Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

See What Fr. Mbaka Said Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fr. Mbaka Said Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody (444 Views)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Nnamdi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Complication – IMN Confirms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fr. Mbaka Said Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody by tonyluyi1985: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Nigeria (AMEN), Fr. Ejike Mbaka has warned that there will be more trouble in the country if the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, dies in custody of the Department of State Services (DSS).

The controversial Catholic priest made this known while calling on the congregation to pray for the speedy release of Nnamdi Kanu on Sunday November 14.

He also commended IPOB for calling off its Monday sit-at-home exercise, saying the danger of the order was becoming a problem instead of a solution.

Commending IPOB, Mbaka said: ”The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, the hero, Nnamdi Kanu, is expressing his empathy with the people of the Southeast over what they are passing through. He came to know that Igbos are suffering because of him. And he would not wish that suffering to continue. Therefore, nobody should stop anybody from going to his or her business any Monday.

“All of us should keep praying for his (Kanu) release, and work towards his freedom because if he dies inside that place, it will cause more trouble. If he comes out, he will come out as a hero.

”We don’t want him to die, because it is not Nnamdi Kanu’s issue, it is the issue that concerns the people that are suffering. Nnamdi is not asking the government to do anything for him; he is speaking for the Igbo people.

“And we that are affected and he is speaking on their behalf should do everything possible to see that it is well with him.

“Many were saying they saw me at Abuja some days ago, yes. My own is if I am with you, I am with you. I will not sit here to tell you why I am in Abuja but whatever will make my people to be emancipated I will do it. There are people working to see that Nnamdi Kanu is released and it’s not by sitting. at home that he will be released.

”Canceling sit-at-home does not mean that it is over, the poor masses are suffering. Most of the rich people don’t have business over here, we are punishing our selves. We thank the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, may God bless him.”
Fr. Mbaka courts controversy often and so embarrassed the Catholic Church that the Bishop of Enugu Diocese once banned him from openly commenting on political issues which he appears to be currently disobeying.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/11/15/see-what-fr-mbaka-said-will-happen-if-nnamdi-kanu-dies-in-custody/
Re: See What Fr. Mbaka Said Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody by uBuNiT: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
No Nnamdi Kanu topic, no trafic(money) for seun osewa
Re: See What Fr. Mbaka Said Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
"Buhari is Godsent" - Mbaka

"Nnamdi Kanu is a hero"- Mbaka

Me: God is not an author of confusion.

Anyone that still supports Nnamdi Kanu after listening to his violent incitements on Radio Biafra is mentally unstable.

God is exposing these pastorpreneurs one way or the other.

“All of us should keep praying for his (Kanu) release, and work towards his freedom because if he dies inside that place, it will cause more trouble.
If he comes out, he will come out as a hero.

Like praying for Osama Bin Laden.

He is called Saviour Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He will resurrect if he dies.
Nonsense and ingredients!!

Re: See What Fr. Mbaka Said Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody by Cyberterror: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sounds like a prophecy that Kanu will die in DSS custody.
Re: See What Fr. Mbaka Said Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nothing go Happen wooo grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Will Be Aired On Channels Tv By 7pm / How Femi Fani Kayode Denied Tinubu / Please Can I Ask You This Question, What's Tinubu's Real Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.