Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,969,217 members, 7,207,564 topics. Date: Friday, 09 December 2022 at 08:09 AM

COD: Vanguard Had One Of The Worst Pitches Of The Saga - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / COD: Vanguard Had One Of The Worst Pitches Of The Saga (208 Views)

Where Can I Get Original COD Vanguard / Download Summertime Saga Highly Compressed Apk Mod V0.20.13 For Android / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COD: Vanguard Had One Of The Worst Pitches Of The Saga by cammyaustillgoz(f): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2021
While Call of Duty: Vanguard enjoyed the second-largest release of the year at UK, overcome only by FIFA 22, a new report suggests that, for the first time in 14 years, Vanguard actually had the lowest sales in the saga within this European country. According to NGC, it was only Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in 2007 that sold fewer units than this new delivery.

Currently, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2010 is maintained as the best sold delivery of the franchise at United Kingdom, and Vanguard Come on approximately 200 percent less copies in this Same period of time. CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS sold 52% more copies than this year s delivery, and even Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare It exceeds 16 percent.

It is definitely strange to see that Vanguard is having as poor performance, especially for the return to World War II. It is also important to consider the impact of War zone, which is still one of the most popular free-to-play titles. Perhaps the legal disaster within Activision Blizzard pulled certain buyers, but it is difficult to believe it.

Editor s note: Yes, I know that there were almost no changes to the formula, but I honestly think Vanguard is not a bad delivery of this series. It has its mistakes, especially in the section of history, but it makes up for it with a fun multiplayer and a zombie mode that, although it is not as good as last year, it is not as bad as the Internet says it is. Here you can read our full review.

(1) (Reply)

[ps4] Fifa 20 And 16 For Sale Or Swap. / Call Of Duty Mobile Gamers: Join My New Clan D_justice_league / Long Cars Flatbed Trailer Tractor Log Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.