Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Help Me I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me I Need A Job (2188 Views)

Help Me I Am Loosing Hope / Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! / This Nairalander Defrauded Me; I Want To Use Juju - Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Gustavo19: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
I can do factory work or dispatch rider I need a job I live around alagbado Lagos or any hotel job and I’m R/ac technician 09022951095

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
PastorFire:
Well, i understand your frustrations. Atleast, i'm not poor and jobless as you. I truly understand.
You can sit all day on nairaland. Atleast, you have a phone to console your laziness. Cheers!.

continue chest beating on empty stomach, you're not poor bla bla. rich men no dey brag, na people dey hype them

levelled up bro and stop beating your chest on empty stomach. ode
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Searchingvictor: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Authemi:
Can u market farm produce? If u can. Contact me on 07088839250

Farm produce like what?
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by austine4real(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
immortalityk:

oregun ikeja Lagos

I'm interested sir
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Kudducini(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
immortalityk:

it's in oregun ikeja Lagos
please what's the pay I can relocate if the pay is manageable
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by siyeke2023(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
I dey fear jobs wey dey that Ikeja side. Lol, if you know you know
immortalityk:

oregun ikeja Lagos
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Kudducini(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
siyeke2023:
I dey fear jobs wey dey that Ikeja side. Lol, if you know you know

Enlighten me bro....
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

continue chest beating on empty stomach, you're not poor bla bla. rich men no dey brag, na people dey hype them

levelled up bro and stop beating your chest on empty stomach. ode
There are several ways we can prove that. Maybe we should open a thread to help others and ask for their account numbers. Let's see how far you & i will go. Try me na. Let's see who has a healthy account. Since you know how to identify those that brag.
I'm waiting for you. And if we don't open that thread, you remain a
WRETCHED JOBLESS BASTARD TO ME.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
PastorFire:
There are several ways we can prove that. Maybe we should open a thread to help others and ask for their account numbers. Let's see how far you & i will go. Try me na. Let's see who has a healthy account. Since you know how to identify those that brag.
I'm waiting for you. And if we don't open that thread, you remain a
WRETCHED JOBLESS BASTARD TO ME.

ask the Op account details, drop 250k in his account to help him start business since his thread to want a job means he's not doing anything olofo

na your type I employed for my base, this idiot that's looking for daily bread is bragging with empty stomach

dumb cow
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

ask the Op account details, drop 250k in his account to help him start business since his thread to want a job means he's not doing anything olofo

na your type I employed for my base, this idiot that's looking for daily bread is bragging with empty stomach

dumb cow
I taught you have mouth to talk? Wretched poor bastard. You cannot play a simple game.
I taught you had mouth?
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
PastorFire:
I taught you have mouth to talk? Wretched poor bastard. You cannot play a simple game.
I taught you had mouth?

werey ask for the op details and credit him and stop hiding your audio wealth now

ode of the highest order, you stay in your father's house still bragging, your making it get Clause with your gross stupidity
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

werey ask for the op details and credit him and stop hiding your audio wealth now

ode of the highest order, you stay in your father's house still bragging, your making it get Clause with your gross stupidity
Unfortunately, this poor wretched bastard cannot push a kobo forward. Next time, talk when you have money.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by folylinklaptop: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
oluwatobi0519:
I'm also in need of job
I'm in ibadan
My WhatsApp digit is on my profile
Msg on Whatsapp 08087852162
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
PastorFire:
Unfortunately, this poor wretched bastard cannot push a kobo forward. Next time, talk when you have money.

which money did you've monkey, swear you get up to 10k in your account, you keep shouting wretched as if you're under a spell

I guess you just heard word, na because of monkey like you I support ritual, they should have long used you to appeal to the god of your land to prevent any stupidity that might want to arise in your community

empty head like you, akuse
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by folylinklaptop: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
FRESH GRADUATE OR OND HOLDER ONLY (24 /32YEARS)
age:23 to 31 years experience must have work in any organization with one year experience , Should live around sango or ready to relocate .
Must be ready to learn new skills and have basic computer knowledge and be familiar with basic business account record
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
• Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
• Manage and train store staff.
• Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
• Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
• Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
Store Keeper Requirements:
• Must be organized and punctual.
• Well-presented and professional.
• A high school qualification or equivalent.
• Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Email or what app 08087862162 only don't c all
email folylinklaptop@gmail.com
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

which money did you've monkey, swear you get up to 10k in your account, you keep shouting wretched as if you're under a spell

I guess you just heard word, na because of monkey like you I support ritual, they should have long used you to appeal to the god of your land to prevent any stupidity that might want to arise in your community

empty head like you, akuse
Noise maker, try me na make i empty your miserable account. Just try me make we open thread. See poor man.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Noise maker, try me na make i empty your miserable account. Just try me make we open thread. See poor man.

open thread, try you? why not open it and Starr to distribute the money to prove that thing that you can never be in years to come with your poor mab pride

your IQ is beneath imbeciles own walahi, complex inferiority dey worry this cow.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

open thread, try you? why not open it and Starr to distribute the money to prove that thing that you can never be in years to come with your poor mab pride

your IQ is beneath imbeciles own walahi, complex inferiority dey worry this cow.
See wawa. Next time, you shut up ya dirty mouth. Since yesterday na grammar grammar
Next time, you shaaaaataaaaap ok
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
See wawa. Next time, you shut up ya dirty mouth. Since yesterday na grammar grammar
Next time, you shaaaaataaaaap ok

I'm sure you're from Sadeast, always frustrated with life

just look at this idiot, open the thread and dash your remaining 10k in your account if you won't cry till ending

empty drum is what you're, impeccable iidiot like you. a compound fooool to the call

anytime someone is making a sensible thread and you bounce on it to exhibit your foolishness, you will see hell from me that day

kids everywhere, untrained idiot
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm sure you're from Sadeast, always frustrated with life

just look at this idiot, open the thread and dash your remaining 10k in your account if you won't cry till ending

empty drum is what you're, impeccable iidiot like you. a compound fooool to the call

anytime someone is making a sensible thread and you bounce on it to exhibit your foolishness, you will see hell from me that day

kids everywhere, untrained idiot
If you no get money, hide ya face.. Poor man with plenty grammar
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
If you no get money, hide ya face.. Poor man with plenty grammar

complex inferiority dey worry you, those simple grammar is plenty to you, no wonder your IQ is fitting with 14th century

you need new brain for identifying me with the person you resemble in your family

donkey
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Cuteimma1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thanks... pls how much is the pay cos I am planning to relocate
immortalityk:
Regal plastics Girls full there,so there work Is not hard And u get to eat on credit and pay later
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

complex inferiority dey worry you, those simple grammar is plenty to you, no wonder your IQ is fitting with 14th century

you need new brain for identifying me with the person you resemble in your family

donkey
Continue to jobless yourself at home eating mummy's food while waiting for work. I left that life donkey years ago and feeding my own family comfortably well.
Don't go and make money. Sit down there dey blow grammar for inside chronic poverty.
Send number make i recharge your data so you can continue to rot in joblessness. Akuya
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by immortalityk: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cuteimma1:
Thanks... pls how much is the pay cos I am planning to relocate
1,130 In night shift
1080 in morning shift
No be when u come u go see work oo
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Continue to jobless yourself at home eating mummy's food while waiting for work. I left that life donkey years ago and feeding my own family comfortably well.
Don't go and make money. Sit down there dey blow grammar for inside chronic poverty.
Send number make i recharge your data so you can continue to rot in joblessness. Akuya

recharge your parents that are struggling to make living from farm crops

I don't need to be bragging but your parents will see me and they will be proud if someone like me enter your family. foolish cow like you should levelled up, your chest beating won't put cash in your account

you've this, you've that, have you even eating today grin
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

recharge your parents that are struggling to make living from farm crops

I don't need to be bragging but your parents will see me and they will be proud if someone like me enter your family. foolish cow like you should levelled up, your chest beating won't put cash in your account

you've this, you've that, have you even eating today grin
Chey see poor man as grammar dey pain am. Open thread, e refuse.
As work no dey, na to sit for house dey busy for Nairaland. If only you knew, i can actually help an idiot like you? If only.
Enta whatapp make i show you my personal house. My own o.. Not your father's tenancy face me, i face you. I nor dey brag for mouth akuya.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuksmonika:
dont mind the mumu, people just feel like typing, even when they have nothing to type.

Isn't it in the quest to get something doing that OP came to Nairaland to try and get a job. OP, don't worry okay, God will do it for you.
I know, just like others in the forum sending cv upandan, you are also jobless.
I repeat, go get something doing. Nobody owns' you shit. Get your rat-ass up for work and stop feeling entitled to some job or something.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gustavo19:
I can do factory work or dispatch rider I need a job I live around alagbado Lagos or any hotel job and I’m R/ac technician 09022951095
Op, listen to me. I won't fault you for anything. I know it is not easy. Give me a detailed plan of a business you wish to do and you will have my support.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Chey see poor man as grammar dey pain am. Open thread, e refuse.
As work no dey, na to sit for house dey busy for Nairaland. If only you knew, i can actually help an idiot like you? If only.
Enta whatapp make i show you my personal house. My own o.. Not your father's tenancy face me, i face you. I nor dey brag for mouth akuya.

lolz you and I know he's a peasant farmer, take care of him first before forming hushpuppy here

you get and that imbecility cow grin
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz you and I know he's a peasant farmer, take care of him first before forming hushpuppy here

you get and that imbecility cow grin
As a the usual fool that you are, i have pledge to support the OP. What have you done other than grammar. The poverty really show for ur face. When Una go get anything, na so so noise.
If not for my schedules, i for search u here now. I know at some point you must have begged for handouts here. Na Una full job sections. Job frustration won finish u. Dey blow grammar akuya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan / Unitybank Calls! / Hotel Job In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.