Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady (58467 Views)

Next Anambra State Governor Must Be An Igala Man!! / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2021
True to its nickname (Light of the Nation), Anambra State is currently radiating brilliant beams of light and bliss. The emergence of a new governor has a way of inspiring people to greater heights of joy. However, there is something more this time as the winner of the just-concluded gubernatorial elections, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, is obviously a darling of the people.

The widespread excitement that accompanied the announcement of Soludo’s victory can be explained through several lenses. Soludo is the second Nigerian state governor to have served as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Interestingly, some people are far more interested in the profile of the incoming First Lady than they are in the particulars and evolution of Soludo’s career.

For starters, the name of Soludo’s wife is Nonye. She is 51 years old and is an indigene of Aguata LGA of Anambra. She has what might be described as above-average educational qualifications: a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and a Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance from the University of Westminster, London.

Although Nonye is not as extensively enterprising as her husband, she is far from what the world labels a domestic wife. She is reported to be the CEO of Healthy Living Foods Ltd, the establishment behind the better known Royal Foods.

Nonye is also believed to have some respectable stake in the real estate sector. She is the top figure in the privately-owned Charles Frances Properties. Thus, even after bearing six children for Soludo, Nonye is still up and doing.

One can only say that dragons marry dragons and tigers marry tigers. Soludo and Nonye are obviously a match made in the heavens. Together, they have gone from being the Central Bank family to being the Number One family in Anambra.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/14/meet-nonye-soludo-the-next-anambra-first-lady/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Soludo means "follow the path of peace"

Chinonye means 'God is with us"

When you allow "God and peace" to rule over your state, Then prosperity is assured.

God bless Anambra and the entire south east states

271 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Tony5050(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Xhuntra:
Igbo women re the best. No wonder afonja governors are falling head over heels to wife them

Uncalled for

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research, Assignments, projects, etc..

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by PlayMaker14: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Same pointed nose like the delectable Nkoyo Ibori. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Globad(f): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Xhuntra:
Igbo women re the best. No wonder afonja governors are falling head over heels to wife them

Nonsense post

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Penguin2: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2021
One picture is not enough na.

Is there no picture of hers that captured her backside undecided?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by IgweOfNnewi: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Xhuntra:
That is why FFK turn them to commodity and change of apparel that can be gotten in the market and thrown into the trash bin,

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Xhuntra: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
That is why FFK turn them to commodity and change of apparel that can be gotten in the market and thrown into the trash bin,

Was that what ur pops did to ur mother?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Malory: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Our incoming first lady

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Xhuntra:

I hope this comment of yours increased your bank digits after posting it?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by TarOrfeeek: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Another wasteful, vain Catholic parasite that will ruin the state further.

This one looks like a human being, but 2 years down the lone will steal money for surgery and other vain things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Penguin2:
One picture is not enough na.

Is no picture of hers that captured her backside undecided?
Be responsible for once

10 Likes

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by PrinceOfLagos: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Another wasteful, vain Catholic parasite that will ruin the state further.

This one looks like a human being, but 2 years down the lone will steal money for surgery and other vain things.
The only reason you're yet to make head way in life s because of your Hate

Stop hating and watch how things will turn around for your good grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by ba7man(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

When you have two leaders bearing this names leading your state, then prosperity is assured .
As if Armed robbers don't bear names like Godspower, Innocent etc.

See the shallow logic used to arrive at your conclusion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
ba7man:
As if Armed robbers don't bear names like Godspower, Innocent etc.

See the shallow logic used to arrive at your conclusion.
See this supporter of Tinubu bastard criminal drug baron grin

Getat please

11 Likes

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Alfamann: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

When you have two leaders answering this names leading your state, then prosperity is assured .

Tiny brain speaks.
Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by drake2(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

When you have two leaders answering this names leading your state, then prosperity is assured .

Many thanks for the education.

Please what is the meaning of:
1. Uba?
2. Andy?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by ba7man(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

See this supporter of Tinubu bastard criminal drug baron grin

Getat please
Na ordinary name dem take get you....... shows how gullible you are.

If i tell you the meaning of my name, you go fall dey trip for me.

Yeah...... when you guys take meth, it seems you guys always see Tinubu in your visions......but fail to see Orji Uzo Kalu.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Xhuntra: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I hope this comment of yours increased your bank digits after posting it?

Yes it did, now get the fvck

1 Like

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2021
drake2:

Many thanks for the education.

Please what is the meaning of:
1. Uba?
2. Andy?
Uba means "wealth" -- Uba is a very rich guy but he's corrupt like Tinubu

Andy is an English name

Cc ba7man

9 Likes

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by IgweOfNnewi: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Xhuntra:

Was that what ur pops did to ur mother?
Oh No, we Yorubas don't treat our virtuous Yoruba women like trash, I don't know where to start from self, my father married my mother in one of the Christlike church that doesn't give room for fornicators, adultery and divorce like the igbo Catholics , my mother was born and raised by a pastor, to cut the long story short, they have been together for 37years and still growing stronger together, no igbo Catholics separated them like they did to Anita and Psquare, I am just so proud of them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by ba7man(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Uba means "wealth" -- Uba is a very rich guy but he's corrupt like Tinubu

Andy is an English name

Cc ba7man
It's never a given that names determine character.

You might end up supporting a criminal with a lovely name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Penguin2: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Be responsible for once

I always am responsible undecided.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Penguin2:

I always am responsible undecided.
I hear you
Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Landmack: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Yes o

Our soon to be First Lady. Her impact will be greatly felt. Her package is okay for Anambra pple.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by SmartPolician: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Xhuntra:

It's high time Seun and lalasticala banned accounts that promote tribalism and bigotry on this platform for good. Unless you people are telling us that Nairaland thrives on those.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Xhuntra: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

It's high time Sun and lalaticala banned accounts that promote tribalism and bigotry on this platform for good. Unless you people are telling us that Nairaland thrives on those.

Yes, it thrives on it. So fvck off
Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Lamasta(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
She is not just a wife but a support , helpmeet and backbone to her husband's success.....
I call her the real slay mama
Re: Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady by Crossroad1(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Xhuntra:
receive sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.