Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again (9658 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by damilola4162(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Following another attack on troops by members of Islamic State’s West Africa Province (ISWAP), in Dilli area on Monday, the Nigerian military has imposed a curfew in Askira Uba and environs in Borno State, Newspremises reports.

The ISWAP invasion was foiled by the Air Task Force (ATF) and ground troops of Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK).

Dille is a village in Lassa under Askira Uba Local Government.

An officer told PRNigeria that soldiers are going after terrorists in hiding in some communities within the council.

“We got intelligence that ISWAP fighters were moving towards a bridge East of Wamdeo and Roumirgou villages in Askira Uba province.

“We repelled their attempt at a remote village called Dilli under Lassa. We are not taking chances and are combat-ready”, the source said.

Recall that on Saturday, ISWAP killed Brigadier-General Dzarma Zirkushi, 28 Task Force Brigade Commander and three soldiers.

They were on their way to join troops in battle at Bungulwa village, near Askira Uba.

The military fought back, killed about 40 insurgents and destroyed/recovered gun trucks, an Armoured Personnel Carrier and a Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected.
Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-military-enforces-curfew-in-askira-uba-as-iswap-strikes-again/

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Aufbauh(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Victory is certain for our gallant troops.

The Light Will Always Conquer The Darkness: There's no time in the history of mankind that Evil has triumph over Good in battle.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by damilola4162(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Lawlab249: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by AntiBMC(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Instead of state of emergency? Okay. We be watching

2 Likes

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by bewla(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Aufbauh:

The Light Will Always Conquer The Darkness: There's no time in the history of mankind that Evil has triumph over Good in battle.
Am tired of writing RIP

Pls let's change this thing
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Aufbauh(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2021
bewla:
Am tired of writing RIP

Pls let's change this thing

I pray that God will remove you from the mode of writing RIP!
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Leverage2021: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Someone is saying victory is sure for "gallant" troop bla bla bla

The moment you tell them they are hypocrite Terrorists that would reap their actions they would tag you a Boko Haram sympathizer

Why is Nigeria army always doing damage control repelling instead of attacking the Terrorists before they attack

28 Likes

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Tranquillity360: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Una Allah should give victory to the less terrorists.

Nigeria army is our worst terrorists in East,iswap have never terrorised us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Grace001: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Useless failed country…

People just die anyhow in this failed contraption and government continues as if nothing happened.

How people are still patriotic to a failed country like Nigeria that don’t value their lives still baffles me.

You are patriotic to a country that don’t value your life, you get killed by bandits,Boko Haram, and herdsmen you die for nothing. This good for nothing Nigeria government won’t miss you not even a condolence message will be send to your family

4 Likes

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by realstars: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2021
I dont know why by the mantion of ISWAP they look so dirty to my Ear.
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Maxymilliano(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2021
shocked
Be like say ISWAP no fear our Military again ooo ... So with enforcement of curfew, dare devil bandits still had the guts to strike ?
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Emuforlife1: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Toothless Bulldogs.

3 Likes

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Leverage2021: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
realstars:
I dont know why by the mantion of ISWAP they look so dirty to my Eear.
grin

They are nightmare of Nigeria army o

3 Likes

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Baawaa(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Following another attack on troops by members of Islamic State’s West Africa Province (ISWAP), in Dilli area on Monday, the Nigerian military has imposed a curfew in Askira Uba and environs in Borno State, Newspremises reports.
Nigeria army, if you don't kill them they will kill you all,you better summon courage and kill them all once and for all,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Lovenorth: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
This shows that military are in full control of the town
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by ThinkSmarter: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
The airforce should use that tucano aircrafts to deciminate those guys na!
Can the airforce detect iswap camps with the aid of prism binocular in order to launch offensives against them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Grace001: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Where is the PEACE and PROGRESS ?
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by IamRandy: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Their body go tell them,,,,Them never see anything yet.

USELESS Nigeria military that finds joy in killing innocent peoplegrin

1 Like

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Jalaw: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2021
How do i join BMC?
How much do they pay?
How many sycophantic post do I make a day?

Aufbauh:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Nahunger(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2021
I pray it stops at that and adequate provision is made to curtail H.U.N.G.E.R
My country people are hungry, please, don't compound their problems embarassed
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Ayomi90: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Shebi dem say it was a fake news that there was no attack, the North Belong to Boko Haram ND Bandits, they are in love with their religious Bandits and terrorists.
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Badmuscole123(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2021
�����
Re: Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again by Ayomi90: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
iGBO are problem of this nation
If they are the problem then let them go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rising Crude Price Pushes Petrol Subsidy To ₦16 Billion Per Day / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Life International Hospital Opens in Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.