Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (24903 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aforxzy:
I will die at the right time but my prayers is to see them grow and become great.

Reasonable answer for a toxic question my dear. They wanted to see you lose it, so they can laugh at you.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by lastchild: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Traditional marriage institutions mostly favor women..

While the man is worked to death..

At the end the children only remembers their Mum as a Superwoman..

The man that put his body and health on the line..

To put food on their table..

Becomes an afterthought..

While the woman junkets from Miami to London to Paris..

In the name of Ọmụgwọ..

The old broken man sits at home counting his days..

With an occasional bottle of Gin and yards of clothes..

From his grateful children and in laws..

Tell me..

Why shouldn't a sensible being.

Have a rethink about an institution that takes so much from him..

And gives back so little?

Change is CONSTANT.. sad
i disagree with you.For A woman to carry a baby in the womb for 9 months has already made her the superwoman her children should fly around the world for omugwo.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by enemachris(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is pure Fornication and Immorality.

It is an ungodly lifestyle Innovated and Propagated from the Pit of Hell.

It is a Lifestyle that will Guarantee Destruction in Hell Fire.
So all the people born out of wedlock are products of hell, right? you are a typical example of an end time pastor. The end is truly here.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
bigjackass:
This idea of what favor who... mostly irresponsible people think this way. Marriage is good as long you marry the right person. Even the whites we want to copy, most of them don't stay single. Instead they jump from one marriage to the other and divorce up and down because they enjoy being married but they haven't found the right person.

Continue talking nonsense.

The typical nonsense platitude of the "right person" that you are brainwashed with by your church and hollywood.

So the billions that are getting into marriage and ending up failing and miserable, you get sense pass them?

When you finally get sense, you will know what you term as "successful marriages" are ones of good "compromise, endurance and sacrifice", not ffucking happiness!

You are free to live your one life compromising, enduring and sacrificing with the "right [wrong] person", some others are having sense and not following the herd mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Kingstanding: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

. Spokeperson to God on Heavenly matter. What of couples that were blessed by both parents? Marriage is just about being blessed by parents. John Obi Mikel and CR7 are candidates of hell fire isn't? Rubish and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

If I was a betting man, I would put the whole gaddam fffucking house betting this one has mental health problems.

Ko normal rara. (He is not normal at all)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Feelings79: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
come back to earth, kids? The ones he left with their mom and lived his single bachelor life apart from ? grin

I don't understand why the females are the ones worrying the most about guys' choice of being single Daddies

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mindlog:

Will you and your family be comfortable with your sister having children for a man she is not married to?

You have an option of paying surrogates to get pregnant for you, after delivery you get your babies from them and hire nannies to be their caregivers, at least no woman would rip you off all in the name of marriage while you still have your children.

And you can take another option that suits you better.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by TheMostComplex1: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol baby mama & baby daddy things are more complicated. You think the women will not found love one day & abandon the children? I know of one that traveled for up to four months now leaving her two kids on their own aged about 14 & 7. Note this kids are not going to School or learning any skill. I have seen plenty of them around the city I reside because the have this culture of impregnating women even from the university. Some have like 5 children from different girls meanwhile they are still schooling & can't support these girls.
And the new trend is that the girls are unwilling to be with this kids, the want their baby daddies to keep the kids even at less than a year old. Their reasons being that their baby daddies will be complaining of sending money for the upkeep of their babies while they are clubbing & enjoying themselves while the Baba mamas are suffering will their children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Vision101(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
@Kirkman
Yeah bro, you have a big duty on your hands to help her find her father, start by asking her and her mother questions and take it up from there. Heaven will reward you greatly.

@me
Thank you. That's exactly what I plan to do. First is to give her emotional fatherly support. I know that it will not be easy but God will help me.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Righteousness2(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sagamite:

If I was a betting man, I would put the whole gaddam fffucking house betting this one has mental health problems.

Ko normal rara. (He is not normal at all)
"Mental Issues"! I give u a command!Return upon the Head of this Young man in a Billion Fold and Overshadow him.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Klass99:

It is not for me - that is what I think of that lifestyle.

What people don't understand about this baby daddy trend and lifestyle is that, you still end up paying bills as if you were in a married relationship. So, why not just marry each other and make it right in God's sight? As in, choose a path God can bless.

A nairalander shared his personal story last year. From his narrative I didn't see the difference between paying bills in a legal marriage and paying bills relating to his baby mama/child.

He was paying the house rent, school fees, sending a monthly allowance for both mother and child, had bought her a car too (if I remember correctly) and I thought to myself, this is no different from what a married man would do for his wife and kids.

According to him, he had always planned on marrying her but marriage hadn't happened, so the baby mama lifestyle began and continued. His intentions may explain why he was doing all that he was, but the fact is - it is still the same lifestyle we are discussing nah.

The only difference would be the fact that the adults involved are not married and they may not be responsible for assisting in-laws. But, even the latter is almost inevitable once a child is involved.

Will you not gift something to the grandmother or grandfather, who occasionally chips in to help with your child? Or the aunty or uncle who is kind enough to watch them when the parents can't or whom may occasionally treat your child to nice things?

Je ki Olorun yen lo je igbe, men. (Let that God go chop shit)

Even if you still end up paying bills as if you were in a married, you don't get the mental illness that women bring into your life under your roof.

You live a mostly stress free life!

She can only nag on the phone (that, by the way, you can seemlessly cut off) if she does not live under your roof.

She lives her life, you live yours.

4 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Klass99(f): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Not surprised that it's coming from a woman.
Back to the topic, op I would advice u to make a friend with that your neighbour. He is enjoying this life to the fullest, compare him with any other man or men around u with wives, u will see that the difference is clear.
just ask him how he did it and how he's being managing the whole stuff. Personally this is the best way to have peace of mind.
forget about any preaching from women, marriage only favours them.

Absolute peace of mind!

4 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ishilove:

God bless you. All they are talking about is "me me me", but not one single thought for the children they forcing into this warped and perverse lifestyle of their sires. They think raising children is providing material needs alone. They forget that there are other factors involved which money cannot solve.

Darling, children get used to the social norms they are raised in.

Your great-great-great-great grrandfather in Arochukwu was probably born in a polygamous family and raised by the village (not just his mother, who may have even died in childbirth). He was okay!

5 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
If I look at my parents and how they have been able to be together for this long , I always want to marry .

But if I look at some members of my family and the hell they’re going through in the hands of the women they got married to, I always rebuke marriage .

Left to me,

I will just go for introduction , sign prenup, then get her pregnant. I’ll won’t perform any traditional duty on her except taking care of her and the baby In the best way I can . And anytime she does nonsense or starts giving me issues, I will just discharge her like that. I know I can’t eat my cake and have it but I will never trade my peace of mind for anything .
U have summaeized the whole thing baba. What we have this day are just bunch of crops
By the way, I think IGWE 1 CAN ENLIGHTENED US
@PDJT's pls can and enlightened us here
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aforxzy:
This lifestyle is not the best.

Marriage is indeed not for everyone but a child deserves the love, care , nuture and training from both parents. No matter how we like to twist it, children from broken homes or from single parents are the worst hit by this trend. Their silent wishes and prayers is to have both parents reconcile and live together as a family.

I can't imagine being separated from my kids. It's too much a pain for me to bear, how much more another person taking up my role in their lives.

And the child can get the love, care , nuture and training from two parents that live apart.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by dododawa1: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Woman 90% benefit (receiving and receiving till death) while man 10% benefit (spending and spending till grey hair) mostly in Africa e.g NIGERIA which the president is BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by onlinestaff2020: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I blame the woman who is sleeping with him and giving him kids without marriage. Stupid is as stupid does.

Madam, forget that your shit.

Marriage na purest scam.

Waste of time, energy and resources.

Babay mamma sure pass, as far as the man is responsible and footing the bills.

Women should be hardworking too.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Ladycewhy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Feelings79:
I don't understand why the females are the ones worrying the most about guys' choice of being single Daddies
lol, na una know. It's really not a problem for me. But don't come crying why mother's day is celebrated more than fathers day here again like cry babies or why women are more taken care of in old age after planting your seeds everywhere and abandoning them with their mothers while you live your bachelor hood in your prime.

Remember say nor be every body go get capacity to employ maid or check into old people's home for Nigeria. grin grin grin.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
crackhaus:

When you consider everything involved and when it comes down to the point, it's actually a better bargain for men who can see past the limit of their cultural upbringing.

There's something about being plugged into a matrix and not realizing that your every thought, decision, and ideology is programmed to conform.

Your neighbor has guts and I like him for that.
Truth is, not many men in Nigeria are able to go this unconventional route even if they really desired it.

In more contemporary societies, this would not even be a topic of conversation for people to deliberate on.
It's just common sense to want to avoid as much complications that come when you legally marry a woman.

Thank you!

One yeye guy was talking of the "right person" despite the evidence of the tons of miserable and failed marriages around him.

That is like a Nigerian who persistently thinks Nigeria would be great under the bunch of useless politicians they recycle. "We just need the right one. Keep voting for them!".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by revived: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mindlog:

Will you and your family be comfortable with your sister having children for a man she is not married to?

You have an option of paying surrogates to get pregnant for you, after delivery you get your babies from them and hire nannies to be their caregivers, at least no woman would rip you off all in the name of marriage while you still have your children.

How far those surrogates mothers shey nah me go bang the pussssssssaaaaaay Sha?

I wanna know. Bro
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuky7:

The kid was lacking emotional support. something that is not always the case. if you read the story well all needs will be met emotional too.

imagine a scenario of monthly or weekly visits.
How if I may ask?
Is it the nanny that will provide the emotional care and motherly care.
Really common sense is not common.
It is rarer than diamonds
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by UncleJudax(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
bigjackass:
This idea of what favor who... mostly irresponsible people think this way. Marriage is good as long you marry the right person. Even the whites we want to copy, most of them don't stay single. Instead they jump from one marriage to the other and divorce up and down because they enjoy being married but they haven't found the right person.
Have you checked the current marriage rate in the west?

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Klass99:

Lol, okay Chuky I hear you. What I find amusing by those of you agitating and advocating for this lifestyle, is the fact that you forget companionship is the major reason Eve was created for Adam.

Or do you plan on moving from one woman to another, every week or weekend, in a bid to maintain your freedom and stay free of responsibilities? As you are single even now, without a wife and child, is your life free of responsibilities? I don't have energy to get into a debate about any of this, so make I rest. Do what makes your heart sing las las.

This was exactly what I picked up on, when that nairalander shared his story.

Don't mind him.
People that advocate this perverse lifestyle lack sense.
Common sense is not common.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Klass99(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by onlinestaff2020: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
My best point on this, is that 96% of men dies early in the so called marriage because of so many issues.

Men, please break the norms and narratives by staying single but keep forking women.

You can have kids through baby mommas or surrogates.

Make sure, you stay many years on this earth.

If you need fork, call me: 0::8;1__3""4;;1**98""79+5.

I am at your service forever more.

Adios!

3 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Klass99:

Sagamite undecided, there was absolutely no need to be insulting or hateful towards God.

I am okay if you don't believe or care about Him, but can you respect His right to exist and respect the right of people who believe to believe?

Stop bringing God into discussions that require sense.

Otherwise I would send your God to eat shit.

Bring logical arguments and sense to discussions. Not your Sky Manager's expections.

You can believe what they hell you want to believe, but keep this your belief to yourself, your house and your place of worship.

Your Sky Manager has done gaddam nothing for Nigeria, I don't want to hear about him.

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuky7:

A neighbor of mine not married stayed single has children out of wedlock I once asked him why he said his family believe that as far as you can take care of them no problem. he believes in going the unconventional way as marriage no too dey favor man. you pay bride price all bills are on you. you take care of your new family. but as a non married man his only concern are the kids and the baby mama.

What do you think of this lifestyle. I dey reason am.

It's not a death sentence for a child born out of wedlock nothing really changes just traditions you are conditioned to for no reason.
No child deserves to be born into such perverse lifestyle. When we say Satan has extremely great power,people won't get it.
Satan is using this evil lifestyle to make nonsense of the institution of MARRIAGE created by God.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

"Mental Issues"! I give u a command!Return upon the Head of this Young man in a Billion Fold and Overshadow him.

Aaaah! Weyrey! (Madman!) grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

The devil has really come down to earth in great wrath,knowing he has only a little time left.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / My Son Is Too Shy / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.