Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews (4962 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Greetings

There are some of you on here actually believe that the Kenyan government didn't know who Mr. Nnamdi Kanu was when he was arrested and beaten by them. Even in America I know who Mr. Nnamdi Kanu is on the world stage. I do apologize not knowing who he really was and his true cause. I didn't know there is still a war being waged against Black Jews by various bloodlines of Africa. This umisunderstanding exists because no one speaks plain and boldly as I do. You must stop this cowardly sneaking around important information. Follow my lead.

The current president of Kenya is the son of Jumo Kenyatta who is the son of Omukama Kabalega the heroic king of Bunyoro Kitara and national hero of Uganda. Kabalega is of the Babito clan of the Luo Tribe. That makes President Kenyatta bloodline the same as Barack Obama. These Nubians are Hamites and Egyptians whose God is the Fallen One. Not every Black person is a servant of the Most High like us Black Jews. These Hamites enslaved our ancestors and made war upon us in various time periods. I understand the plight of the Igbos of Nigeria like I didn't before. I understand the brutal oppression you have had to deal with under other Nigerian ethnic groups whose ancestors were pagans. Even the Moors were pagans who practiced Black Islam falsely taking Shahadas and returning to their forefathers pagan religion.

These are the facts here and if even any of them are wrong let me know. Yet we who are of the house of Jacobs have two rivals in these End Times the Black Hamites and Black Edomites. As soon as Barack Obama became president of America alot of us became targeted by the secret state police of America. Their war on terror was an excuse to pass legislation to fund their secret war on Black Jews. They do this whilst denying who we are and giving our identity to the White Zionists who are Jews only by convert.

I pray to Yahwe that you Igbos understand this message and forgive our past misunderstandings.

1 Share

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2021
So understand this Revealatiom, President Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta is not really a Kyruku tribesman but is of the paternal bloodline of the Babito clan of the Luo. That means he is of the same tradition shoga culture documented in the book Boy Wives and Female Husbands. And his whole staged protest when Obama visited Kenya promoting Shoga rights was staged theater. So Kenyatta family is giving the Zionists who control the United States petroleum and oil for cheap same wealthy families in Nigeria. Now you are seeing how the Hamites and Edomites rule the Whites, Arabs and Asians through natural resources that they vitally need. This Gay New World Order is a design of these African rivals of Jacob. Gay was the religion of Egypt, Nubia, Bunyoro Kitara, Idumea aka Benin, the Moors and indigenous religions of Africa.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 12:40am On Nov 16, 2021
What a show they put on. Yet the cats out the bag now.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by Chicagoesontop: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Mystery
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by mbaka0433: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Let me wash my hands off this evil thread...
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:02am On Nov 16, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
KJ21
“‘If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death: their blood shall be upon them.

Find me the Egyptian law against sodomy.

Find me the written law among Nubians against sodomy?

Only Black Jews had laws against sodomy.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:09am On Nov 16, 2021
mbaka0433:
Let me wash my hands off this evil thread...

King James Bible
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Stop lying that Africa had the same culture as the Black Jews and Israelites. If you had such laws against perversion you wouldn't have to do jungle justice before the world.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Africa murdered poor gays while letting rich gays show off to prove to the world you're not gays. It's a lie. Gay was apart of the indigenous religions as all the priests and priestesses are gays. Even the gays I'm Africa say gay is normal there.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Stop forcing your religion upon the world and live in peace with humanity. I know Africa is gay and behind this evil pandemic New World Order.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Obama did everything he could for Kenya whilst he encouraged sodomy upon Black America.

https://politicsofpoverty.oxfamamerica.org/amidst-the-flurry-of-president-obamas-visit-kenya-commits-to-a-transparent-oil-boom/
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Obama made a legacy out of buying African oil but he didn't spend a dime on the Black Americans who assumed he was a brother. In fact, Travis Smiley and Kasim Reed both had to sue Obama's administration on behalf of Black Americans because he so insisted he was a president for all people.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2016/01/15/president-obamas-petroleum-legacy/?sh=55249deec10f
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
So Africans pull trade strings with the Zionist Whites that run America and mix their bloodlines to produce the light skin Obama. The Zionist phony Jews make him their president and he uses the rigged US Supreme Court to pass Gay Marriage which is a Nubian tradition. Then all the leaders who are just hypocrites blame homosexuality on the West. So Africans come out looking like Christians and we are the heathens. And the Black Greek Boule sold us out to be an a heathen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3cSvzcX5Lw
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
The Black Boule, Rich Elite Homosexual Secret Society

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
You can blame the Whiteman for these nasty Greek secret societies because the original Greece was Black. These were nasty Black Hebrews who left Egypt carrying with them the Dyonisus sex rituals of Egypt to the islands of Kittum. These Blacks were drunken doing sex orgies and human sacrifice. They literally would be eating and drinking, having perverted sex while a human being was being roasted alive inside a golden bull with a hollow inside. The Black Greeks were freaks and pedophiles similar to what they are today.

Although the Whites getting the blame for the Gay New World Order it is really black secret societies around the world at the root of it. This truth can be gathered from the Maccabe Rebellion when the Black Greeks and Black pagan world attempted to force the Babylonian religion on the Black Jews. Today they already have the Whites in submission and promoting Sodomy in the nations he controls.

Black Liberation Theology is a strong delusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAx357UyrBM

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4Ap2BxzLU

Gay Is the New World Order and although they blame on the White it's the old world order of the pagan Black skin devil reemerging.
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
History of the Black Greeks and their satanic rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQqTVs22fNI
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
So understand this Revealatiom, President Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta is not really a Kyruku tribesman but is of the paternal bloodline of the Babito clan of the Luo. That means he is of the same tradition shoga culture documented in the book Boy Wives and Female Husbands. And his whole staged protest when Obama visited Kenya promoting Shoga rights was staged theater. So Kenyatta family is giving the Zionists who control the United States petroleum and oil for cheap same wealthy families in Nigeria. Now you are seeing how the Hamites and Edomites rule the Whites, Arabs and Asians through natural resources that they vitally need. This Gay New World Order is a design of these African rivals of Jacob. Gay was the religion of Egypt, Nubia, Bunyoro Kitara, Idumea aka Benin, the Moors and indigenous religions of Africa.

Who's the guy on the last pic at the right?
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Who's the guy on the last pic at the right?

A famous Shoga boy in Kenya kind of like Bobrisky of Nigeria. It's funny how Africans claim they are not gays yet pay money to go see men dressed up as women. These Shoga boys are rich and jungle justice don't go near them. grin
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife. How many kyruku leaders are actually paternal bloodline Luo? How many Hausa leaders are actually Fulani sons? Those chiefs who sit over Benin Empire are really Yorubas. How many Igbo chiefs are 0f the people who constantly warred against them and raped their women? Caste systems exists all over the world. Here in Diaspora Creoles run the Blacks whose father's were White Zionists.
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife. How many kyruku leaders are actually paternal bloodline Luo? How many Hausa leaders are actually Fulani sons? Those chiefs who sit over Benin Empire are really Yorubas. How many Igbo chiefs are 0f the people who constantly warred against them and raped their women? Caste systems exists all over the world. Here in Diaspora Creoles run the Blacks whose father's were White Zionists.

Matthew 13:24-30
New King James Version
The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but (A)gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Once you get the identities correct in the Bible you can understand end times. First off Ham is the Niolitic African such Nubians, Egyptians, Ethiopians, the Luo with all their clans scattered up and down the Nile. These are the people who built Babylon and Nimrod was a son of Ham. So the Babylonian system is not White people who are the mistreated Albinos that came from Ham. All up and down the Nile the Albinos are persecuted and hunted by their own people who produced them.

Yes Black people are the ones who built the satanic world order of Nimrod. And it stands to reason if they did it before they will attempt it again. The Greek Empire which are Blacks which included Egyptians tried to force their religion upon the Black Jews. This is the Maccabes rebellion written in the book of Maccabe. Now today Blacks united again from Africa to Diaspora to usher in a pagan New World Order. Here we have Jesse Jackson who was crowned a King in Ghana pushing the global gay agenda and finding collaboration with Ugandan Bobi Wine. So whilst Uganda persecutes gays to show the world they are not gay their indigenous idolatrous religion is all about gay rituals. These are the very same Dyonisus gay drunken orgy rituals practiced by the Black Hebrew Greeks they learned while living in Black Hamitic Egypt. It's not just the White Zionist raising up the devil it's a Luciferian Black global network.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yes Black people are at the root of the pedophile New World Order.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
8Ball: Chillin at the club with T-Money and J-be
Lil Adrian and Boo, and my nigga, MJG.
I had the bitches staring at the twinkle of my diamonds.
Drinkin on this Yak, makin my way to the back.
When I saw this little bitch lookin finer than the rest.
With a long black weave and a tight red dress.
I started conversatin, but she didn't want to talk to me
Straight up to the hotel room, now the bitch is suckin the
Dick of this nigga that is smarter than the bitch thank
Then she got up, now somethin in the air stank.
She went in the bathroom and locked the door behind her
I got off the bed and grabbed the tech from the dresser.
Stood by the door when it opened, niggas came out
Grab my muthafuckin gun, "Hey nigga!" *pow pow*
Then, I grabbed the girl cause some more niggas had busted in
Shot that bitch in the dome with my muthafuckin chrome
Shot up all the niggas, but I took one in the leg
When the cops busted in, I was laying on the bed.

There is no woman want to be king. Behind all evil women are evil men. Evil men training women to be oslohos making them have sex with all the men to join their cult. These women are used to trip up other men by sleeping with them, pillow assassins and even bearers of false witness. These are gay men outright sociopaths who don't even like women with an agenda to bring about the Nimrod world order. In case you didn't know Nimrod was a Black king supported by his Black subjects bent upon world domination.

So literally you have a Black American cult who has joined forces with the enemies of Yahwe in Africa to form another World pagan order.

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

There is no woman want to be king. Behind all evil women are evil men. Evil men training women to be oslohos making them have sex with all the men to join their cult. These women are used to trip up other men by sleeping with them, pillow assassins and even bearers of false witness. These are gay men outright sociopaths who don't even like women with an agenda to bring about the Nimrod world order. In case you didn't know Nimrod was a Black king supported by his Black subjects bent upon world domination.

So literally you have a Black American cult who has joined forces with the enemies of Yahwe in Africa to form another World pagan order.

Judges 16
Tree of Life Version
Delilah Betrays Samson
16 Once Samson went to Gaza and eyed a prostitute there, so he went to her. 2 The Gazites were told, “Samson has come here.” So they surrounded him, lay in ambush for him all night at the gate of the city, and kept quiet all night saying, “When morning light comes, then we kill him.” 3 But Samson lay in bed till midnight, got up at midnight, grabbed the doors of the city gate along with the two gateposts and pulled them up bar and all. Then he put them on his shoulders and carried them up to the top of the mountain that is near Hebron.

4 It came about afterward that he fell in love with a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah. 5 So the Philistine lords came up to her and said to her, “Coax him, see where his great strength comes from and by what we may overpower him, so we may bind him to subdue him—then we’ll each of us give you 1,100 pieces of silver.”

Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

A famous Shoga boy in Kenya kind of like Bobrisky of Nigeria. It's funny how Africans claim they are not gays yet pay money to go see men dressed up as women. These Shoga boys are rich and jungle justice don't go near them. grin

His name?
Lemme go curse him on social media smiley
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

His name?
Lemme go curse him on social media smiley

Why curse a man already cursed?

Pray for his deliverance for his soul is in a dark place.
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
The sadness will turn to anger in them for exposing this hypocrisy.
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
As in the days of Noah
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews by HarshBitterTrut: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Beware of Antichrists

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozubulu: Other Anambra Billionaires Who Built Churches / Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. / Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.