Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” (62552 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by dreu2fine(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/its-nobodys-business-what-i-do-with-my-boobs-bbnaija-star-angel/
u be idiot u fit talk am if u they iran ,aganistan or north korea idiot of ur type
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Ladycewhy(f): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Why are you crying, darling
oh shut up. Is your mother any better than anyone on this earth? undecided.

Always scavenging like a vulture looking for threads to open your halitosis mouth and cast aspersions on women. Na womb wey born people like you I blame ,spits.

Go America go born the one wey go dey identify as table or ocean , nonsense agbaya.

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by asanausana91: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
And some mumu were wasting money to vote for this devil.
The worst part is that she is named angel instead of devil.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by berryPee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oga u no dey buy Pi?
Mrbead:

I buy & Sell following funds @ good rate

Zelle funds 400/$
Cash app funds 420/$
Venmo 380/$
Greendot 420/$
Bitcoin inbox me for that
Rmb 85#
Google pay 380/$
Apple Pay 400/$
E-Transfer 400/$
Welfargo spending and others too

I accept all country currency and I buy gift cards too like iTunes card,Amazon card,one vanilla,steam wallet and others

iTunes card 370/$
Amazon card 410/$
Steam 380/$
Google play 375/$
Amex 400/$
Visa & one vanilla 390/$
Razergold 440/$

Bring any currencies

Whatsapp
+234 zero 8121943214
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Freddd009: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is what someone's CCTV caught at night while they sleep. This is an evidence of the dark world. My people please be prayerful, cover yourselves, family and compound with the blood of Jesus. We are not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCrjOgr0LDQ

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by revived: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
isaiah4life:
At the age of 37 if we see you in any church asking God for a husband eeh, na slap you go receive.

Your actions are seeds. Definitely, a day is coming where you will wish you lived a puritan lifestyle.

The puritan capsules cool

You be sure gee
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by destinychidi: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
she looks dirty with her dressing
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by freemi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
To give birth to a Girl child in Nigeria is 3rd most deadliest things on earth.
lols
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Yemi4luv: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
I know that Davido don sample this angel I can bet with my life , the girl go flirt die
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by VEXT: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wahala for who born girls full house grin grin
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by isaiah4life(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Haa! I dey learn from you. Show me the way na. Lolz! One love.

quotetetee author=revived post=107644814]

You be sure gee[/quote]

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by femiasaolu2014: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
I am just imagining how this female will look like at 40?

And Jesus wept

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by revived: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
isaiah4life:
Haa! I dey learn from you. Show me the way na. Lolz! One love.

quotetetee author=revived post=107644814]

You be sure gee

What do you do?
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by spotusOMAR: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
I totally agree with you
Davash222:
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by isaiah4life(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
For now, nothing. Looking for a Job to keep soul and body together.

revived:

What do you do?

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by ifeco4(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

The two breasts are not the same.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Gist1234(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sorry for your husband
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by revived: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
isaiah4life:
For now, nothing. Looking for a Job to keep soul and body together.

Will beep you when I am available

Follwed you �
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by jaiyeorie: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chioma Goodhair - unboxing + skintherapybeautypsa date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiiDAruuY8s
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by revived: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gist1234:
Sorry for your husband

ThE husband no go see bobby suck again walahi
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by isaiah4life(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank you, sir. God bless you.

revived:

Will beep you when I am available

Follwed you �

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by bluefilm: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Useless ho.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Donchieli: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wait oo

Nobody notice how the breast frm the second picture look different frm the first picture
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by junique629(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=107636185][/quote]you deserve hot slap
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Youngthug69(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omo oba cool

dis one breast be like person were don 15 children already modafucker pussy ass bitch

Buhari see wertin u cause oo
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Cetrine(f): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
This girl is just the World most foolish girl.
Topping the chat of foolish girls, unopposed undecided cry
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by baggioni: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
jacoik:
ahhhhhhh what of we that have 3 girl pikins
It is well
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by snoopz: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Iffa hear 21 years old again we fit fight o
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by firstpita: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Breast that is already sleeping don't care shocked
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by muheeb01(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Before nko na your property oo
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by adebwalex(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
If the breast better it could have been better but the flat brest that look like Aboki sleepers should not even be my business grin grin grin

Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) / Akpororo Launches His New House (Mansion) / D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video)