Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera (7163 Views)

Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught By CCTV Camera Stealing Two Bottles Of Wine From A Wine Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by 1Sharon(f): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
joshjc:
spiritual stuff exist though, I've seen something mysterious

Anybody can say anything. I deal with what is already on ground.
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
joshjc:
but hope you believe there's spiritual side
What element of spirituality are you talking about?
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by joshjc(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What element of spirituality are you talking about?
like spiritual realm,
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by seborrhic: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Go to the front page and see how ignorant people believed something similar to this..
It's sickening.
I don't even want to go and read it.
It's amazing that the advent of the internet has not made any noticeable dint in the mindset of some Nigerians to believe whatever rubbish is thrown at them.

1 Like

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by chiefobdk2: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
All for likes. The person know the cctv is thr... Too much nollywood
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
joshjc:
like spiritual realm,
I am sorry I don't believe in it..
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
seborrhic:

It's sickening.
I don't even want to go and read it.
It's amazing that the advent of the internet has not made any noticeable dint in the mindset of some Nigerians to believe whatever rubbish is thrown at them.
Swears man..the replies in my mention are really Makin me sick right now..
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by joshjc(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I am sorry I don't believe in it..
ok
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by walteriyke: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
BlackfireX:
That time she bend down... I would have given her a doggy style sex eeehhh

lol bad guy
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by RenaissanceGuy: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Prove it.
If you're telling me witches exist, do you also belief in vampires, zombies, dragons, ghouls?

Very much.
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Mustiboy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
What rubbish is this?

1 Like

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
joshjc:
spiritual stuff exist though, I've seen something mysterious

I have had numerous personal encounters. Witches and vodoo exist.

2 Likes

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by joshjc(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Skyview01:

true
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by NarcissistKing(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Why's it that you wannabe atheists always deny fact no matter how clearly it looks you in the face?

Shut the fvck up dumbo! The OP is a liar!

1 Like

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by NarcissistKing(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Skyview01:

Y'all always claim to have encounters and experience, but no evidence!

1 Like

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by NarcissistKing(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

I've reported your YouTube channel for lies.

Smart you! cool
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by PoliteActivist: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Freddd009:
This is what someone's CCTV caught at night while they sleep. This is an evidence of the dark world. My people

Staged nonsense
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by truthCoder: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Freddd009:
This is what someone's CCTV caught at night while they sleep. This is an evidence of the dark world. My people please be prayerful, cover yourselves, family and compound with the blood of Jesus. We are not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCrjOgr0LDQ

Dumbo. This was recorded around 7pm to 10pm. You can judge from the traffic noise at the background. If you also do a slo mo of the video, you see a poor attempt at video editing. Share original RAW format of the video prior to edits and compression if you fit.

2 Likes

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by wirinet(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
truthCoder:

Dumbo. This was recorded around 7pm to 10pm. You can judge from the traffic noise at the background. If you also do a slo mo of the video, you see a poor attempt at video editing. Share original RAW format of the video prior to edits and compression if you fit.
The time stamp says 17:01 to 17:07, that's 5:01 to 5:07 in the evening. How this is midnight is beyond me.
It's just a poorly scripted, poorly acted and poorly edited skit.

2 Likes

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by truthCoder: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
wirinet:

The time stamp says 17:01 to 17:07, that's 5:01 to 5:07 in the evening. How this is midnight is beyond me.
It's just a poorly scripted, poorly acted and poorly edited skit.

Time stamp is not correct….part of the poor edits. It is night because of the light in front of the house. If it were evening and greyscaled, the light wont reflect.

Which is why i put the vid to that time frame.
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by wonlasewonimi: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Witches dey dance galala lol Naijapeople will believe anything
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by quinox947: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Witch is a spirit. It CANNOT be captured by any physical camera.
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Ray07(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2021
1Sharon:

This Sharon self cheesy . . .
Seems you don't believe anything spiritual exit.

She you know say astral projection and lucid dream are real.

2 Likes

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by DOTian: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Lastmankc:
Believe it or not,there are many dark powers in this world.But only Jesus is the ultimate power.We wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities and powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Beloved,you have to be ruthless in your fight.Suffer not a witch to live.
Have you been visited by any socalled "dark power" before? Have you seen a dark power before?? Or are you saying these based on Nollywood movies?
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by SALIMAN(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Witches does exist ooh but this one is scripted from the background noise, , there are repeated noise , car noises , e
Pattern of the dogs barking were also repeated
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Mindclinic: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Biko make una try my hand na make i no go do witchcraft for money. sad I need cash to survive abegi.

Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Freddd009: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
1Sharon:

And if the above video is real, be sure karma will follow you everywhere in life for maliciously trying to ruin an innocent person's own. Karma is real girl. Except if it's a lie. Next time, you just face your front.
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Freddd009: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Why's it that you wannabe atheists always deny fact no matter how clearly it looks you in the face?

Help me ask her again o... Her busy body is too much
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by Freddd009: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
SALIMAN:
Witches does exist ooh but this one is scripted from the background noise, , there are repeated noise , car noises , e
Pattern of the dogs barking were also repeated

This is not village that everywhere would be silent, so it is very possible
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by 1Sharon(f): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Freddd009:

And if the above video is real, be sure karma will follow you everywhere in life for maliciously trying to ruin an innocent person's own. Karma is real girl. Except if it's a lie. Next time, you just face your front.

IF it's real? You're not even sure it's real?

Yeye finish you there, clown.
Re: Witch Display In A Compound At Mid Night Caught By Cctv Camera by aimmoney9: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2021
seborrhic:
I thought in popular folklore,witches cannot be captured on camera or on video?The illiterates that acted this probably forgot that.Clowns and illiterate bloggers.
Watch as some f ools believe this rubbish.
The reverse is the case go on YouTube and see how a plethora of paranormal activities done by ghosts and other entities are captured real life by CCTV cameras and other gadgets umpteen times...
You just got schooled...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultism Takes Over Facebook Today Without Fear As They Bury A Member, See Photos / Ibrahim Idris Pushes For Death Penalty For Kidnappers / (end Time) Trending Pamela Why Confession Exposed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.