Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) (26882 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by EBMedia: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2021
The Special Adviser to the Governor of Imo State on National Assembly matters and ecological projects, Hon. Austin Nwachukwu has resigned both as special adviser and a member of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), IgbereTV reports.

In a resignation letter he sent to his Ikpe-Nsu ward chairman of APC in Ehime Mbano LGA. dated 11/11/2021, he expressed his displeasure with both the State Government and the Federal Government both of which are APC controlled, stating that both levels of Government cannot guarantee the future of the youth. He said that he therefore does not want to be counted amongst those who destroyed the Youths.

Austin Nwachukwu is a former member of the Federal House Representatives, where he represented Okigwe South Federal constituency comprising of; Ehime Mbano, Ihitte Uboma and Obowo local government areas, between 2007 to 2011.

His resignation letter read;

"The APC Chairman, Ikpe-Nsu Ward Ehime Mbano LGA Imo State.

11/11/2021

Dear Sir,

RESIGNATION OF MY MEMBERSHIP OF ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS (APC)

With utmost humility, I wish to write you about my decision to resign as a member of APC henceforth. After due consultations with my family and political Allies, I have come to the realization that it will serve no meaningful political interest to remain in APC for a day longer. It will therefore, amount to political suicide for me, a former member of the National Assembly to continue to follow a political pathway that will define my political doom with no foreseeable political advantage in terms of infrastructural development and empowerment of my people.

It is no longer a secret that the current political reality in Imo State and by Extension Nigeria cannot guarantee the future of our teeming youths. And I do not want to be counted as one of those who supported the regime that emasculated and destroyed the future of our youths.

I therefore, tender my resignation as a member of APC from today

henceforth.

I remain so thankful for your understanding and cooperation, and please accept the assurances of my highest regards as always.

Yours sincerely,

Hon. Austin Nwachukwu.

Cc: APC Chairman Imo State"

https://igberetvnews.com/1406086/austin-nwachukwu-resigns-sa-governor-uzodinma-apc-member-photos/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by alfred007(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Our choices defines us

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2021
With utmost humility, I wish to write you about my decision to resign as a member of APC henceforth. After due consultations with my family and political Allies, I have come to the realization that it will serve no meaningful political interest to remain in APC for a day longer. It will therefore, amount to political suicide for me, a former member of the National Assembly to continue to follow a political pathway that will define my political doom with no foreseeable political advantage in terms of infrastructural development and empowerment of my people.
Let see what happen next,APC will surely fight back

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Davash222(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2021
APC is dead in South East.

We don't celebrate mediocrity here.

God bless IGBO Nation.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Everybody is just leaving APC's group chat. Very mumu party! It's better you don't belong to a party, than to join APC.
It is no longer a secret that the current political reality in Imo State and by Extension Nigeria cannot guarantee the future of our teeming youths.
Flesh and blood did not reveal it to you. Only Our father in heaven can reveal this.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Hopeless Hope will know as e dey sup for the next gubernatorial election in Imo state.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Naijanascam: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Better days ahead......as the old saying goes like this.......as you dey waka no so your clothes dey waka
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2021
This one has been schemed out of the share of the Ecological funds accrued to the state.

His portfolio is a lucrative one that span both federal & state engagement, but can be rendered a figure head by the Governor anytime any day.
Most probably he has been sidelined by the power that be for him to be visibly angry with both Federal & State government.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by mbaise1000: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2021
I am not for or against, because nigeria politicians cannot be trusted, he will surely go back to apc tomorrow if, one thing I am 103% sure of us that this decision was not made with the interest of the youth or other people at his heart, if so he wouldn't have left wherever he was at first and joined apc, this person like all of the is bereft of ideology,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by DawnStudios(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Welcome to the light. A government against its own people is a failed government.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2021
His decision, his choice.
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2021
And BMC's who earn 30k monthly cannot resign.

20 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by BigYash: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Wait for efcc and DSS. You want to try Hopelessness of APshit abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

God bless IGBO Nation.
that is y u dnt have structure

1 Like

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Jackson105: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

God bless IGBO Nation.

Please, tell that to your brothers begging for APC presidential ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
He knows that the idiots name will go after him, Hopeless Uzodinma

4 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Falseprofet2: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
I see more youths throwing the broom and embracing the cock in south east

I see more political consciousness as sapa holds tighter
I see less ponzi

10 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
He knows that the idiots name will go after him, Hopeless Uzodiojor

3 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Yawn
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
When a party is voted to power to alleviate the hardship inflicted on the masses; but instead, the party brought more pains and hardship, only a hypnotized zombie will continue to support such party.

This is why people like Dele Momodu, this SA guy, and many others will continue to earn my respect. They saw the need for a change by voting in this current administration, and when it turned out that the people voted in appeared more evil, more corrupt and directionless than the previous administration, they withdrew their support and backed out.

This is what honourable people do.

13 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2021
good news
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by floss(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Penguin2: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2021
After APC’s humiliation in Anambra despite heavyweight defections, anyone who values his political career in southeast knows APC is the wrongest of party to be.

APC is anathema down here.

Death to APC!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Scout60(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Jesus told Peter..

Flesh and Blood has not revealed this to you.

5 Likes

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2021
i see APGA doing things in the EAST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) by AffiliateCEO1: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2021
He wore the crystal lens and looked into the future... No guarantee...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving / 16 Rivers PDP Guber Aspirants Spit Fire Over PEJ Meddlesome,threaten To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.