Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel (54219 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Lionnation: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where are the zombies who was asking for the list of the people that were massacred, I hate Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by 1x2x3: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
busyflexz:
The question that keep popping on my head anytime i hear about this lekki drama is "where is are the families of these deceased people" like no genuine family that came to point out that there family member is missing

I have questions for you and I need answers.

If a person is missing, who do you report to? Same people right?

Are you aware your forces kill and take away bodies? So many people that went there never informed their families they were going to protest.

14 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Lagosianswag: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria, on auto_reverse since 2015 undecided

Sai Wetin!?
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by wewe1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
I thought they said nobody died, where is this list of names coming from?

In this country we play politics with everything..
So pathetic

5 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Hotzone(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
But IPOB follow cause trouble including the protesters and Sanwo olu, everyone even that so called general who commanded the operation plus general Buhari wey no Dey hear word. This panel is a waste of time!
My verdict:
That deaf and dumb general in the villa doesn’t care, naija is a new Tower of Babel and Bubu is enjoying the chaos whether na his boys(isis) or the dotters(if u know) or my ofe akwu Cousines
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Cloud007: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omotola jolade Said there was no shooting....that lady no get conscience.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by nameo: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
The Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel has published the names of the casualties of the army and police during the Lekki Tollgate Shooting/Massacre of 20-10-20. Their names are in the images below:

Woo!!!

I counted at least 15 dead!!

Who were the persons denying this all this time?

4 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by NoFucksToGive: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

Kai your end will be so sad and terrible

You will be a topic on nairaland but no one will know or care.

Your fate will never escape this. The lies and deceit you helped spread will be your end . grin

You will call out and shed tears that day in utter disbelief at how your end will come grin

Mark this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Ojayk(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yet the country's information minister SWORE that NO SHOT WAS FIRED and The CAMERA/ VIDEO RECORDER Detective Super minister Fashola found at the toll gate disappeared without trace.

I'm not surprised sha,

This government loves scoring back to back own goals.
Seun:
The Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel has published the names of the casualties of the army and police during the Lekki Tollgate Shooting/Massacre of 20-10-20. Their names are in the images below:

4 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Quiny32323: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
We will never forget cry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by pho: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Those of you who said people did not die, o us Una don see names of deceased. Something that was stream live and I equally watch on channels news from one of there reporter that pick live bullets. God's judgement will be upon those behind the death of this innocent youth and those supporting evil in this country. Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Tallesty1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Published names that came to their minds.

i can see names like "Jide" "Joe" "deceased" no surname, no address.

Abeg make we hear word. angry
Your name will make the list someday if you don't stop playing politics with people's lives. What goes around always has a way of coming around.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by King44(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
wicked hellinnues I know you were there that night and you were taking records so you know the exact number and you know it wasn't up to that

Abeg keep your trunk shut

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Oppy2k2: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
In a sane country, Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina will tender a public apology and then resign.

The dullard too should tender his resignation letter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nonexisting: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fake news, fake list. No one was shot at Lekki tollgate according to afonja muslims and I believe them.

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by MartinsD12(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
Yet that evil liar said no body was killed at lekki toll gate, God has final Judgment, God will judge all Nigerian politicians according to their deeds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by King44(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lovenorth:
Where is the non doctored video of the soldiers shooting the protesters? Where are the bodies of those killed? I like the way Logas state government is trying to use this kangaroo investigation and recommendations for political advantage
You are a lost soul. You are irredeemable

9 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by BigYash: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Apshit say nobody was killed.. Lai no go die well.. Blood of this innocent youths will for ever hurt him and his family.. And every other person when support the killings..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Lionnation: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
But awon olori buruku kan so wipe nobody died. May their judgement day come quickly
some of the idiots like helanis may have a relative there but all they care about their 30k salary

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by King44(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonexisting:
Fake news, fake list. No one was shot at Lekki tollgate according to afonja muslims and I believe them.
Oga stop this Afonja Muslim shit, have sense now.

We all know that people were shot at, it's unnecessary to insult yorubas that are Muslim, cos everyone has a slice of that awful event both Muslim and Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by nameo: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Published names that came to their minds.

i can see names like "Jide" "Joe" "deceased" no surname, no address.

Abeg make we hear word. angry

This is a panek set up by the Lagos State Govt, dammit!!

Is it that some of you Buharists have gone madd or what??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Diligence: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
The list is Enof to finally close out this contract because it ended already 1914-2014... Esp now that most of dem bh/FH may hv infiltrated dem in D name of surrenderg... dem mean dis Agenda-o-o...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by franchasng: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
The list is not complete. The dead is more than 20 persons, they are trying to be economical with the truth in order not to provoke international community.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
No fvcks given...... evolution simply doing it's job.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by joyandfaith: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:

Djswitch has been vindicated. I know the woman couldn't be telling lie through her Instagram account.
Most victims are even yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by nameo: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
agabaI23:
I saw a thread where people were saying there was no massacre and notable among them was Mynd44. I couldn't believe it. Where is Mynd44? You see your life?

That one is a lost cause.

Closet APC supporter.

Shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nonexisting: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
King44:
Oga stop this Afonja Muslim shit, have sense now.

We all know that people were shot at, it's unnecessary to insult yorubas that are Muslim, cos everyone has a slice of that awful event both Muslim and Christians.
If the names on that list are mostly people of Eastern region, I know what your comment would've been. I hate hypocrisy so don't quote me again.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Ademola47(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:

What a bad list to be published!
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Reeses: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
I’m sorry guys this sad.May there precious souls Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by mrikay: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Their blood is not only on the army and those that sent them, it is also on all of you that supported and defended this massacre. Una no fit die well... for sure.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by pho: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
1x2x3:

I have questions for you and I need answers.

If a person is missing, who do you report to? Same people right?

Are you aware your forces kill and take away bodies? So many people that went there never informed their families they were going to protest.

You don't have to reply people like this cause they are part of the problems we have in this country. When they see evil they rejoice. It's only insane people will day that people did not die. I stayed awake till 1 pm watching DJ switch live stream and channels coverage of the event that night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by arantess: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
No worry , e go reach you soon

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Aderonke Kale Is Dead! Nigeria’s First Female Major-General Dies At 84 / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.