Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Price Of 'pure Water' To Hit N50 Per Sachet, Producers Alert Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Price Of 'pure Water' To Hit N50 Per Sachet, Producers Alert Nigerians (240 Views)

Glo Launches Youtube Data Plans For As Low As N50 Per Hour / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / How To Get Mtn 5gb For N50 And 20gb For N200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of 'pure Water' To Hit N50 Per Sachet, Producers Alert Nigerians by Tonydivinep: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
There are indications that the price of ‘pure water’ currently at N20 could rise to about N50 per sachet if the federal government implements the proposed Excise Duty on carbonated beverages.

This was the submission of the Water Producers Association of Nigeria (WAPAN) at an event in Lagos.

Read full report here: https://crimeandcourtnews.com/2021/11/price-of-pure-water-to-hit-n50-per-sachet-producers-alert-nigerians/

Re: Price Of 'pure Water' To Hit N50 Per Sachet, Producers Alert Nigerians by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's still 10bucks in my area sha. This country don the prices ever go down? angry
Re: Price Of 'pure Water' To Hit N50 Per Sachet, Producers Alert Nigerians by nairamaniac: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
I would rather boil and filter my urine than buy sachet of pure water for 50naira.

Nonsense.
Re: Price Of 'pure Water' To Hit N50 Per Sachet, Producers Alert Nigerians by nifemi25(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
My tap water is kuku clean na me just dey form big boy dey buy pure water.
Re: Price Of 'pure Water' To Hit N50 Per Sachet, Producers Alert Nigerians by Forlahh(f): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
There seem to be no end to all this hardship sad
Despite all the sufferings, the government don't care

1 Like

Re: Price Of 'pure Water' To Hit N50 Per Sachet, Producers Alert Nigerians by Baawaa(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
They can sell it 200 if they like

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Airshow: Ibom Air Signs Agreement With Airbus For The Purchase Of 10 A220 / Beware Of This Fraudster / Start Targeting Right Customers To Sell Like No Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.