Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age (45861 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by ajanma2(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Self acclaimed activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his facebook page to share his thought in reference to Olu Jacob and joke silver viral photo.

In his words;

''Her facial expression is emotional.That's true love right there.

The wife, Joke Silva is looking good likewise Olu Jacobs.Olu's body is ageing which is quite natural,there's no big deal.One day we will all leave this body as we came in.

He's old and his wife is taking good care of him. Men please be good and kind to your wife if you wish and want to enjoy your old age''

https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/6359376117468180/?app=fbl

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Ahmed0336(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2021
One of Nollywood oldest, finest and non controversial couples.

245 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Or11: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2021
What kinda feminist post is this. Couples should be kind to each other. Marriage isn't a one way traffic

523 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2021
GOD bless her and every good wife out there..say "NO" to bad wife.for they kills more than bio-weapons.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Iniobong34: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Or11:
What kinda feminist post is this. Couples should be kind to each other. Marriage isn't a one way traffic
help me tell them

155 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by LordIsaac(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmmm....well, what I read from that facial expression is different sha o. But I respect their privacy.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Let the good ones listen to this advise, women are keepers of good memories and will stand by you till eternity if you were good to her.My weakness is only for good but strong men,I hate wickedness in any form,don't frustrate your wife in your youth and expect Joke's love facial expression when you are old,the picture below is the type of expression you'll get.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Romanoff(f): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2021
When couples are friends, they will treat each other well.

Na only master and slave relationship dey make women resent their husband.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2021
donbachi:
GOD bless her and every good wife out there..say "NO" to bad wife.for they kills more than bio-weapons.
Men create bad wives,men betray women who truly love them.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
When couples are friends, they will treat each other well.

Na only master and slave relationship dey make women resent their husband.
Men make women bad since time Immemorial

6 Likes

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by nairavsdollars(f): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Same applies to women too

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by money121(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Tobalee: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by kennethfranc(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Once you are married to the right person, your "heaven" don start here on earth otherwise nah free visa to hell on earth

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by TriCee: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
In other words, befriend your partner! I believe life is better when you see your spouse as your best friend, instead of just 'wife/husband'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Sebastine1994(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
My aunt and uncle where best friends their wholes lives. They got married, raised 3 girls and when the youngest was 18 my aunt confessed she wanted a divorce. They live across town from each other and see each other all the time. My dad swears they are as good friends now as they were before they got married. Sometimes it just work s out that way.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by temitope27(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Itumo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Schmingmi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Kaybae(f): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let the good ones listen to this advise, women are keepers of good memories and will stand by you till eternity if you were good to her.My weakness is only for good but strong men,I hate wickedness in any form,don't frustrate your wife in your youth and expect Joke's love facial expression when you are old,the picture below is the type of expression you'll get.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by McOluOmo: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
We have heard you,

Just for the camera

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by candidbabe(f): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Enough said

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by AfroKnight: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Veiled threat.

It depends on the kind of wife you marry. If you marry a much younger self-centred woman you will be alone in your old age and she will decide how much of your own wealth you would have access to. It wouldn’t matter how well you treated her.

Your children are your best bet. You have the opportunity to mould them into caring individuals who would have compassion on you when your time on earth approaches an end.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
men create bad wives ? Dàmn Niggàr....Some beta pilled men can never be saved

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by Sonnobax15(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
It's only a foolish man who will tend to be wicked to his better half(i.e his wife). It's either he's being manipulated by the committee of village people or there's something that's definitely wrong somewhere undecided

Because the future is one thing that humbles everyman,be You a man or a woman cheesy. Wetin you look throway face today might come back and haunt you tomorrow cool.

Love your wife,love your life and peace will never depart from your home cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by eme2015(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Marry for love ❤️���❤️�❤️
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by MRDEE01: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
ok
Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by greenie77: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Each should take care of each from the onset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age by lkillbrokehoes: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na good and caring women wey take care of us, we go take care of.

Not nagging and entitled bitches.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive / Nigeria Law For Divorce / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.