Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Do You Love Tech And Dream Of Building Something Big For The World, Check This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Love Tech And Dream Of Building Something Big For The World, Check This (325 Views)

What's The Company You Dream Of Working For As A Programmer / Please Devs, You Guys Should Stop Glamorising Tech And Programming / Come Become Part Of Something Big: Let's Build A Fintech Startup Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Tech And Dream Of Building Something Big For The World, Check This by Sckooly: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
I started building an app, that has many of the things on WhatsApp, and even more things that does not exist on WhatsApp, something unique. Some Inside look of the app is attached.

We are trying to build something bigger and better than WhatsApp itself, yes right from Nigeria, and we need great team members to support what we are trying to do.

I would not be able to disclose some of the idea and vision of this app, please if you love tech and you have a vision to build something big for the world, I would love us to connect.

We can be the next tech giants from Africa if you understand the importance of Teaming up, thanks for reading

My WhatsApp is 08088698450.

You can test the app here on playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sckoolboy.app

Re: Do You Love Tech And Dream Of Building Something Big For The World, Check This by kannex: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Baba u try i even have a tech idea which i callel film media though i cant disclose any detail about the app. But the names of my idea are film media and other one called gist, gist app is like nairaland but advance feature that i will good marketing and promotion i am 1001% sure that it will be more successful than nairaland and the social media that gist will be competing with will twitter, though i cant explain the feature of gist, well my with the right people and also marketing my film media app will be competing with netflix, irokotv, etc. Like i daid earlier i cant list the feature of the film media app.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Tech And Dream Of Building Something Big For The World, Check This by Sckooly: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2021
kannex:
Baba u try i even have a tech idea which i callel film media though i cant disclose any detail about the app. But the names of my idea are film media and other one called gist, gist app is like nairaland but advance feature that i will good marketing and promotion i am 1001% sure that it will be more successful than nairaland and the social media that gist will be competing with will twitter, though i cant explain the feature of gist, well my with the right people and also marketing my film media app will be competing with netflix, irokotv, etc. Like i daid earlier i cant list the feature of the film media app.

Yes I believe that's the right thing, there are greedy people who do not mind stealing people's ideas and regurgitate them to build theirs and you won't know until one day you see your idea fully developed by someone else

I believe in this generation especially in Nigeria we have become lazy and so greedy to acknowledge others or support them in building their ideas, we all want to be thr creators and not supporters, shit who gives the Bleep about your idea, I can have mine too, that's the mindset here.
Re: Do You Love Tech And Dream Of Building Something Big For The World, Check This by kannex: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Guy take am easy e never reach ware u go dey use shit, the thing is ther eare things u don say in a public forum kike this so bro chill with you shit statement nobody dey fight you.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website Set With SQUARESPACE / Good Day House. Unlicensed Nurse Seeking To Work In Usa Or Uk / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.