Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth (2411 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by kingthreat(m): 4:35am On Nov 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
finally she has been vindicated to the shame of the enemies

for those that helped the government to cover up this atrocity
May peace never be your portion
Aman

Biafran youths should bother about their youths smoking meth.
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by joyandfaith: 4:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

No this is the same one the fake list came from it is in the very same report check it on page 304

it was a Spectacular Own Goal

Not only that the report is unsigned and the remaining 221 Petitions were completely unmentioned In the fake report

Panel members are fake too. They are aliens from Venus who compiled the fake report.
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
christistruth01:

This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!

[/s]
trash trash trash
see pain
we dey sell handkerchief oo
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by christistruth01: 4:55am On Nov 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
see pain
we dey sell handkerchief oo

The report was even unsigned and fake

The report itself says on page 304 that only one person died at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel Solomon was awarded N25 Million Read it yourself !!!!!!

You are the one the Truth is Paining
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:56am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
christistruth01:

The report was even unsigned and fake

The report itself says on page 304 that only one person died atLekki and his brother Nathaniel Solomon was awarded N25 Million Read it yourself !!!!!!
[/s]
more pains to the wicked

stop crying to me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by christistruth01: 4:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Who signed the report ?
Check it

NOBODY !!!!!
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by Coldsperm: 4:59am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:
Who signed the report ?
Check it

NOBODY !!!!!
Are you not ashamed of yourself Oga? Tufiakwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:06am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
christistruth01:
Who signed the report ?
Check it

NOBODY !!!!!
[/s]

Even if it was signed by Allah himself
you'll still demand the video of him signing it

posterity will never be kind to you people that supports terrorism
mark my words

all I can see is your pains
but we dey sell handkerchief oo

finally the truth prevails

2 Likes

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by tollyboy5(m): 5:25am On Nov 16, 2021
ScamHunter:

Every reasonable person knows the truth. In fact, the moment Yorubas started attacking her, I knew she must be saying the truth. What shocked me then was that I thought she was a Yoruba lady and I was like "That's one brave Yoruba girl" before I learn that her name is Obianuju or something and I said, "No wonder"

A pity I saw some Igbo names in the list of the slain. Whenever an Igbo brings out himself to salvage Nigeria, it almost always backfires. That's how I concluded that Igbo shouldn't be in this country.
It has nothing to do with her tribe young man.
You will not read news and commend effort , you'll be searching for state of origin and other irrelevant things.

1 Like

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by ikennamadu1(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

No this is the same one the fake list came from it is in the very same report check it on page 304

Not only that the report is unsigned and the remaining 221 Petitions were completely unmentioned In the fake report

Are you not ashamed .. may your generations receive what Nigerians received at lekki toll gate last year.. amen
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by obyrich(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2021
tillaman:
It was so clear they murdered people, they wanted to cover it up but they failed woefully all thanks to God and people like Obianuju and co who stood by the truth
Grandville trauma center resident doctor Dr Ayo even posted videos and pictures of gunshot victims on his ig, that alone is enough evidence to put everyone involved in massacre away for life
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by LLiKYekoba: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:

It has nothing to do with her tribe young man.
You will not read news and commend effort , you'll be searching for state of origin and other irrelevant things.

But you cretnious zombies on lie mohammed's payroll were more interested in her Igbo ethnicity than in the facts that she presented.

I myself didn't know she was Igbo until you yorubas and fulanis magnified it to discredit her claims in favour of the mohamadu buhari's murderous regime.
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by christistruth01: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2021
joyandfaith:
Petition 8, page 304
Olamilekan that was packed with dead bodies from Jupiter was a ghost. That ghost was awarded 15M as well.
See my signature

In your Fake list Olamilekan was listed as Deceased at Lekki Toll Gate and here you are admitting that he is alive as stated on page 304

His name is the third to the Last in your Fake list of the dead

The TRUTH is just to Powerful for its haters !!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by colestephan86: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

She is a youth worth having in power!

We can entrust her with our vote and she will not let us down!

She has being tested and trusted!
Nonsense, let her stay here and fight. People with dual citizenship will come home and cause problem and then run away
Mr macaroni is here,
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by joyandfaith: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

In your Fake list Olamilekan was listed as Deceased at Lekki Toll Gate and here you are admitting that he is alive

He was presumed to be dead. He was found among dead bodies in one of lekki hospitals. You never read the full report.
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by christistruth01: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2021
joyandfaith:

He was presumed to be dead. He was found among dead bodies in one of lekki hospitals. You never read the full report.

I brought it too your attention your fake list has listed Olamilekan as deceased at Lekki Toll Gate

There's more I haven't even mentioned yet

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by joyandfaith: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

I brought it too your attention your fake list has listed Olamilekan as deceased at Lekki Toll Gate

There's more I haven't even mentioned yet

Evidence Of Coverup 10.
It was alleged and corroborated that the soldiers had their vans parked at the Lekki Toll Gate and removed as many bodies and corpses of the fallen protesters which they took away with their vans. One of the protesters who was shot and taken for dead, Olalekan Sanusi, who eventually escaped to narrate his ordeal and experience stated that 11 corpses were in the van, where he was placed in and presumed dead. Miss Dabira Ayuku also corroborated the above by stating that she saw about 7 dead bodies placed in one of the military trucks at the Lekki Toll Gate on the night of 20th October, 2020. 295 LASG JPI REPORT OF THE LEKKI INCIDENT INVESTIGATION OF 20TH OCTOBER 2020

Olalekan is not the same as Olamilekan. Read the full report.

1 Like

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by immortal2: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2021
God bless that young woman. Shame on the SW youths. They supported evil.
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by nabiz(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2021
after4:
I agree with you, people like dj switch, rinu, falz, gbadebo, flavour and phyno will be remembered for their leadership during the protest.
We will not also forget the likes of sagalink, that Lagos assembly woman wey use covid palliative do birthday sovenir and our father Desmond idiot for their role too
you forgot Mr. Macaroni. I love them all
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2021
nabiz:
you forgot Mr. Macaroni. I love them all
I love Debo macaroni too kiss
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by OnyeObodo: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

I hope you know your mother has no Child yet?
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by SapphireYj: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

In your Fake list Olamilekan was listed as Deceased at Lekki Toll Gate and here you are admitting that he is alive as stated on page 304

His name is the third to the Last in your Fake list of the dead

The TRUTH is just to Powerful for its haters !!!!!!!!
Olalekan Sanusi ( number 34 on the list) was the one packed with the dead bodies. He is different from Olalekan Abideen Ashafa ( number 35 on the list) and Olamilekan Ajasa ( number 36 on the list). You're the one trying to subvert the truth here.

1 Like

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by yetunsbay(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2021
after4:
I agree with you, people like dj switch, rinu, falz, gbadebo, flavour and phyno will be remembered for their leadership during the protest.
We will not also forget the likes of sagalink, that Lagos assembly woman wey use covid palliative do birthday sovenir and our father Desmond idiot for their role too
may God punish all these latter people and their masters
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by yetunsbay(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Treasure17:
"Nobody was killed"
"There was no massacre"
''Where are their bodies "
"Don't they have families?

The unfortunate crew asking ridiculous questions. Heartlesss set of people.
God punish all those enquirers

1 Like

Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by yetunsbay(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
We all know the truth from the beginning embarassed the question now is will there be justice against the state government?
The army and police can't act alone without the state government and Sanwo olu keep lying to us angry
of course Sanwo Olu will knw abt the incidence. Nothing can happen within his jurisdiction without being notified.

May God punish him too.
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by yetunsbay(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2021
ScamHunter:

Every reasonable person knows the truth. In fact, the moment Yorubas started attacking her, I knew she must be saying the truth. What shocked me then was that I thought she was a Yoruba lady and I was like "That's one brave Yoruba girl" before I learn that her name is Obianuju or something and I said, "No wonder"

A pity I saw some Igbo names in the list of the slain. Whenever an Igbo brings out himself to salvage Nigeria, it almost always backfires. That's how I concluded that Igbo shouldn't be in this country.
Una don dey start wit ur bigotry abi
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by yetunsbay(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2021
colestephan86:

Nonsense, let her stay here and fight. People with dual citizenship will come home and cause problem and then run away
Mr macaroni is here,
what's your point ?
Is having a dual citizenship a crime ?
Talk another thing
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by JOemmy(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2021
The panel report might give her the courage to return back to nigeria.
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by colestephan86: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2021
yetunsbay:
what's your point ?
Is having a dual citizenship a crime ?
Talk another thing
My point is be active during the protest, and be active facing the consequence.
After protest don't run
Re: God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu is a criminal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season / Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). / Tinubu Supporters Misleading Campaign Pictures: What Is Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.