Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 AM

Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) (45237 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by EBMedia: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Anambra Governor-Elect, Charles Chukwuma Soludo emphasized the value of education as he shared a throwback photo of himself during his university days on his Facebook page, IgbereTV reports.

He said that education released him from what would have become a generational trap in the dynasty of poverty, and turned his life around.

He captioned the photo;

"Somewhere in Nsukka...

In our days of little beginning, when all we offered the universe was our dreams, propelled by a passion for excellence, our gaze was fixed on leading a successful life and impacting the world around us, positively!

Education came to my rescue, and aided my release from what would have become a generational trap in the dynasty of poverty. There are some, as we had then, who escaped this trap through trade and ingenious craft. In my case education was the saving grace.

Of course, the potent force in education, when properly harnessed, is still capable of rescuing millions of the World's poor. In the same vein, a robust MSME and conducive business environment is critical in the fight against roving poverty.

In deploying this two, one must be conscious of excellence and critical about mediocrity. These are the options before us, the choice is totally the individual's to make.

CC. Soludo"
https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/191905696467973/

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Alphafeezay(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oga, na Grace rescue you.... no be education cos no be you go school pass or no be you know book pass.

430 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by dicksonadams(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
So sad that this no longer the case, education alone can not rescue an average poor background Nigeria youth from poverty .

Sir your generation enjoyed a better Nigeria with better opportunities , with great benefit... Only to let this generate down by creating a terrible Nigsria for them to struggle in.

No matter the tribe una fada yanch

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Even though some people believe education may no longer be the key but with the level of illetracy accompanied senseless killings, religious stupidity and all capital vices in the North I will always rate education as a bedrock or basis for a would-be functional society

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Donaldomo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Imagine!
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Olarewaju89: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin

What about Bubu that did not go

Bubu can never experience poverty again in his entire life.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Warldbest(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nah CBN money rescue you from poverty.
Anyways my able governor wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Heyyyy: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
That was then, the narrative don change

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Education is key

7 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Chuksyne: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by BigSarah(f): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
sad Talk wan dey plenty..
Biko Prof ma yeye WA loju smiley

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by iamblest(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good for you. grin tongue
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by deboysben(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ok
Anambra shall be great again under your administration.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
These are people who went to school when education was still the key to success.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Generational trap in the dynasty of poverty.... Omo shocked shocked shocked...
This was when politicians never carry door run Sha... Education was still the key...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by karzyharsky(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
The padlock don change now

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
My Governor!!! Remember Ekwusigo local government oooo

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by nonut: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seems he hasn't aged much.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Taitoto:
When education was still the key
it is still the key but with connection bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Loverofpeace: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Education still pays because it brightens up the mind,ever since i gained admission into higher institution i have become innovative and smart,with that you can create opportunities for yourself.

Meanwhile yabatech has extended the deadline for partime form sales till further notice, but it is advisable to purchase the form early so you can make the first list coming out December, we are here to make your Admission an easy one, if interested click the link below to get all the info you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by emmyt2: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
May you replicate this in Anambra

Amen
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by TheTourist: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ssoil CC S

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
This one wey he don dey talk plenty this guy go worse pass Buhari for Anambra I beg make person write am down
Alphafeezay:
Oga, na Grace rescue you.... no be education cos no be you go school pass or no be you know book pass.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by origima: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Going by this picture,not poverty of Akirika house
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Tarabye: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
That was then, not now that yahoo pays and elevate poverty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
That was then.......this is now!

[img]https://c./RTkKKlJOWaMAAAAd/chop-ibu.gif[/img]

...A Nigerian education almost guarantee's poverty!

14 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by VcStunner(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
lol.. I see what Soludo is trying to do. Special mention to MSME means one of few things. For the youths, it could mean a partnership with market associations to help "Ogas" support their umu boy upon completion of apprenticeship. This way the govt is sure of their skills and desire to succeed in their trade. And for the Oga, it's just another weight off his shoulders.
Again, I think Soludo would be futuristic enough to encourage the creation of tech hubs and workspaces around the urban centres to encourage collaborative partnerships that would ordinarily not be possible if the individuals don't meet. The SE especially Anambra must lead the way into tech. There is nothing the Igbos cannot build. But to build, the community needs to meet somehow, from the backend and front end guys to the Ui/UX to the product managers and even possibly the Venture capitalists!

6 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by visiondee(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's when education unlocks riches before some people carry key run away, keep lying to us education is the key, we are the future of tomorrow... Now this generation now fights for 15-20k work with no security....

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
We are watching you with Anambra in HD version pro 20 if you mess up we go finish you all this noise ur making work oh undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Zion243(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
"Education is the passport to the future"

Malcolm X

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.