Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Unable To Browse On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Browse On MTN (196 Views)

How To Use Sim Cards To Browse On A Laptop Without A Modem / Mtn Monthly Whatsapp 1.2GB For N150 How To Browse With It On All App / How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Browse On MTN by SomeNairalander: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't know if I'm the only one experience it but I'm unable to browse on mtn since yesterday, the network went from 4G to 3G but now no bar at all, and i just did a big sub aon the sim, why is MTN like this na

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Iphone6 / How To Stop People From Adding You To Unknown Telegram Groups / Download Shareit Lite App And Get Free Gifts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.