Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,023 members, 7,799,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth (2405 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
finally she has been vindicated to the shame of the enemies

for those that helped the government to cover up this atrocity
May peace never be your portion
Amen

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Ammishaddai: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
A double amen to that prayer .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Aman
She is a youth worth having in power!

We can entrust her with our vote and she will not let us down!

She has being tested and trusted!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Benbellamor: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
i said she is not a runaway DJ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A double amen to that prayer .
mother nature will be kind to her and posterity will never forget her heroic act

finally the truth prevails

20 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

She is a youth worth having in power!

We can entrust her with our vote and she will not let us down!

She has being tested and trusted!
she deserves a special status among the youths.
with all the bullies
she stood her ground
trust me her reward will be endless

maximum respect to DJ switch

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Benbellamor:
i said she is not a runaway DJ...
she ran away not to get killed by lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues come here now!

14 Likes 1 Share

helinues helinues helinues

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by after4: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
I agree with you, people like dj switch, rinu, falz, gbadebo, flavour and phyno will be remembered for their leadership during the protest.
We will not also forget the likes of sagalink, that Lagos assembly woman wey use covid palliative do birthday sovenir and our father Desmond idiot for their role too

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by tillaman(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
It was so clear they murdered people, they wanted to cover it up but they failed woefully all thanks to God and people like Obianuju and co who stood by the truth
Grandville trauma center resident doctor Dr Ayo even posted videos and pictures of gunshot victims on his ig, that alone is enough evidence to put everyone involved in massacre away for life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
after4:
I agree with you, people like dj switch, rinu, falz, gbadebo, flavour and phyno will be remembered for their leadership during the protest.
We will not also forget the likes of sagalink, that Lagos assembly woman wey use covid palliative do birthday sovenir and our father Desmond idiot for their role too
God bless them including macaroni

2 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
tillaman:
It was so clear they murdered people, they wanted to cover it up but they failed woefully all thanks to God and people like Obianuju and co who stood by the truth
finally the truth

helinues is in pains

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues

1 Like

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Treasure17(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
"Nobody was killed"
"There was no massacre"
''Where are their bodies "
"Don't they have families?

The unfortunate crew asking ridiculous questions. Heartlesss set of people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Treasure17:
"Nobody was killed"
"There was no massacre"

helinues

2 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues come here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
helinues come here
The werey is somewhere eating his Pomo and bole, the prize for zombiesm.
Gradually, the evu of this evu regime is coming out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by SmartPolician: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
DJ Switch did what other male celebrities couldn't do. She didn't run away when bullets started flying in the air. Those people who died and witnessed the massacre should not be forgotten.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2021
We all know the truth from the beginning embarassed the question now is will there be justice against the state government?
The army and police can't act alone without the state government and Sanwo olu keep lying to us angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2021
excellence44:

The werey is somewhere eating his Pomo and bole, the prize for zombiesm.
Gradually, the evu of this evu regime is coming out.
he's wearing pant

4 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
DJ Switch did what other male celebrities couldn't do. She didn't run away when bullets started flying in the air. Those people who died and witnessed the massacre should not be forgotten.
yes DJ switch is a hero

4 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
We all know the truth from the beginning embarassed the question now is will there be justice against the state government?
The army and police can't act alone without the state government and Sanwo olu keep lying to us angry
gradually

3 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 16, 2021
It's only a blind zombie would say nothing happen that day it's was really a blood bath may there soul not rest in peace but keep hunting the killers

3 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by christistruth01: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Aman

This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by ScamHunter: 1:18am On Nov 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Aman

Every reasonable person knows the truth. In fact, the moment Yorubas started attacking her, I knew she must be saying the truth. What shocked me then was that I thought she was a Yoruba lady and I was like "That's one brave Yoruba girl" before I learn that her name is Obianuju or something and I said, "No wonder"

A pity I saw some Igbo names in the list of the slain. Whenever an Igbo brings out himself to salvage Nigeria, it almost always backfires. That's how I concluded that Igbo shouldn't be in this country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Christistruth00: 1:24am On Nov 16, 2021
The report is fake

Check page 304 only one person died at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation

1 Like

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by CaptainAyub: 1:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:
The report is fake

Check page 304 only one person died at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation
They have shared this one in your miyetti Allah WhatsApp group for you clowns to disseminate.
There is another fuul with d moniker deji posting same nonsense nonstop in the other thread.
If you're an only child,your mother is childless.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Christistruth00: 1:34am On Nov 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

They have shared this one in your miyetti Allah WhatsApp group for you clowns to disseminate.
There is another fuul with d moniker deji posting same nonsense nonstop in the other thread.
If you're an only child,your mother is childless.

No this is the same one the fake list came from it is in the very same report check it on page 304

it was a Spectacular Own Goal

Not only that the report is unsigned and the remaining 221 Petitions were completely unmentioned In the fake report

2 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by dkdmy: 1:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Now that the truth is out! Hope heads will roll
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by joyandfaith: 4:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Treasure17:
"Nobody was killed"
"There was no massacre"

They are tinubu boys and APC e-rats. They are being paid to infiltrate social media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by joyandfaith: 4:33am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!

Petition 8, page 304
Olamilekan that was packed with dead bodies from Jupiter was a ghost. That ghost was awarded 15M as well.
See my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: North Now A Human Abattoir, Power Should Go The Southeast -arewa Groups / U.S. Clears Governor Tinubu Of Criminal Deals / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted (Full Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.