Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) (39104 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
On Monday, two Nigerian presidents were in Durban, South Africa for the 2nd Intra-African Trade Fair (IATF).

President Muhammadu Buhari received a special invitation from SA's President Cyril Ramaphosa, together with a handful of other leaders from the continent. Former President Olusegon Obasanjo came in his capacity as IATF's chairman of the advisory council.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by Rexwalters1: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
TMKsouth:
On Monday, two Nigerian presidents were in Durban, South Africa for the 2nd Intra-Africa Trade Fair (IATF).

President Muhammadu Buhari received a special invitation from the SA President Cyril Ramaphosa, together with a handful of other leaders from the continent. Former President Olusegon Obasanjo cane in his capacity as a board member of IATF.
Where

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
watch this thread degenerate cool

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Former Nigerian President Olusegon Obasanjo at IATF in Durban, South Africa

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
President Buhari had bilateral talks with the president of Afrexim Bank. $40 billion worth of investments are up for grabs at the Intra-African Trade Fair in Durban, South Africa

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by Earlystar698(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Look how the dullard put hand for back, like the disaster he is. Borrower of future Nigerians

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
OBJ-baba,
Hakainde Hichelima
Cyril Ramaphosa
Emmerson Mnangagwa
Lazarus Chakwera

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
watch this thread degenerate cool

I won't tolerate it grin

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
fergie001:
OBJ-baba,
Hakainde Hichelima
Cyril Ramaphosa
Emmerson Mnangagwa
Lazarus Chakwera

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

I won't tolerate it grin
Is that not Zikalala I am seeing there?
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
South African news report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74AEmaz0l3E

President Buhari's full speech at IATF Durban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wXCDiiIbc

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by Atiwaye: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Baba still active

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
fergie001:

Is that not Zikalala I am seeing there?

Where? Zikalala is the short guy - Premier of KwaZulu-Natal

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Where? Zikalala is the short guy - Premier of KwaZulu-Natal
I saw him in the first pix..

He should not finish KZN's money oooo
(He is looking more fresh than Cyril) cheesy grin

The handsome Mwinyi Hussein grin cheesy grin
The Tanzania man...

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Look at other leaders so young and smart.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

HH the dogged fighter

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
fergie001:

I saw him @ the stairs...

He should not finish KZN's money oooo
(He is looking more fresh than Cyril) cheesy grin

The handsome Mwinyi Hussein grin cheesy grin
The Tanzania man...

And he's a Zuma loyalist, but funny enough he doesn't have corruption scandals that I know of.

Didn't know Hussein until today. I wonder how Ramaphosa chose who to invite. Mostly SADC, PM of Rwanda and Nigeria.

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hope BABA OBJ is solving the Ethiopia crisis sha ... this diplomatic distance btw BABA OBJ and SIA BABA i no understand o

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
TMKsouth:
And he's a Zuma loyalist, but funny enough he doesn't have corruption scandals that I know of.

Didn't know Hussein until today. I wonder how Ramaphosa chose who to invite. Mostly SADC, PM of Rwanda and Nigeria.
He is getting fresher daily...

Hussein's dad was an ex-President. Rama will pick those that are close to him...what will you expect?

You wanted him to invite Aziz of Morocco? grin cheesy

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
They should retire from politics...Both very old. Smh
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
I like one fact that Nigerian leaders always wear our native atire. I really wish they were not also Oyibo rubber stamp.

Unfortunately they dont behave their atire. Although they try for that one.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Durban, South Africa

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
In pix! See better country! shocked
That's why Nigerians keep rushing there.
Who cursed Nigeria?!
Actually, historians tell us that when those military idiots opened fire in Asaba and massacred those people, they kept cursing the country while they dropped in their numbers. This useless shithole needs to be cleansed of the evils it has meted out to its own people.
If not, someone who is worse than Buhari is going to befall the country and the vicious cycles of poverty and bad leadership continue.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
fergie001:

He is getting fresher daily...

Hussein's dad was an ex-President. Rama will pick those that are close to him...what will you expect?

You wanted him to invite Aziz of Morocco? grin cheesy

Oh no, Lolgrin - that will happen 300 years from now... (when Mashaba finally takes the ANC call for coalition talks).

What do u make of the fact that he invited Buhari?

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by Aeitbra: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria still doesn't yet have her fitting president sad

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oh no, Lolgrin - that will happen 300 years from now... (when Mashaba finally takes the ANC call for coalition talks).

What do u make of the fact that he invited Buhari?
Nigeria is one of the biggest economies in Africa....you also remember Okonjo-Iweala was on his Economic Team before she went to the WTO.

Again, our President loves to travel so.......

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
OBJ na baba for Africa and Nigeria anytime any day. May God continue to bless you for us baba.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
fergie001:

Nigeria is one of the biggest economies in Africa....you also remember Okonjo-Iweala was on his Economic Team before she went to the WTO.

Again, our President loves to travel so.......

I hope she left us with many of your trade secrets tongue.

I remember a time Mbeki was also getting a lot of backlash for travelling too much. That's how Zuma got his break - he was considered the people's man while Mbeki was seen as aloof.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by JAMO84: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Every world leader respects Buhari.

But according to PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists, Buhari is a mannequin. I wonder if the World leaders now appreciate mannequins.

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by poiZon: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
JAMO84:
Every world leader respects Buhari.

But according to PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists, Buhari is a mannequin. I wonder if the World leaders now appreciate mannequins.
They respect Nigeria as a country not that lanky crook and dundee.

They invited bubu because of Nigeria, they didnt invite Nigeria because bubu...
I hope u understand this..

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Earlystar698:
Look how the dullard put hand for back, like the disaster he is. Borrower of future Nigerians
He has always done that

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters / INEC Releases Statement On The Supreme Court Judgment On Zamfara Election / Jimi Agbaje Cries On Live TV (Photo)