Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years (22998 Views)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Most people do not know their ancestral lineage which is key to who you are. Knowing who your father is the most important knowledge to know that one who seeded you. It's a curse for a child to not be named after their father. The father's surname contains the history of past incarnations and what the overall destiny is of the family bloodline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipBLN7yg3Xo

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2021
The first Kenetic law

The universe is mental

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
Mark 11:24
King James Version
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

It's not I want a billion Naira.

It's I have a billion Naira.

Be grateful for what you received and you will continue to be blessed.

No imagination means you are a subject of your 5 senses. A leaf blowing in any direction the winds of fate take you instead of a director yourself.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Reincarnation is very real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 3:56am On Nov 28, 2021
A fight for the throne.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm from an ancient royal line that extends far back into the past. I never wanted it to be true it's just something that is. We are who we are. I do believe the Creator lives in every human being living and who has ever lived.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
The Lord at the center of the universe is the spark of imagination
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Knowledge of self and others.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 1:41am On Dec 02, 2021
i pray for all to come to the realization of the truth.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
Matthew 24:27
King James Version
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

When a Muslim knight came to pray at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem he was allowed to pray by the Franks. Suddenly a Frankish knight saw he was praying wrong so he grabbed the man forcibly and faced him towards the East, saying this is how you pray. Where is this ignorance coming that we are taught to pray East because Mecca is East? Or that our Hebrew knowledge came from Egypt? No, our civilization came from the East as Abraham came from the East. Eastern philosophy is the hidden knowledge of manifestation and understanding the material world.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Matthew 2:1-2
Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, magi from the east arrived in Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him.”

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Numbers 2:3
Verse Concepts
Now those who camp on the east side toward the sunrise shall be of the standard of the camp of Judah, by their armies, and the leader of the sons of Judah: Nahshon the son of Amminadab,
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
"The People of the Way" is a term for Christians, not Episcopalians. - "Christians" began as a derogatory term used by non-Christians and was later adopted as a name.

Yes early followers of Yeshua Ben Yossef the man known as Maschiach aka Messiah the King of the Jews, were called people of the way. The early teachings of Christ were gnostic duality in nature very similar to Taoism rather Daoism which is a far east philosophy. The Taoism cosmic map is very much like the Kabbalah. Yet even further the Zestas or book of Zorraster see modern Iran and ancient Persia also was a dualistic philosophy. The Cathars of Provence France and the Sufis masters of Egypt and pre Islam were all dualistic philosophies from the East.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Psalm 113:3
Verse Concepts
From the rising of the sun to its setting
The name of the Lord is to be praised.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2021
There's a reason that the royal family is the one in control of the kingdom. Their bloodline is the one with the powers. Their line is associated with magic, or telepathy, or some other sort of supernatural ability.

Sometimes this is the product of Superpowerful Genetics, other times it's an object passed down, or a ritual that the royals invoke that grants them their powers. Other times it is just handwaved as the Divine Right of Kings with a deity granting them their abilities (especially if it takes the form of healing magic).
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Albara(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
The resemblance is striking I agree, as for reincarnation? That I don't know!
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Albara:
The resemblance is striking I agree, as for reincarnation? That I don't know!

Thanks for tuning in.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2021

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Two thousand years ago, during the time Jesus was teaching and traveling around the Judean countryside, a school of philosophy and religion existed in Alexandria, Egypt. One of the most famous philosophers to teach in this school is now known as Philo of Alexandria or Philo the Jew. According to many biblical scholars, Philo's essays on the allegorical interpretation of scripture may be the most valuable legacy he left behind. It was the allegorical rather than the literal interpretation that Philo considered most important. He taught that it was the meaning behind the story that conveyed the deeper "Truths." Philo left examples of the "allegorical messages" that could be found in the Torah, and he encouraged his students and followers to seek to find these higher meanings in scripture and myth. But the church leaders who ultimately gave birth to today's Christianity were split over this issue of "allegory" versus "literal." When Constantine claimed conversion in the fourth century and joined forces with the church fathers struggling for control over the masses, it was the literal rather than the allegorical interpretation that won out. With Constantine's help, the "Literalists" gained control and the "Allegorists" found themselves thrown into the "Heretic" pile. They were denigrated as Satanists, hunted down, tortured, and murdered - often roasted over open fires and their bodies eventually burned. Their "heretical" manuscripts which attempted to teach the allegorical meaning of scripture were also burned, and the libraries that held them usually went up in the same smoke. But a few copies of Philo's "Rules for the Allegorical Interpretation of Scripture" survived. And a modern biblical investigator has set about using them to interpret Luke-Acts allegorically. Luke, it seems, used a clever technique that virtually assured the intact transmission of his message. All that was needed was someone to apply Philo's rules to the two texts to uncover an amazing story that totally redefines who Jesus was and what happened to him and his message two thousand years ago. In addition to the story unearthed beneath allusions to the classics, the Old Testament, ancient myths, and code-names and words, is Luke's true identity. He was not "Paul's beloved physician," as has been claimed during the past two millennia. His identity is almost as unexpected as the "good news" about Jesus that Luke buried behind references to the prophet Isaiah and the opening lines of Phaenomena by Aratus, a Greek poet of Cilicia. Portions of the introduction to Anna's Angel, a novel based on Plutarch's Parable, explain: Fact: Apollonius of Tyana was born circa 4 BCE to a very wealthy family. He received a Pythagorean education, adopted the Pythagorean lifestyle, and traveled extensively throughout the Roman Empire, teaching and establishing congregations wherever he went. He made several trips to Alexandria, Egypt, where he described the Therapeuts living near Lake Mareotis. He lived and taught his philosophy until circa 96 ACE. Fact: Philo of Alexandria's date of birth is uncertain. Estimates are based on the things about which he wrote and when he ceased writing. His writing began circa 30 and ceased, circa 50 ACE; therefore, his estimated date of birth ranges from 2 to 30 BCE. Little is known about him other than what he, himself, reported. He, too, wrote about the group of Therapeuts that resided at Lake Mareotis, near Alexandria. Fact: Thanks to Josephus, more is known about Philo's brother, Alexander, but what is known about him should also apply to Philo in some ways. According to Josephus Alexander was a wealthy and prominent Roman government official, a customs agent responsible for collecting dues on all goods imported into Egypt from the East. Two of Alexander's sons, Marcus and Tiberius Julius, were involved in Roman affairs. Marcus, Philo's nephew, married Bernice, the daughter of Herod Agrippa I. This same Bernice is mentio

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Description
Product Description
Patrice Chaplin began going to Girona, Spain, at age 15, and with each visit she became more enmeshed in its mysteries. She found a lover, Jose; met many strange characters; and heard dark talk of the legendary Abbé Saunière of Rennes-le-Château. She discovered that many of Girona's townspeople were part of a secret society formed to guard the Abbé's legacy and his knowledge of the Grail. Eventually the society asks Patrice to be the vehicle for revealing their secrets. This riveting account is the result of that request.
Review
"A fascinating personal journey which adds a new and inspiring chapter to the eternally mysterious story of the Grail.
" -- John Matthews, author of The Grail: A Secret History
― Reviews

"An intriguing story with several levels that indicates a secret history and a mystery.
" -- Z'ev ben Shimon Halevi, Kabbalistic writer ― Reviews

Endorsement for Patrice Chaplin's other work
: "A surging intensity that keeps the reader glued to the page, on the road, European style.
" - New York Times
― Reviews

: "
A female Jack Karouac!
" - El Mundo, Madrid ― Reviews

: "Powerful, romantic fiction in the tradition of Emily Bronte" - The Guardian
― Reviews

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
The early followers of the teachings of Yeshua were women and slaves. There was no set in stone doctrine it was simply oral teachings of Yeshua being distributed throughout the Mediterranean by mainly women missionaries. The teachings were of the essence that every human being is a child of the Most High while pagan temples catered only to initiates and certain bloodlines. These early followers also believed in reincarnation as it was generally taught we all were on a journey of soul development that leads to heaven.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VtysTHpJ_E

Time is only now. The past only exists as memory which means if you implant new memories you can revise the past. This alteration will appear in your now as a new timeline and will affect your future. This is because parallel universes exists. We already live in a virtual world created by the creator so evil people are creating a Metaverse to deceive you. If you spend all your time on the virtual world internet then you won't be able to control your own time. Then you would be living on demon time where the evil people will continue to dominate the world.

Change your beliefs and what you believe will manifest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VtysTHpJ_E
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDJhPCxJbg

Women were oppressed and slaves which is why the true teachings of Yeshua appealed to them the most. How to manifest in an oppressive environment? This is what Yeshua taught that upset the enslavers. The greatest crime He was accused of was performing miracles and leading a revolt. Miracles are nothing less than magick which is a word that only means science we don't understand. Well some. grin

Manifestation is magick. Pray as if your prayers have been answered. Don't just dream of getting a new car but see yourself driving it to your favorite places and laughing with friends. Live in the end of your story. After you have slayed your dragon i.e wanting desire focus on how you lived happily ever after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDJhPCxJbg
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Albara(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

Thanks for tuning in.

Don't mention sire grin
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Focus not on the pain of your experiences but upon the mystical teachings of Jews. The Western world has in it the most profound spiritual knowledge that cane from the East. Yet you don't need the East to manifest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIfPxN7FAqk

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
My father's name is Jerry Bub De France. I am the bloodline of Merovingian royalty, the Kings of the Franks. I am the bloodline of Mary Magdalene and I am the bloodline of Yeshua Ben Yossef. I am the great son of David. For my royal lineage and spiritual gifts I am targeted by jealous people and my life is always in danger. Yet the Lord's favor is on my life and knowing that I am extremely grateful.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
. The Pope rejects Gnostic Christianity. “Christianity does not reject matter,” he says. (235) According to the Pope, Jesus “was far removed from philosophies which despised the body, matter, and the things of the world.” (98) He condemns those “unhealthy dualisms” which marked some Christian thinkers and “disfigured the Gospel.” ( 98)

Much of the bloodline literature has a more specific focus, on a claimed marriage between Jesus and Mary Magdalene. There are indications in Gnosticism of the belief that Jesus and Mary Magdalene shared an amorous, and not just a religious relationship

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label / Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice / Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.