Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) (43124 Views)

9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by benuejosh: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Mindlog:

What triggered him to beat her that ended up killing wife and child? What could she have done to justify killing her and the baby in the womb? I know if ishe was your relative you won't say same!
i have not supported the Man yet. What if i am not supporting the man.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Dedemworld: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2021
He should be jailed for life
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Munamu: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,when and if I get married I'm sure my husband will know quite well that laying a finger on me will be his greatest undoing on earth,even if I forgive him,my beloved dad and brothers will never forgive him and let him go scot free,I'm sure of this.

We know your type na. Suffering and smiling. You will not even tell your family that you are being beaten always by your husband. For your type the husband will always have a 7 mouthed koboko kept somewhere in the house for your drills.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by vineyardfarms: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Shared By: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWT2XJwrzj4/

she caused her death. If previous pregnancy was lost as a result of beating from that animal and still remain with him, is foolishness. RIP
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Kemetals: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Devil at work
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Originalsly: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm.... I'm almost sure he been beating her even before marriage ... but she hoped he would change. He did ... from beating to brutalized to killing. Beating a woman in itself is bad... beating an 8 month pregnant woman is like beating an 8 month old baby ... something in humans does not allow this. That something does not exist in beasts. This man is a beast. I just hope he's sent to prison and prisoners know what he did .... they will know what to do.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by onyenatruchi: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Yoruba men always beat their wives a lot lipsrsealed I don't know how their wife cope with them lipsrsealed na curse lipsrsealed their women they try sha lipsrsealed to marry a Yoruba man no dey easy lipsrsealed talkless of living with them in the same house lipsrsealed Yoruba men sha lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Midas01: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Shut up your dirty stinking mouth fool.

If the man had beat his son or apprentice to death would you have written that rubbish?

When the victim is a woman you people always have something senseless to write.
Gbagura:
Men, if you can't contain your anger please don't marry. Women are the same everywhere with their unpredictable attitudes, white or black, but it takes maturity and tacts to live with them peacefully. Those men celebrating 30,40,50 years of wedding anniversary saw hell but endured those periods with maturity hence the pride to celebrate those years.

Marriage is where you keep learning and never graduates.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by sodeide2013: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
He isNOT a man, simple
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Mindlog: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
i have not supported the Man yet. What if i am not supporting the man.

Tell that to toddlers! Your support or non support will not change the fact he is a wanted man. Why wasn't he man enough to stay behind after killing her, to tell the world how she "provoked" the beating?
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by joenor(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
So u kill am now, u dey on the run.... I'm sure of his mental state, I don't think the man is fine.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
bencr7:
diz type of thing happen in any tribe foolish idiot,see how tribalism hv finish ur brain to be useful in thinking rubbish, Ewu

Mr man, I didn't generalize... I only abused him because he committed a very grave offence...

If you get any problem with me, you fi come me for ugbekun for dat army barrack for upper sokponba, for Benin...

I dey laugh you
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by jrusky(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bad news has started coming in.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Beast
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by ahnie: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
The man should borrow me his hot temper I want to use it to cook beans.

He should be caught and dealt with.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by yeababe: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pathetic! Women leave to live.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by bencr7: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Mr man, I didn't generalize... I only abused him because he committed a very grave offence...

If you get any problem with me, you fi come me for ugbekun for dat army barrack for upper sokponba, for Benin...

I dey laugh you
he did grave offecnce I know but you turn it into tribal
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by McOluOmo: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
chatinent:
Any man who beats his wife deserves to be electrocuted!

Any man who his wife beats, undecided, the husband still deserves to be electrocuted!

My verdict: catch Azeez, seize Azeez, beat Azeez until he ceases to be Azeez.

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
People are wicked sha. Woman you sleep with and she is carrying your baby you have the gut to beat her at that stage of pregnancy? Life is terrible. He should have waited for the Domino effect of his crude way of life. Monkey come and banana kind of a man

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Pat081: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why can she walk away from the marriage? she once lost one b4 and she still stays with the useless man anyway RIP to her
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Youngthug69(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omo oba cool

Wahala be like bicycle embarassed
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
bencr7:
he did grave offecnce I know but you turn it into tribal

Ok
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by DeMekus: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Azeez must be an Afonja Muslim SKULLER. Dirty, smelly piglets.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by ComeToJesus: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
I still can't figure out why a woman will continue to stay with a man that beats her up.

I have a crazy street neighbour who pummels his wife. He seemed to have repented until two Sundays ago when she beat and stripped the wife in the full glare of intervening neighbours. In this case , it was the wife who launched him the first slapped. The dude went berserk.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Inspirelove: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
The idiot should be made to face the wrath of the law... beating a woman is enough wickedness talk more of a pregnant woman. his place is in the hellfire. stupid person.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Kikimart(f): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Domestic Violence is a no no, women please ruuuuuuun. Being divorced or being a single mother isn't a crime o, it's better to be divorced and alive than being married and dead
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Bamzyriches451: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fool
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by cococandy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
Though i totally and in every form condemn beating of a woman and likewise women beating men. But i would like to know what really triggers a man to lay his hands on a woman? What did she do?
shut up your stupid mouth

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gbagura post=107668781 :
Men, if you can't contain your anger please don't marry. Women are the same everywhere with their unpredictable attitudes, white or black, but it takes maturity and tacts to live with them peacefully. Those men celebrating 30,40,50 years of wedding anniversary saw hell but endured those periods with maturity hence the pride to celebrate those years.

Marriage is where you keep learning and never graduates.

Yea women are the problem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by gfon(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
poverty. Nowhere to go
that woman doesn't look like who poverty dey hold
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Kevinparris: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
All of u talking shit, una Papa no dey beat una Mama abi? Abi na because she never die. Shat up and ask the cause of the beating.
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Klass99(f): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2021

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants / Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend / 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.