Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air (55130 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Flamees(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has reacted after she was spotted on a date with her ex man, Prince Kpokpogri’s best friend recently.

Netizens had varying opinions about her date with the gentleman, identified as Mayor and to clear the air, the actress has issued a statement.

Dikeh had posted some photos of herself, her son and a friend, Mayor who once during her squabble with her ex, Prince Kpokpogri, waded in to her defence

However, when a blog shared the actress’s photo with a caption that raised the eyebrow of users, she was left with no choice than to clear the air

The actress wrote,

“Online brothers and sisters he is just a friend oooo, una no remember when mr mayor come out come fight for me
Don’t worry I wldnt disappointed you people again”

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/just-friend-oo-worry-disappoint-people-again-tonto-dikeh-reacts-spotted-having-dinner-exs-best-friend/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Haakeem(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2021
This should not make front page abeg...

78 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Ever8090: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol..ToTo Dike on the beat again!!...this one too will still end in similar way like the rest base on say her coordination too bad for men to endure for long....

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Ever8090: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2021
Haakeem:
This should not make front page abeg...
almost there already

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Flamees(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Ever8090:
almost there already
Promise land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by gasparpisciotta: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Social media rat.

I pity the young man, growing up with a limelight hugging mum can be a curse, everything is all about her

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Aforxzy(f): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Tonto again. Doesn't she learn. We are waiting and watching.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Simdyofficial(f): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Sweet babe. Don't mind your haters. They only wish to be strong like you

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by lkillbrokehoes: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2021
This girl and attention seeking be like bread and butter, can't she stay low-key for months? perhaps, it's true that shameless people don't have shame.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Aidejay(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2021
you people should leave her alone na.
she dey live her life, post pictures on instagram like other normal human beings.

it's the bloggers using her posts to create news because they know people are interested in what's going on in her life even though some pretend not to.

the biggest pretenders are on this Nairaland.
una go drag her, Insult, say all manner of things, but your eyes no dey see tonto dikeh post make you no tap am. and Nairaland too needs the traffic that's why anything tonto no dey miss FP.

continue pretending. like the person up.

30 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Aidejay(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2021
within 5 minutes this post don get 122 views it's 7:47am.
NAIRALANDers and pretense.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Depressed101: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Wetin concern us, na known ashawo for abuja here,

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Flamees(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Aidejay:
within 5 minutes this post don get 122 views
it's 7:47am.

NAIRALANDers and pretense.
grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by aswani(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Aidejay:
you people should leave her alone na.
she dey live her life, post pictures on instagram like other normal human beings.

it's the bloggers using her posts to create news because they know people are interested in what's going on in her life even though some pretend not to.

the biggest pretenders are on this Nairaland.
una go drag her, Insult, say all manner of things, but your eyes no dey see tonto dikeh post make you no tap am. and Nairaland too needs the traffic that's why anything tonto no dey miss FP.

continue pretending. like the person up.

Whist you are right about Nairaland pretenders, Madams history on social media kind of suggests she tone it down a bit, a lot actually.

She needs to only use her phone to make calls and cut off the oxygen of information to the online world. It's not like she doesn't know bloggers would jump on anything she posts online.

I might be wrong on this but I bet that picture is up there to pepper kpokpogri which would start a new cycle of drama starring her again.

I actually feel for her and I wish she'll just leave social media for a while. Let her too grab some popcorn and take a seat and watch the next generation of slay Queens from BBNaija or wherever unravel on social media.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by BigSarah(f): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Disappoint who? Live your life..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by SlyIg(f): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol...
We no get work for this country o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by MITCHELL96: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
This girl shaa grin seems she can't do without being entangled or something, she just dey find dick up and down, na this kind go get vibrator and all the intimacy gadgets for her closet

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by bluefilm: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
This bitch again? angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
That's one thing about men. As one is being grateful that he escape a fire. Another will want to try how the fire will burn. When that one get burnt and barely escapes with his life. Another one is already on queue arriving at a conclusion that those ones don't have the experience of dealing with fire and will thereafter want to check the intensity of fire. Thats how that one will get burns again and the rest will begin to follow

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Fiscus105(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Ur life, ur hole. You owe nobody apology or explanation whoever you give ur hoe to drill for you madam.

Living ur life (most especially relationship) on social media would do u more harm that good,:;I guess ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by lasisi69(f): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
meth children and their wahala undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Cosmatikka: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
The person I pity most in this picture is the little boy. By now he'll be confused as to wat a father should be as he has had 4 men act as his father- Churchill, King toto, Prince Kpokpogarri, Mayor of pucies.
The next person will be Oba of somewhere grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by temitope27(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Oloshoooooo on the move again
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Oyiboman69: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Don't worry I wouldn't disappointed you people again....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by DropsMic(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Shellsploit: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Her tape go soon play for "artillery"
If you dont get it, then forgerrit!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Weird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) / Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.