Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Home And General Cleaning Service - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home And General Cleaning Service (386 Views)

My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / Sabicleaners Home|Office Cleaning Service in Abuja / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home And General Cleaning Service by Iammercy2018: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Focus on the core problem your business solves and put out lots of content and enthusiasm and ideas about how to solve that problem.

We’re here to solve any problem pertaining cleaning

We do,
Dry cleaning
Household chores/cleaning
Gardening
Car washing

We’ll be glad if you can give us a try

We stand apart by offering high quality cleaning service in all departments.

Contact -
Soshynecleaning@gmail.com
Re: Home And General Cleaning Service by Mbamalu555: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Hello dear are you still in Mozambique, please I need a contact of some Nigerias there if possible (Igbos) who can tell me the procedures of coming there. Thank u
Re: Home And General Cleaning Service by Iammercy2018: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Mbamalu555:
Hello dear are you still in Mozambique, please I need a contact of some Nigerias there if possible (Igbos) who can tell me the procedures of coming there. Thank u
yes I am still there but not based there tho, am currently in Nigeria will be going back probably next week, waiting for the French embassy to give me feedback about my visa application, what do you need to know about Mozambique?
Re: Home And General Cleaning Service by Iammercy2018: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Mbamalu555:
so hopefully I’ll be going back to Moz in 6 days time, just got approval for my France visa, so I’ll be relocating to France from there permanently, if you need any questions kindly forward them to my email.
Re: Home And General Cleaning Service by techjeff: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
@lammercy

I need your help ask you question privately going to Mozambique for student visa and need to know requirements to get a Mozambique visa. I am a residential here Rwanda business permit.l have sent you an IM
Re: Home And General Cleaning Service by Iammercy2018: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2023
techjeff:
@lammercy

I need your help ask you question privately going to Mozambique for student visa and need to know requirements to get a Mozambique visa. I am a residential here Rwanda business permit.l have sent you an IM
sorry I'm just seeing this, been busy
Re: Home And General Cleaning Service by Iammercy2018: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2023
We're back!

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Santa In Abuja / Masturbators Get In Here *HOT* / Best Android and iPhone Spy app

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.