Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro (3335 Views)

World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final / Ronaldo In Tears As Serbia Clinch 2022 World Cup Ticket After Shock Win Against / Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Goals Questioned By Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by cr7lomo: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Numerouno94:

That guy is a dubious crook. Only him has more than 3 monikers.

Make we talk beta tin. Messi jux got his first Ligue1 goal.

After 3 and the half months grin grin grin grin.... if not for mbappe ( the king of psg) , the elf will not see one goal till now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by Numerouno94(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
cr7lomo:

After 3 and the half months grin grin grin grin.... if not for mbappe ( the king of psg) , the elf will not see one goal till now

Like ur Pendu chop nd chopped 4 goals against a relegation threatened side abi? undecided undecided

Go nd luk at that goal nd tell me if ur Pendu has scored such. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by cr7lomo: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Numerouno94:

Like ur Pendu chop nd chopped 4 goals against a relegation threatened side abi? undecided undecided

Go nd luk at that goal nd tell me if ur Pendu has scored such. tongue tongue

Nantes ...is that an animal , place or thing??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by Numerouno94(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
cr7lomo:

Nantes ...is that an animal , place or thing??

Watford: an animal, place or thing? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

You guys go off point too often...

When Barca was trashed,
You didn't blame Messi

If you want to match your opponent,
Say Ronaldo has goals against small teams, too

Am I meant to teach you how to debate, again?

unbitchable, paulolee, Whazar,JohnnyPalmer,MJBolt,etc

I hope you're learning....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by unbitchable(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

You guys go off point too often...

When Barca was trashed,
You didn't blame Messi

If you want to match your opponent,
Say Ronaldo has goals against small teams, too

Am I meant to teach you how to debate, again?

unbitchable, paulolee, Whazar,JohnnyPalmer,MJBolt,etc

I hope you're learning....
Learning what?

Like Cry stano like Cry naldo.. We ain't interested in learning how to Cry.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
unbitchable:

Learning what?

Like Cry stano like Cry naldo.. We ain't interested in learning how to Cry.

Rapper of the year

When he's told what he can't refute or counter successfully,

He starts ........

Your Grammy is coming soon.....

unbitchable, paulolee, Whazar,etc

Vote for this guy......

2021 Best Rapper

People like me will rather spit fire on the awards till they become too small to reward us........

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by cr7lomo: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

Such a foolish talk... u wanna compare Watford to nantes just to make it seem like ur dead French league has bites ... delusions .... apart from psg, the whole French teams are dead, dead players , dead coaches , dead clubs .... name a credible coach in the French league apart from poch... poch that was managing a team ranked 6th in EPL grin grin... is in farmers league as a DON grin grin grin... league of rejects grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by Numerouno94(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

Such a foolish talk... u wanna compare Watford to nantes just to make it seem like ur dead French league has bites ... delusions .... apart from psg, the whole French teams are dead, dead players , dead coaches , dead clubs .... name a credible coach in the French league apart from poch... poch that was managing a team ranked 6th in EPL grin grin... is in farmers league as a DON grin grin grin... league of rejects grin grin

U must b a joker if u expect me to read all these jargons ur typed. I knw u re pained, swapping monikers won't help in subsiding the painment. I luv seeing u in severe pain boy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro by cr7lomo: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Numerouno94:

U must b a joker if u expect me to read all these jargons ur typed. I knw u re pained, swapping monikers won't help in subsiding the painment. I luv seeing u in severe pain boy.

Counter my claim , it pains y'all when u are finished with facts . Apart from PSG players, the other 2 biggest players in that league Ben Yedder and payet, players in their 30s that had sevilla and West ham as the biggest teams they ever played for b4 heading to the farm grin grin. League of retirees grin thats y Mbappé, PSG'S shining lite don japa leave una . Who plays in the French league grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet Clan Daily 2-5 Odds / The Only Two Stadiums In The World That Have Hotel Rooms In Them (Photos) / PHOTO: See What Messi And CR7 Will Look Like By 2030!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.