Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man (6408 Views)

Iam a Pretty Boy, I Need Help To Look Like A Man!!!(pic) / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I really need advice please,am 21 and honestly I don't just like the fact that I still look feminine like it really embarrassing mehn.
Alot of times people take advantage of my look to cheat me and whole lot.
am very fair,curly full hair(natural) ,tall, hairy,pink lips and am just too fair to be a man honestly,i am an introvert I know coz my dad always tell me that yeah.
And also am a student of unijos it just crazy the way lecturers we tell me to stand up in classes and start asking me if am a girl or boy,like it really embarrassing mehn,so I have decided to come and ask elders on nairaland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Xenry: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oh, it's your first time here. So they didn't tell you what's up on Nairaland? grin
Well, I see you receiving endless bashes on this thread.
They will use your pic to make memes and post it along with comments on NLgrin.
You will then abandon the thread — deactivate your account and create a new account with a thicker skin. And then, only then will you know that to remain sane here, you must remain anonymous.
Well, the bashing will soon start, I'm outta here.

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ask bobrisky to show you road...

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hey man,

You're okay BTW

You can wait for the beards to show up.

In the meantime, get a manly hair shape always.

16 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by emorse(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
actually this will be my first time here on nairaland I really need advice please,am 21 and honestly I don't just like the fact that I still look feminine like it really embarrassing mehn.
am very fair,curly full hair(natural) ,tall, hairy,pink lips and am just too fair to be a man honestly,i am an introvert I know coz my dad always tell me that yeah.
And also am a student of unijos it just crazy the way lecturers we tell me to stand up in classes and start asking me if am a girl or boy,like it really embarrassing mehn,so I have decided to come and ask elders on nairaland if there is anything I can do to make me look like a real man,even girls feel intimidated around me like WTF who I offend
I'm already hearing that "no no no no no no" voice used in comedy skits in my head. I'll be back to laugh grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Daveambition(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Youths of this generation get too many irrelevant issues wey dey bug 'em; na this things make majority of Nigerians less productive in various area of live after much studies in school..

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hit the gym and pump some iron, engage in exercises, avoid junks food. Your masculine features will surely come out by force by fire. Your testosterone level is low.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by emorse(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Xenry:
Oh, it's your first time here. So they didn't tell you "what's up" on Nairaland? grin
Well, I see you receiving endless bashes on this thread.
They will use your pic to make memes grin.
You will then abandon the thread — deactivate your account and create a new account with a thicker skin. And then, only then, will you know that to remain *** here, you must remain anonymous.

Well, the bashing will soon start, I'm outta here.
I swear! I'm laughing in advance grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:
Hey man,
You're okay BTW
You can wait for the beards to show up.
In the meantime, get a manly hair shape always.
I just don't feel any trace of breards yet am dying

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Ocholu: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Let me be real with you;

Start gymming oga. Your problem no even plenty.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Johndagr8t:
The problem isn't your looks but your level of confidence or self-esteem that you should work on instead. undecided

If some people think you feminine in appearance,ignore the dense eejits, and hang instead with a more intelligent crowd. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Xenry: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
emorse:

I swear! I'm laughing in advance grin
He never see anything sef. He think say here na Facebook grin.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Xenry:
He never see anything sef. He think say here na Facebook grin.
oga get out of my thread since your sense left you for super

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by stanliwise(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys.
Take away your picture

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
stanliwise:
Take away your picture
why?
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Xenry: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Johndagr8t:

oga get out of my thread since your sense left you for super
New member, and you don rush post picture; Nairaland na your mate? Here no be Facebook oo! You suppose to dey thank me sef say I told u what's up!

16 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Daveambition:
Youths of this generation get too many irrelevant issues wey dey bug 'em; na this things make majority of Nigerians less productive in various area of live after much studies in school..
oga am an electrical engineering student for jos, so no dey overdo!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by stanliwise(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Johndagr8t:

why?
Don't say didn't warn you.

As for your question, hangout with male folks and do what guys do.

You have role models around somewhere either online or physical. Learn from them.

Lastly don't allow people define you or try to talk you into their believe. Forge yours from your observations, research and experience

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Daveambition:
You say that like there fathers and mothers before them where somehow better. The youths are a reflection of those gone before them. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by mmadu5(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gays go don fork this one tire

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
mmadu5:
Gays go don fork this one tire
loll...guy nko gay lussac law ni,una no just get sense with all this useless assumption

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Daveambition(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Johndagr8t:

Toddler, kuku carry ur matric number go bank for payment..
U use mediocrity dey brag, yeye somebody.

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Daveambition:
Toddler, kuku carry ur matric number go bank for payment.. Smal pikin doinz, see wetin this one take dey brag.
do am if e eazy kiss
Daveambition:
Toddler, kuku carry ur matric number go bank for payment.. Smal pikin doinz, see wetin this one take dey brag.
do am if e eazy

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Englishisamust: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
See head like akpamu own grin, your hair kon resemble all those Fulani herdsmen own. You sure say u no dey lead cattle

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by falcon01: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
You look effeminate

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Englishisamust:
See head like akpamu own grin, your hair kon resemble all those Fulani herdsmen own. You sure say u no dey lead cattle
ah be nìger boi
Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Jman06(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Johndagr8t:

Take down your picture! You don't know who's viewing this thread and what could be their reactions. Imagine if someone that knows you sees this thread and happens to be the bigoted type, he/she might use it against you.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by yunqdady: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
At ur age, it's ok to be disturbed by such irrelevances. You would soon know what life is all about and looks would be less of your worries

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Godada(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2021

Well, I was effeminate growing up. Yeah, then it was no Biggie.

In any case, start a bodybuilding regime.

Work on your upper torso.

Keep a haircut that makes you look manly.

Wear clothes that would promote your manly disposition.

You will be fine.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by 27yo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Use this pics for your fb, WhatsApp and all your social media accounts.
They go catch the hint ASAP

Girls go dey rush u sef
As you wisely decided to share ur pics on a faceless forum as nairaland angry

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by 360clips: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
This one wey resemble Somalian chicken. You say handsome. angry

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man by Springboot: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
You're a confused fellow, you are concerned about your looks yet you keep that kinda hairstyle?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.