Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) (27088 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by millionboi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Which South South are you talking about? If the South South had such a grudge against the APC, Ayade won't have defected to the APC and APC won't have won the Governorship and senatorial seat in Bayelsa state.

I doubt you are from the South South sef.

Tinubu will surely contest in the APC presidential primary election.

Your wailing just dey start Obi
he will present osinbanjo,he wouldn't contest.
Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
millionboi:
he will present osinbanjo,he wouldn't contest.
See the way you dey talk like say nah him tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by fyneguy: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Grace001:
Indeed the Yorubas and the Fulanis are ONE grin

Indeed Atiku and Obi are from the South East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by usmexy1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
The known and legalised richest man in south west Nigeria is CEO of globacom , different from those illicit and hidden rich men.

adelaja70:

Otedola is from Epe, LAGOS STATE

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Gibberish

Power returns North.

FULANI ASSLICKER

EWU GAMBIA

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
shiwex:
Forget tinubu...why do you guys not wish nigeria well...Tinubu is history. Is this suffering not enough?

You are correct Tinubu is the reason why Biafranistan generation the lowest IGR in the country and why Abia is an apt example of a desolate wilderness

I forgot that he told both Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji and his son's to rob Abia blind.

He is so wicked that he made Okorocha so clueless that his concept of governance is family bond. He also ensured that Udenwa and all Biafranistan senators were so dumb not to be able to present an agenda for the whole Alaigbo in Nigeria's 22yrs of democracy

Common sense and Biafranistans are words and opposite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Cdng81:
Good.

Hello, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
Where can we view examples
Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
seguno2:

Did he not fail in Edo election despite his video message

Boy you don't need to win all to succeed in life all you need IS TO WIN MOST.

Nobody wins it all

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Techhybeam:
I believe what Nigeria need now is a good leader and not a Godfather politician that many politician has benefited from and are ready to reward him with presidency position.

Note if a politician is hailing another politician he is doing so not because he is a good leader but what they can gain or what they have gained from him.

They are very selfish, they are willing to put APE in position if it will favour them and their family and they will do their best to convince some gullible citizens to do same.

Lagos grew from an urban jungle earning a partly #600m annually in 1999 to Africa's 5th largest economy today earning over #600bn annually under a godfather

All the 5 Biafranistan states today have the least development index nation wide without a godfather

Think deeply and ask yourself

IF SUCCESS IS ACHIEVED BY HAVING A GODFATHER WILL I RATHER REMAIN A FAILURE?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
Abeg tinubu should campaign pleaseee grin grin grin grin ; I keep saying it here the reason pastor ize iyamu lost was jagaban appearance in Benin the guy spoil plans anything tinubu in SS is a bad market I don’t know about SE oh but the SS urchins will rather vote yahaya bello,tinubu is known as a thief and a man who wants to turn Nigeria to Lagos that’s the narrative that follows him,if I were tinubu I will be spending time appeasing the SS region just visit get small leg there instead ehn he will fail woefully in SS and SE
Some of you seem to overplay this Edo thing even when there is palpable regret and a current feeling of having being fooled with the anti-godfatherism campaign especially considering what Edo PDP is currently suffering in Obaseki's hands in the last ten months. Without prejudice to the fact that the his victory was even by a slim majority, Ize-Iyamu's loss was largely caused by himself as he left a lot of stones unturned due to complacency. And most importantly, Edo people don't come out to vote enmass on presidential elections and Edo is one of the leading states on the list of states with the highest uncollected PVCs as against the North which pour out on voting day and are the ones really going to give Tinubu his landslide the same way they gave it to Obasanjo in 1999 onto his victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
But the APC won the Governorship election in Bayelsa. Tinubu is one of the members of APC
Don't mind them. This Edo thing has so much overexcited them into becoming too forgetful of the Bayelsa APC victory which was far more overwhelming in percentage than that of Edo which was a very narrow Pyrrhic victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin grin

Some of this Tinubu haters don dey hide behind Osinbanjo

The only reason most of this guys hate Tinubu is what I still don't understand?

An unnecessary hate
Why are you finding it difficult to understand that their hatred for Tinubu is founded on Tinubu's decision to exercise his constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of association by breaking ranks with Jonathan in the build up to the 2015 election to forge alliance with the North....a thing which they themselves have been guiltiest of since 1960 but hypocritically pointing accusing fingers about it today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
ok give tinubu the ticket grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

When it comes to federal election SS have the grudge that west stopped their own GEJ during 2015 payback is 2023 grin cheesy

And apc shouldn’t deceive themselves pdp will field a northern candidate with a SE east man as vp the north will vote massively for their son after all west already have 8yrs as president and 8yrs as vp, tinubu stand no chance against a Pdp northern candidate,the shocking part is that most of them will decamp leaving apc for their western candidate,whosoever want to bet can bet.
The SS has since put the issue of 2015 behind them. Moreover, the honest ones among them have openly come out to state clearly that Jonathan's administration didn't favour them in any meaningful way. Bayelsans who own Jonathan most among the SS people wouldn't have voted for Tinubu's party's candidate so massively in their last guber election had they been of the grudge you are trying to insinuate. Even the GEJ whose 2015 defeat this your grudge theory is built on has since leaving Aso Rock been working for APC and against PDP in all the state and even federal elections that came up in Bayelsa thereafter. You seem not to be even aware that both of Jonathan's home Federal Constituency and Senatorial District in Bayelsa are currently being represented in the National Assembly by APC members courtesy of Jonathan's support to their victories in the 2019 federal elections. Only the SE keeps such grudges thus taking politics personally and playing it very childishly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
grin grin grin nairalanders should stop attacking my political permutations I’m just the Paul merson or Ian right of politics,but honestly sir I prefer osinbanjo good name young and a technocrat not just a politician,osinbanjo will turn heads in SS and SE all he needs is a southern vp lure the southern vote with southern unity grin cheesy grin
According to you, Osinbajo will turn heads in the SS and SE. In another line you say APC is hated by all SS tribes except Urhobos. Now, we all know that if Osinbajo is to contest, it will definitely be under APC. So how will he then turn heads in the SE and SS with the APC ticket in his hands? Your analysis are not adding up bro. I am from the SS too and the Tinubu project is taking roots gradually in the SS. Only the SE crying more than the bereaved since 2015 will obviously not vote for Tinubu to any reasonable level. The SS will at worst give his the 25% required by the constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
seguno2:

Did he not fail in Edo election despite his video message
Are Edo people not presently realizing that Tinubu was right in that video even though they may not want to openly admit it due to ego?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by softwareman(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Tinubu got the network no doubt but power belongs to God.
I honestly think Tinubu is probably the most successful politician in the history of Nigeria.
I remember when action congress was just like APGA , one state.
Then ACN , then APC.
Respect.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Techhybeam: 2:05am On Nov 17, 2021
OmoEpe:

Lagos grew from an urban jungle earning a partly #600m annually in 1999 to Africa's 5th largest economy today earning over #600bn annually under a godfather

All the 5 Biafranistan states today have the least development index nation wide without a godfather

Think deeply and ask yourself

IF SUCCESS IS ACHIEVED BY HAVING A GODFATHER WILL I RATHER REMAIN A FAILURE?

Hello, is not godfather that determines how good a leader leads in Nigeria, Nigerian God father will not even tell you that, you just need them politically to get connection and money before you are elected.

And they except generosity and payback on one way or the other. Trust me grin
Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by OTlandlord: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2021
There are only 2 paramount leaders of APC, Buhari & Tinubu...Any visit to tinubu by APC members might not necessarily be because of 2023 presidential elections. You shouldn't forget he is thier leader.
Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2021
softwareman:

I honestly think Tinubu is probably the most successful politician in the history of Nigeria.
I remember when action congress was just like APGA , one state.
Then ACN , then APC.
Respect.

You are right. Dude got strong network like MTN. All he need is to win APC primary then case will be closed.

Am expecting Soludo to grow APGA using Tinubu"s Model

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jagaban of Africa. He is the most celebrated political strategist at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by jaiyeorie: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792MV4IxL0w
Neya Kalu of basecoat nails birthday - Tania Omotayo Ozinna Adriana Sarzina Layal Tinubu
Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Cdng81: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
aribisala0:
Where can we view examples
You sure you read what you quoted?
Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cdng81:

You sure you read what you quoted?

See aggression
Did you read what you quoted?

I thought you were a serious business person

,,,,,,,ish
Re: Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by diltstwoods(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
You have skipped many truths in your writing. Osun is not an oil rich state but it is the safest state in Nigeria and it is home to people from every part of Nigeria due to its low cost of living. You can do your research well about Osun state and you will discover it is doing well. I will point out to you that Lagos is what it is not because of Nigeria's wealth. Lagos is what it is because of good leadership over the years. Your region as failed to develop at good pace due to bad leadership. But you will rather blame Buhari and Tinubu for your misfortune while your governors keep looting your region dry. Has Buhari held back any allocation for any SE/SS state ? The SE will only develop when your people stop playing the politics of hate and start holding your governors accountable. If the SE/SS has a person like Tinubu, all your folks will not be begging to come to that same Lagos you despise the man who built it so much.
Darkcloud11:
well we have port harcourt calabar and uyo this are standard sub Saharan cities,u feel osun state is more developed than edo,I’m still young I don’t play tribal politics it’s a cancer I will never allow devour me,Lagos is a nice place I can’t travel out without coming to Lagos first,Lagos is very important and it was developed with Nigeria wealth oil money,the only cities that can boast of developing with their own resources is Enugu and Ibadan.Lagos is beautiful today all thanks to all Nigerians efforts put in the state,come to our estates in chevron go to lekki go to ikoyi Nigerians dominates this place not yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Set To Commission Labour Party Office In Oyo State (Pictures) / Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout / 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.