Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (80017 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ruggman:

I don't know about the guy, but the story is possible.

I strongly believe in Jesus Christ, He is the Lord of the spirit, He controls the spiritual.

Note: the spiritual controls the physical, events in the spiritual realm are real and beyond the physical eyes.

Read the book 'understanding the spiritual realms'
Let me leave you to your belief man..I understand where you are coming from..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Brilliant comment.
Guy people too ignorant for this nairaland oo..I don tire to respond to unreasonable people..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Freddd009: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is what someone's CCTV caught at night while they sleep. This is an evidence of the dark world. My people please be prayerful, cover yourselves, family and compound with the blood of Jesus. We are not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCrjOgr0LDQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Yankiss(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheOldGods:
the car you were in had engine problems, if. Not, why didn't he also stop the other car from towing the other car to the same village/Compound he didn't want to enter

Superstitions
Fantasyland

He didn't also come to you in anydream, just as you dream and your friend who is alive appears in your dream and has a conversation with you, yet he is alive, and doesn't even know he was in your dream. Same way your brain manufacturs images in your head while you sleep

Only in Africa will a car carying a corpse will spoil and they will tag it the dead is angry. Go abroad, corpses with cars spoil, they have lots of mortuary, why hasn't the white reported dead bodies destroying other dead bodies..
Lol

I have seen a corpse refusing to go for burial. It was a young girl that died. Efforts by casket bearers to head to the burial ground failed. The corpse was leading them back home. The whole village gathered. It was a real tug of war for several hours. The corpse was finally buried at a different location. This i witnessed personally. Corpses scattering others is possible. But I will investigate.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Come to kogi state. Drop at ganaja juction at lokoja.. And i will pick you up.. Thank you

I will come and verify your lies. I am in Lagos. Are you ready to pay for the logistics?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by jacoik(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What is your location please... Atleast you can come see it yourself...

Don't worry about your T-fare, i will handle that...

I hate doubting soul
my dear. You don't need to reply him by him tagging your story to be lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by IVORY2009(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?

As far as this is emanating frm this hsndle, I take it to be a joke
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by FATAB: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
It is in Venue state not kogi state
SenecaTheYonger:

I remember hearing that if a person from Kogi died in another state, they would put an "evil" spirit inside the dead body and tie the dead body with a lot of juju so the dead body can walk upright to its place of burial. Also someone will always be guiding it and tapping the body with a particular leaf.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

LordReed I wonder what you'll say about this one now.

Once again how am I supposed to arrive at a conclusion with scant facts?

One question that springs to mind is how have they eliminated the activities of body parts harvesters or even the mortuary attendants themselves?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Guy people too ignorant for this nairaland oo..I don tire to respond to unreasonable people..

Someone that is cooking up story. grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by blackgold2018(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
janvier27:
I would have been the last person on earth to believe this kind of story. Even now i still somehow dismiss such things and ask plenty questions. But let me shock you the more. I have physically seen something very strange happening repeatedly where there was a corpse. We were only two in there with the corpse and we saw it all. I might share the story here some day. There is something mysterious about death.
you raised an eye brown and left. You shouldn’t have said anything

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ruggman: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Let me leave you to your belief man..I understand where you are coming from..

Thanks brother me
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by caprini1: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
wink2015:

This your statement will discourage future Mortician from the mortuary job.

You are making unfounded superstitious statement and this will go a long way to affecting their morale and vision for this professional job.

Normal people dont do Mortician jobs in Africa,a lot of deep mysterious things happen here.If not for Christianity,that eased out most things gradually ,do you know there is a place in Delta state ,most people go for solutions, and a mirror will show like a movie how someone was poisoned,killed or charmed? .

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Razaneli(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Call anti cult for am grin

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by tundeTAO(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
I made a thread, please read via this link

https://www.nairaland.com/6848260/sick-mum-myself-dying-hunger

I need more people on the thread to get solution.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
When God opens your spiritual eyes.... ah! You'll know what is meant by saying: "this world is deep".

Oh! You'll burst into the song below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O09nfh194c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalOgJWCjQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp864FzGBEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfya93XTPs

God opened the eyes of Abimbola Fola-Bolumole when she wrote this song which every church in South West Nigeria sings.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Anndrew(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
ivolt:

Your father didn't stop anything
The ambulance was not serviced and in a bad shape.

Why couldn't he stop the other car since he has so much spiritual power?
na bcus them use rope drag am grin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Someone that is cooking up story. grin
His profile says it all set the guy na better troll..me don tire oo..how will a sensible person believe this thing..
E be like say this people no just go school at all..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ruggman:

Thanks brother me
Enjoy yourself and have a nice day..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Electrochemistry(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
This Buhari time sef. Corps sef no go allow person rest.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Adakintroy: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mr. Paul joke.

Dead body slept with other dead body give them belle.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

His profile says it all set the guy na better troll..me don tire oo..how will a sensible person believe this thing..
E be like say this people no just go school at all..

When it comes to spirituality, Africans generally lose their mind and think with their anus.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by mrdipye(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
I've really laughed my a** out on this thread. But honestly bah, this things happen and it could be he died prematurely, or got killed by someone, he could be trying to go out for vengeance and the other corpse (s) are trying to hinder him then leading to fighting them. This kind guy no go rest in peace o
E must do wetin d him mind
My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by aoshea18: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Misterdhee1:

You're obviously not well read. Ghost stories abound all over the world. Visit quora and read even scarier ones.

Well said brother. It never ceases to amaze how individuals who have seen and experienced absolutely nothing in life are quick to dismiss the experiences of others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ruggman: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Enjoy yourself and have a nice day..

I wish you the Same brother
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheOldGods:
the car you were in had engine problems, if. Not, why didn't he also stop the other car from towing the other car to the same village/Compound he didn't want to enter

Superstitions
Fantasyland

He didn't also come to you in anydream, just as you dream and your friend who is alive appears in your dream and has a conversation with you, yet he is alive, and doesn't even know he was in your dream. Same way your brain manufacturs images in your head while you sleep

Only in Africa will a car carying a corpse will spoil and they will tag it the dead is angry. Go abroad, corpses with cars spoil, they have lots of mortuary, why hasn't the white reported dead bodies destroying other dead bodies..
Lol

grin grin grin

Religion and spirituality is the key to brainwash Africans.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ashirioluwa: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?

Settle the mortuary attendants with money and alcohol then you won’t hear this nonsense story. They will continue to maltreat your uncle’s dead body if you don’t give them something.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by richmanrichard: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What about the tfare?
your village ppl are faning their biabia with ur pic na.dont listen to dem.indomie generation wud doubt everything.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Make em come na..see guy man guyoyo.. the time una do away with all these fetish belief na that time everywhere go good..
Those things no dey exist na just myths..
since you created dis accnt naso so trolling fr every post...oga tinx de happen so don't b a doubting thomas
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

A little bit scary... According to tradition, am not allow to expose.

You're full of shit
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
NarcissistKing:

When it comes to spirituality, Africans generally lose their mind and think with their anus.
Omo me weak oo..
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
zedegit:

Please I will like to contract you for this. You seem to know it well. How can I reach you?

Know what well? Don't be deceived?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.