Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (79998 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Godada(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Peace081: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2021
This sounds mysterious, Let's hear from Cc Righteousness

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by yungchop: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yes... Some area in ibaji local government area.
bros.. So spirituality dey?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Snitch24(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2021
What is the title of the movie

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Juliusmomoh: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2021
yungchop:
bros.. So spirituality dey?
Yes ...
If you want to exprience, come to the coronation of our new king...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by aminusodiq(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?
lmao... Aswear.. Ur story just dey make me laff aswear

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Fools grin

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ezemust: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yes ...

If you want to exprience, come to the coronation of our new king...
what will happen in the coronation?

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by dandig(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Call, diviners, priests or if him hand dey somewhere, call him people... I believe there are things bigger than the physical. No too go involve urself o if you be dedicated church person rather call ur traditional uncle's to help with the moves.

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Dickson178(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Call OSPAC for him there.. let them arrest him cheesy

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by ashawopikin(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Such things aren't new to me...... Considering how my late mum's ghost normally used to disturb us before she was finally laid to rest.....No be say anybody tell me this thing but I personally witnessed it with my two eyes undecided. The last door my mum held before she died,every 12a.m,the door's handle would be shaking....That was the time my mom's actually gave up the ghost........ Sometimes back then, I'd draw close to the door but the noise would immediately stop.....but will continue immediately I leave..

Another scenario that took place in my area as at four months ago,there was this senior man that got killed through an accident..The night he gave up the ghost,there were different dogs that came to fight at the entrance of his house that particular midnight undecided. Somethings that has never happened before undecided

Like seriously Oga juliusmomoh,there are things that are certainly more bigger,which are spiritual, Which may seem obscure to our eyes,but truly,they do exist...
thank God say no be night u post this thing

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by hurryup123(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
just give the mortuary attendants the go ahead order, they know how and what to do to tame his corpse. u sure say no be him dey cause the present family issues

23 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Juliusmomoh: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ezemust:
what will happen in the coronation?

A little bit scary... According to tradition, am not allow to expose.

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Qatar2022: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's either you are lying or you are kindly exageratting or it didn't even happen cos this might be a framed story..
My friend your comments show that you're still a kid and you haven't see anything

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Maxymilliano(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

To say i was shock when i saw it, is an understatement..

Mortuary attendant don beat am tire, but he alway push other corpse away from himself...
s

Lol ... He must be a troublemaker and fighter before he passed on, with many unresolved fights which can explain why he's taking it out on other corpse in the afterlife grin grin grin

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by mediainc: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Blood oath is always powerful. Your blood is the only way for covenants to stick...they have to do some rituals to free the body.

Dead man no fit rest again undecided

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Qatar2022: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What is your location please... Atleast you can come see it yourself...

Don't worry about your T-fare, i will handle that...

I hate doubting soul
He is a kid

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Qatar2022:

My friend your comments show that you're still a kid and you haven't see anything
And as an adult that you are your comment shows how half witted you are..
Pls don't bring your difficulties into my mention..I expressed my opinion and you should do yours in peace..
Who are you trying to show how old you are to?
If you like see the whole word that's for your pocket man..you old you no mature who you wan impress?

27 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Qatar2022: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
care4you:
tales by the moon light
Indomi generation, it's obvious you're still a kid

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Qatar2022: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And as an adult that you are your comment shows how half witted you are..
Pls don't bring your difficulties into my mention..I expressed my opinion and you should do yours in piece..
Who are you trying to show how old you are to?
If you like see the whole word that's for your pocket man..you old you no mature who you wan impress?
You're indeed frustrated. Calm down it will be fine biitch

41 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Qatar2022:

Indomi generation, it's obvious you're still a kid
Oga something is definitely wrong with your cerebrum..you better go and sit down before you call someone who is older than you a kid..
No go use your head dey call everybody kid ..
You think say na everybody believe in your spiritualism??
If you ain't reasonable others are.. undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Qatar2022:

You're indeed frustrated. Calm down it will be fine biitch
For sure silly boy..better get sensible and put your head in the right place..

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by truthCoder: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

This is a serious issue. You meed to act fast or he will start beating family members even after he is buried. He is being rebellious in the spirit world and he wont be allowed to rest peacefully until some sacrifices are done.

If you are ready, i can assist you make him sleep peacefully and be at peace with other spirits but it will cost you money.

If you are serious, let me know. My bill is 100k and you will still get some little items from his old possessions.

Cheers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Juliusmomoh: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Qatar2022:
He is a kid
I don't mind him.. I already knew he's a kid when he start asking me some odourious question.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by GerogeI(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Put a Camera in the Mortuary to record what's happening.

Think like a scientist. There is always an explanation Maybe one of your relatives wants to fast track the burial, and decided to spoke you all into it.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Truvelisback(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
This story sounds like a comedy skit.

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Juliusmomoh: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
truthCoder:

This is a serious issue. You meed to act fast or he will start beating family members even after he is buried. He is being rebellious in the spirit world and he wont be allowed to rest peacefully until some sacrifices are done.

If you are ready, i can assist you make him sleep peacefully and be at peace with other spirits but it will cost you money.

If you are serious, let me know. My bill is 100k and you will still get some little items from his old possessions.

Cheers

I don't know if you are serious about what you just said. If not, me am serious...

What is 100k...

If you are serious dm

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by truthCoder: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I don't know if you are serious about what you just said. If not, me am serious...

What is 100k...

If you are serious dm

DM if you are ready

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op this your post for dey "Crime section" grin

As for the heavyweight champion wey dey beat other corpses, una for chain am to the window

19 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Countersam(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
The family should pay for whole room for him to be kept there.

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Chain him while saying, "I bind your spirit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Be and let others be". Make sure to say the full name of Jesus Christ as I said it. Come back and report to us what happened after that.

...i hail o Oga resident nairaland spirit binder. Even Righteousness22 dey learn for where you dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61