Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? (6529 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Dear Single Women, This Is Why You Attract Married/Unavailable Men / What Type Of Men Do You Attract? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
Do you seem to attract the same kinda man/woman or is it different everytime?

For some reason, I always attract cocky, overconfident, over the top kind of guys. undecided undecided
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by MrCork17: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Do you seem to attract the same kinda man/woman or is it different everytime?

For some reason, I always attract cocky, overconfident, over the top kind of guys. undecided undecided

**Corky** she wants me! wink
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
Where are the serious people? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by chibaby5(f): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
I attract both the good and the bad angry Some of em feelin lyk a gift from God to ladies

But they do calm down after awhile grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
chi-baby:

I attract both the good and the bad angry Some of em feelin lyk a gift from God to ladies
But they do calm down after awhile grin grin
Tell me abt it sista. I can see I'm not alone grin
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by sqlerror: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
@op
Maybe you this overwhelming aura around you that makes the cool and humble guys frighten to walk up to you and express their feelings for you. That's just an opinion.
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by MrsChima(f): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
rokiatu:

In the states, we call those "kinda" people FIRST OF THE MONTH RECIPENTS in other words, Jerry Lewis kids.   lipsrsealed

I keep getting those big booty lovers.   embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by 190: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
I attract ladies with Big nyash like rokiatu;s  angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

In the states, we call those "kinda" people FIRST OF THE MONTH RECIPENTS in other words, Jerry Lewis kids. lipsrsealed

I keep getting those big booty lovers. embarassed
ROFL oh God!!! Miss Chima have come again grin grin

190 get serious angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by 190: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
Rokiat

You know im a lover of bootay!

Why do u think i keep getting attached to your types kiss kiss

BTW where's tima angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by MMM2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
i am attracted 2 ladies dat give guys Womanliness on d 1st day. angry
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFL oh God!!! Miss Chima have come again grin grin

190 get serious angry angry

You know it. wink
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by MrCork17: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
rokiatu:

you no u want me. dont lie! undecided
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
Everybody loves Cork undecided undecided Happy? tongue You may now leave my thread.
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by 190: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by MrsChima(f): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Everybody loves Cork undecided undecided Happy? tongue You may now leave my thread.

TRUST ME WIFEY if you know what I know!  You would too put on a cyber condom.  I am just saying.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mr. Cock is one of these last niggas you want to love.   lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

TRUST ME WIFEY if you know what I know!  You would too put on a cyber condomI am just saying.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mr. Cock is one of these last niggas you want to love.   lipsrsealed

grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]I said that only to konck him off my thread.[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

TRUST ME WIFEY if you know what I know!  You would too put on a cyber condom.  I am just saying.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mr. Cock is one of these last niggas you want to love.   lipsrsealed

HALT THERE!! u over grown donkey. just becoz i want you dont mean i want you!! angry
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by MrCork17: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Sorry ladies. am taken! wink
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by livedit(f): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
Before Livedit rededicated her life back to Christ several years, she attracted *freaks* and a few *crazies*. Probably because she use to be both. grin Now, I attract older guys. Not as many anymore since I've gotten married. Maybe it's the ring on my finger? grin But regardless, I'm happily married and I have the man of my dreams so livedit is happy and contented. wink
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Pweety4me(f): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
Most are nothing 2 talk about!!
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^shit attracts flies. undecided

@op, I attract cool, mellow-down women who are done with clubbing and the likes.
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Pweety4me(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
Poo talk about poo URSELF!, so good 4 you BIATCH!~ cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by boy1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

I attract ladies with Big nyash like rokiatu;s angry angry
Can't believe u called dat thing Big.
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by kokoye(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I keep getting those big booty lovers.  embarassed

No wonder we cool   wink

I love me some junk . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
shocked shocked shocked I didn't know I was a cocky, overconfident, over the top kind of guy. LoL grin cheesy grin

Hmmm well I haven't seen a pattern to the attraction yet, I get all sorts. Could it be because I dislike repetition, same-old same-old and ho hum-ness?
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Natasha2(f): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
all manner of guys but mostly Handsome and cute guys cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Dsense(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

TRUST ME WIFEY if you know what I know! You would too put on a cyber condom. I am just saying. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mr. Cock is one of these last niggas you want to love. lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided undecided embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Scooby1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ 2buff & pweety4me, very funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by ronkebp(f): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
I attract the really handsome, very cute guys, with nice abs and height, the problem, 'they are heart breakers' but I have learnt to break theirs first,
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by ektbear: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
hrm
Re: What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2011
You can Trust peeps are going to use this thread to do wishful thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.