Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

Could This Be Solution To The Unsuccessful Fiverr ID Verification? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Could This Be Solution To The Unsuccessful Fiverr ID Verification? (224 Views)

Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot / Fiverr ID Verification / Which Phone Is The Best For Fiverr ID Verification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Solution To The Unsuccessful Fiverr ID Verification? by homebase(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
For over 2 months now I have tried everything written both here and from customer support to ID verify my temporarily disable account all to no avail.

Now i have come to my wit end.

I even went ahead to buy a Samsung phone of 48 megapixel today to get high quality images still no success..

I later realized that megapixel is not everything when it come to smartphone camera quality.

More importantly from my research to this challenge, i found patterns from who have successfully ID verified their ID. Which are:

1. They used phone with minimum of 12 megapixel

2. Minimum of 2000 pixel

3. f1.4 to f1.8 camera sensor

Unfortunately for now I don't have much on me to buy a phone that meet this specs

These tips may be of help to others.

Re: Could This Be Solution To The Unsuccessful Fiverr ID Verification? by homebase(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2021
homebase:
For over 2 months now I have tried everything written both here and from customer support to ID verify my temporarily disable account all to no avail.

Now i have come to my wit end.

I even went ahead to buy a Samsung phone of 48 megapixel today to get high quality images still no success..

I later realized that megapixel is not everything when it come to smartphone camera quality.

More importantly from my research to this challenge, i found patterns from who have successfully ID verified their ID. Which are:

1. They used phone with minimum of 12 megapixel

2. Minimum of 2000 pixel

3. f1.4 to f1.8 camera sensor

Unfortunately for now I don't have much on me to buy a phone that meet this specs

These tips may be of help to others.

(1) (Reply)

1million in less than a month digitally. / Ecommerce Website For Sale / E Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.