Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because (2252 Views)

You Turned Atheist Because You Couldn't Buy Supernatural Encounters With Money? / The Vatican Removed 14 Books From The Bible In 1684 With No Real Explanation / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2021
LordReed:
. Hope this means amen
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by oluwafeolami(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You mentioned a talking snake have you not noticed when ever you want to do wrong that a voice always speak to you to do that wrong thing that is exactly the vioce of the snake

So you don't need to see a physical snake speaking with you before you believe in the story

Now

So many points you made let analyze the most important

Now where is gravity
No one can see gravity yet due to it power and effects every one respects it

That it how it is with the holy spirit you can't see him but his power is been felt it day of judgement can be sensed it coming

Now let move to who you can see which is Jesus now there are conditions you need to meet before Jesus can appear to you

You have to really hunger for him and each day you have to ask him to show himself to you and I can guaranty you within few month you will see him

Because whom so ever seek him will surely find him but the first step to all this is for you to receive Jesus in to your heart so he can start speaking with you just like God spoke to Adam and eve

Accepting Jesus into your heart is the begging of all God has in store for you

U go just open ur mouth waaa Dey spit rubbish. Your points are invalid and let me state them:

1- God created us and loved us and wanted us to enjoy in the garden for ever right?
Why then did he not stop the snake from convincing eve, or why did he not give eve the will power to disregard d snakes suggestion?
Example: you have a little boy of a year or two years old (atleast we can liken Adam and Eve to that age in understanding God)that is crawling towards a candle light, will you watch the little child touch the fire and still punish the little boy?

2:- Law of gravity happens to everyone and everything under this planet earth but the Holy Spirit doesn’t work for everybody( atleast u have to order for d Holy Spirit in ur mind) which means I really don’t need him cos if he was that compulsory God himself would have made him part of our default settings just like our hands are glued to our shoulder.

Religion is just a farcade mr preacher, the longer u go in defending it, u get defenseless cos you yourself will not accept to be paid your hard earned money by faith after u work for someone. You want your cash in real. Quit being deluded all in d name of religion, it leads no where.

All you need to do is to be more tolerant, more open minded and seeing non Christians as one cos no be Christians Dey make d world move but our collective efforts.
Leave heaven and hell to unveil itself when you die cos people who shook the world with religion are dead and none of them came back to describe heaven or hell so quit being the PR. Look for something more productive to do with ur life cos religion will never go away and as long as u defend it you will be attacked cos u lack real evidence.

You claim it’s all in d mindset abi? Can someone hurt u and later tells u he did it according to what his mind told him to do, won’t you arrest the person, why? Because he lacked evidence.

Good afternoon sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
oluwafeolami:

U go just open ur mouth waaa Dey spit rubbish. Your points are invalid and let me state them:

1- God created us and loved us and wanted us to enjoy in the garden for ever right?
Why then did he not stop the snake from convincing eve, or why did he not give eve the will power to disregard d snakes suggestion?
Example: you have a little boy of a year or two years old (atleast we can liken Adam and Eve to that age in understanding God)that is crawling towards a candle light, will you watch the little child touch the fire and still punish the little boy?

2:- Law of gravity happens to everyone and everything under this planet earth but the Holy Spirit doesn’t work for everybody( atleast u have to order for d Holy Spirit in ur mind) which means I really don’t need him cos if he was that compulsory God himself would have made him part of our default settings just like our hands are glued to our shoulder.

Religion is just a farcade mr preacher, the longer u go in defending it, u get defenseless cos you yourself will not accept to be paid your hard earned money by faith after u work for someone. You want your cash in real. Quit being deluded all in d name of religion, it leads no where.

All you need to do is to be more tolerant, more open minded and seeing non Christians as one cos no be Christians Dey make d world move but our collective efforts.
Leave heaven and hell to unveil itself when you die cos people who shook the world with religion are dead and none of them came back to describe heaven or hell so quit being the PR. Look for something more productive to do with ur life cos religion will never go away and as long as u defend it you will be attacked cos u lack real evidence.

You claim it’s all in d mindset abi? Can someone hurt u and later tells u he did it according to what his mind told him to do, won’t you arrest the person, why? Because he lacked evidence.

Good afternoon sir

First we don't use harsh words here we talk in a gentle manner

oluwafeolami:

All communications we do with love that the only way we function in the things of God

oluwafeolami:

God created us and loved us and wanted us to enjoy in the garden for ever right?

Adam and eve were grown ups you should put them around 30 years probably

Now if God stopped the snake then he would be doing it all the time and that will be infringement of the freewill he gave them

God creatures have freewill and that is a great power to have Satan choose sin came to earth and Adam choose sin too so each one must decide who they want to listen to God or Satan

God provided Adam and Eve and all the human race with the ultimate test. By allowing Satan, the most powerful and intelligent being God ever created to tempt humans to commit evil means that every human being is afforded the opportunity of overcoming the greatest possible temptation to commit evil. If a human can pass that greatest possible test, no other possible test can threaten their commitment to eschew evil and pursue virtue.

No human, of course, can pass this most challenging test in his or her own strength. It takes Someone more powerful and more intelligent than Satan to help us pass that test. That Someone is always available to help us pass the test. In fact he promises that if we avail ourselves of his help, he guarantees that we will pass the test. We can know that guarantee is secure because he himself passed the test and he has already paid the redemptive price required for us to pass the test.

oluwafeolami:

Law of gravity happens to everyone and everything under this planet earth but the Holy Spirit doesn’t work for everybody( atleast u have to order for d Holy Spirit in ur mind) which means I really don’t need him cos if he was that compulsory God himself would have made him part of our default settings just like our hands are glued to our shoulder.

The holy spirit works for all because he is the one who created every one

Now that the same way gravity works for all now if you want to travel faster and make more profit then you have to pay a certain price then you can stay with the same level of gravity

Same way if you want more knowledge of the Holy Spirit you have to do certain things and you will meet him at a certain level

oluwafeolami:

I don't need to defend what is so real to me more real than you and I talking together

I wish you read from the beginning of this thread other guys could not answer simple questions

Like I said you have two options

One
If God does not exist then non of us loses because there will be no reward for the those who believe and for those who don't

Two
if God exists and you find out when it too late what do you think will be your fate

oluwafeolami:

I have never in my life act intolerant to any one because of their beliefs
Our job is a job of reconciliation we bring peace and love to those who don't know God

oluwafeolami:

Look for something more productive to do with ur life cos religion will never go away and as long as u defend it you will be attacked cos u lack real evidence.

Very funny and wrong my life is productive and when you know God you will understand what am talking about

I have given real evidence about the creator read it to see it

oluwafeolami:

I never said evidence is in the mind I said it a collection of information.... Or I don't understand what you are trying to say about mind and evidence

Welcome

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by oluwafeolami(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

First we don't use harsh words here we talk in a gentle manner

All communications we do with love that the only way we function in the things of God

Adam and eve were grown ups you should put them around 30 years probably

I have told you that the more you try to defend religion, you shoot urself in d leg the more.
Let me ask you my dear brother, if Adam and Eve were adults as u claim around 30 years, what happened in their infant ages(0-18), before they became full grown adult, why did the Bible not account for their stages of growth or did God just create them to be age 30 immediately? Abeg no quote me again, u don’t have what it takes to tackle me. You will only end up getting hit the more. Goodnight and enjoy your delusion in peace. SHALOM

Now if God stopped the snake then he would be doing it all the time and that will be infringement of the freewill he gave them

God creatures have freewill and that is a great power to have Satan choose sin came to earth and Adam choose sin too so each one must decide who they want to listen to God or Satan

God provided Adam and Eve and all the human race with the ultimate test. By allowing Satan, the most powerful and intelligent being God ever created to tempt humans to commit evil means that every human being is afforded the opportunity of overcoming the greatest possible temptation to commit evil. If a human can pass that greatest possible test, no other possible test can threaten their commitment to eschew evil and pursue virtue.

No human, of course, can pass this most challenging test in his or her own strength. It takes Someone more powerful and more intelligent than Satan to help us pass that test. That Someone is always available to help us pass the test. In fact he promises that if we avail ourselves of his help, he guarantees that we will pass the test. We can know that guarantee is secure because he himself passed the test and he has already paid the redemptive price required for us to pass the test.

The holy spirit works for all because he is the one who created every one

Now that the same way gravity works for all now if you want to travel faster and make more profit then you have to pay a certain price then you can stay with the same level of gravity

Same way if you want more knowledge of the Holy Spirit you have to do certain things and you will meet him at a certain level

I don't need to defend what is so real to me more real than you and I talking together

I wish you read from the beginning of this thread other guys could not answer simple questions

Like I said you have two options

One
If God does not exist then non of us loses because there will be no reward for the those who believe and for those who don't

Two
if God exists and you find out when it too late what do you think will be your fate

I have never in my life act intolerant to any one because of their beliefs
Our job is a job of reconciliation we bring peace and love to those who don't know God

Very funny and wrong my life is productive and when you know God you will understand what am talking about

I have given real evidence about the creator read it to see it

I never said evidence is in the mind I said it a collection of information.... Or I don't understand what you are trying to say about mind and evidence

Welcome
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Semaj77(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is no real Atheist because

We see from the holy scripture

The Bible let us know that it is a person
who choose to says in their hearts that there is no God

But that is actually not what their heart is saying because God truly placed eternity in the hearts of everyone

So the heart of all those who keep saying in their hearts that there is no God what their heart is really saying to them is there is truly eternity somewhere

Psalm 14:1 ►
For the director of music. Of David.
The simpleton says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt,
their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

New Living Translation
Only simpleton say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

Ecclesiastes 3:11 ►
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

New Living Translation
Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time.
He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so,
people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.

You're aren't even coherent
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Semaj77(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
LordReed:

Ok let us add some more scenarios. What if you die and find out the true god was all the gods of your forefathers that you discarded? What if when you die the true god is a god you never heard of? What if when you die there is no true god but everybody goes to their own version of heaven? We can sit here and imagine all manner of scenarios but until you can show me a reliable method of knowing what is true after you die, you are in no better position than I am.

You waste your time with this dolt
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Nothingserious: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Bishopkingsley post=107666325]

There is no real Atheist because

We see from the holy scripture

The Bible let us know that it is a person
who choose to says in their hearts that there is no God

But that is actually not what their heart is saying because God truly placed eternity in the hearts of everyone

So the heart of all those who keep saying in their hearts that there is no God what their heart is really saying to them is there is truly eternity somewhere

Psalm 14:1 ►
For the director of music. Of David.
The simpleton says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt,
their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

New Living Translation
Only simpleton say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

Ecclesiastes 3:11 ►
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

New Living Translation
Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time.
He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so,
people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.

[quote]

Two tough questions for atheists:

1. what is atheism?
2. Why do you not believe in God?
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Betscoreodds: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Semaj77:

You're aren't even coherent

Well great minds already understood what he was saying sorry if you couldn't decode the lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Betscoreodds: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Semaj77:

You waste your time with this dolt

Bye bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Betscoreodds: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Nothingserious post=107719541][/quote]

Have any of them answered it.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by LordReed(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

. Hope this means amen

It doesn't. I made a mistake in the post I was making so I need to correct it before I post.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Semaj77(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Betscoreodds:

Well great minds already understood what he was saying sorry if you couldn't decode the lines.

Great minds my foot
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

It doesn't. I made a mistake in the post I was making so I need to correct it before I post.

OK
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Semaj77:

Great minds my foot

I once read it natural to feel angry over what you don't understand

I like when people let out there anger and pour out what hurt them

Once you do that then healing is the next thing to happen to you that when God comes in to fix you up

So pour out your pain tell me what eating you up tell me why you feel the need to be abusive and harsh

So that God can bring peace which passes understanding on your body
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Semaj77(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I once read it natural to feel angry over what you don't understand

I like when people let out there anger and pour out what hurt them

Once you do that then healing is the next thing to happen to you that when God comes in to fix you up

So pour out your pain tell me what eating you up tell me why you feel the need to be abusive and harsh

So that God can bring peace which passes understanding on your body

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Semaj77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can see it worked

You are now free and happy

Lol smile

Now is the time to give glory to God
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

1. what is atheism?

Yes very deep question
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Nothingserious: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Yes very deep question

Lol!

You will see myriads of conflicting answers on the true definition of atheism and the rationale for their non belief in God.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!

You will see myriads of conflicting answers on the true definition of atheism and the rationale for their non belief in God.

I my self don't even believe there is any true atheist because each heart knows there is eternity around the corner

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Steep: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Atheists are living in denial. All evidence points one direction which is God the ultimate creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Steep:
Atheists are living in denial. All evidence points one direction which is God the ultimate creator.

Very true
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

1. what is atheism?

Why do you imagine they are tough?

1. The definition of atheism I hold is the lack of belief in any god or gods.

2. I don't believe any gods because there has not been sufficient evidence to establish the existence of any such beings.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Steep:

What evidence? Can you list 5 evidences for the existence of your god?
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!

What does true definition of atheism mean?

Why would a myriad of reasons for no belief be a bad thing? Atheists don't have a creed or liturgy or baptismal process to which you must kowtow to to become and atheist so why would you surprised by differing answers?
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Nothingserious: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

Why do you imagine they are tough?

1. The definition of atheism I hold is the lack of belief in any god or gods.

2. I don't believe any gods because there has not been sufficient evidence to establish the existence of any such beings.

Lack of belief in a God is a personal choice.
You choose to say you lack belief.
I don’t think many atheists think same way.

You choose to say you lack belief. The theists chooses to think the evidences are sufficient enough for basic belief. That implies that there is a possibility that even if the evidences are proven beyond reasonable doubt, you could still choose to not belief. That’s not a valid definition.

And would you mind showing us the rational for your lack of belief? What should a God evidence look like?

Who are you to decide what is sufficient and what is not sufficient? You don’t have that right cos you don’t have any God template you are reading from that guides you on what a God should be like and all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Nothingserious: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

Why would a myriad of reasons for no belief be a bad thing? Atheists don't have a creed or liturgy or baptismal process to which you must kowtow to to become and atheist so why would you surprised by differing answers?

But they have associations, groups, classes, clubs, and even a register of the brights where coordinated brain-washing activities are done to teach you what to say during arguments.

You spend so much time reading up books and materials and listening to audios and videos on the latest about theism and defeaters to theism.
You rehearse your points and become evangelical in your approaches.

What more religion is more organized and credal and liturgical than that?

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by LordReed(m): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

But they have associations, groups, classes, clubs, and even a register of the brights where coordinated brain-washing activities are done to teach you what to say during arguments.

You spend so much time reading up books and materials and listening to audios and videos on the latest about theism and defeaters to theism.

Lol

You didn't answer the questions.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by LordReed(m): 6:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lack of belief in a God is a personal choice.
You choose to say you lack belief.
I don’t think many atheists think same way.

You choose to say you lack belief. The theists chooses to think the evidences are sufficient enough for basic belief. That implies that there is a possibility that even if the evidences are proven beyond reasonable doubt, you could still choose to not belief. That’s not a valid definition.

Who needs to validate the definition?

And would you mind showing us the rational for your lack of belief? What should a God evidence look like?

If you think lack of belief is not a valid definition of atheism why do you need my rationale?

Evidence for a proposition should always exclude any other possibility thus evidence for a god should indicate the only possibility of its occurance to be from a god.

Who are you to decide what is sufficient and what is not sufficient? You don’t have that right cos you don’t have any God template you are reading from that guides you on what a God should be like and all that.

Good! Just like I ask you who are you to declare that the definition I gave is not valid.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Nothingserious: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

You didn't answer the questions.

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

The questions again:

Why would a myriad of reasons for no belief be a bad thing?

Your post doesn't address either question.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

The questions again:

That guy can't answer intelligent questions such as yours......

He's more concerned with stupid questions......

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Nothingserious: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

The questions again:

You said atheism isn’t like religion with creeds and liturgy. But I showed you below how organized a religion atheism is.

Myriads of definitions of atheism isn’t bad but just shows confusion of what each atheist thinks is atheism. They don’t know what they believe in and why they are atheists. That’s too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates / Is Obama The Beast? / How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.