Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Is Really My Purpose In Life? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Really My Purpose In Life? (295 Views)

Take Away SW From Nigeria And You Have Taken Away Some People's Purpose In Life / VP Osinbajo Coordinated MSME Clinics Campaign Is Really Helping Nigerians / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Dyke15(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders, this is a true life story that happened to me and I really need your advice. The write up is long but please bear with me.
Am a student in one of the federal universities in the East. I graduated 2019 and due to covid 19 and little delay in my school, am yet to collect my statement of result but to God be the glory, am almost done with collecting that.
I am born into a family of four and am the third. I am also a Catholic.
Before I got admission into university, my Mum use to attend one Catholic prayer ministry like that. It happened that she took me to the ministry on this particular day. The woman heading the ministry saw me and said to me, young man, what is preventing you from being a priest. Both my Mum and I was shocked. She now asked me when I was small whether I had the intention of being a priest. I replied that people used to call me father but I really don't know if I choose that for myself coz I was little then. She then replied that mother Mary and her son wants me to be a priest. My mum and I brushed that aside and my mum assured me that anyone can serve God either as a priest or not.
I later got admission into the university and during one of the vacations, I got back home and one of my sister's friend came to our house. My sister told me that she sees in spirit and also prohesies to people and immediately she saw me entering the house, she called me aside and told me she is seeing me standing in the pulpit and talking to people. That I have a very bright star. She now asked me about my relationship with God and I told her the organ that I belonged to in the church and she now recommended that I should join choir.
Now two years ago we travelled to the village for Xmas, I went in to greet my grandma and she turned sharply to me and said( Bia nwokem, okwa I ma nga chie Father) which literally means, see young man, won't you go and become priest. I was really marvelled. She didn't even utter any word to me again.
Now fast forward to this particular year( 2021),I traveled back to school for my clearance. My friends are around too and we normally get high on alcohol and weed. Though I don't smoke but I eat food made with weed. So that particular day, we cooked with weed and Its effect pulled me down. On a norms, my head dey fit carry am but that particular day, the weed was more than the food.
It happened that they even had to carry me inside the bathroom and left the shower open just for me to be calm. I regained consciousness a little bit but was fighting inner battle with myself coz of the effect of the weed. I brought out my rosary with my prayer book and kept close to my head on the bed. My friends now deemed it fit to leave the room for me. As they left the room, it didn't even took five minutes they left and I entered into a trance. Everywhere became dark and I saw a bright light that lite up the room. It dragged me up from the bed and made me bow down to that light 3 times shouting; I WILL BE A PRIEST continuously. I was shouting that and at the same time bowing down to that bright light. I even removed my cloth and became fully naked and standing infront of our center mirror still in my trance state and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST, IF AM NOT A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, KILL ME LORD, I WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH (i said this part dragging out my tongue).
I also raised up my rosary and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH and mind you, I said this words nonstop without blinking or pausing and the scary part, it took me to a reading table in my room and I took a pen and a piece of paper and it dragged me to the bed, sat me down, threw me up and then placed my hand with the pen on the piece of paper and wrote; I WILL BE A PRIEST.
Please friends, I didn't make this story up, both heaven and Earth will bear me witness. Immediately I wrote that, I got myself and lied on the bed and slept off. I woke up and by then my friends are now back and Lo and behold, I looked at my chest and saw that book on my chest with the write up bodly written on it. I explained my story to them still shocked and in the trance state a little bit and said to them, even if am not a priest and I got married, that I will never give birth.
The picture of the piece of paper that I wrote is attached below
Please friends I need your advice coz am confused

Re: What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Dyke15(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lala place help me push to front page coz I need the advice of this forum
Re: What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Apus: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
What is stopping you from being a priest then?
Re: What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by MikePhilly(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
I had a somewhat similar experience about 5months ago, whereby after 2 puffs of Colorado, I collapsed and dived into an unknown realm....inside the market zanga. When I was jolted back to this realm, I picked up like a car engine and started running and screaming "there's no time, I must serve God, forgive me God". People thought I had run mad. I eventually wrote "I will never smoke again".

To the glory of God, since baptism at Winners, I haven't smoked, nor engage in sexual sin in months. Even when the devil began harrasing me with sex dreams, I reported myself and agents of darkness to God through the mystery of the communion

God always works in the most mysterious way. Relax and rejoice, you have been selected for a glorious heritage in Christ

And I rededicated myself to God under Bishop David Oyedepo's Canaanland ministry, ever since then, about 5 months ago, it's been one story of grace to another. Omo you are about to encounter the journey of destiny, brace yourself up, lots of lessons to be learned. Pray every chance you get

My brother, to truly enjoy this divine lease of life God is giving you, try to abstain from sin, study your Bible well. Avoid all forms of sexual sin including premarital sex and masturbation.

Be prepared bro. The devil is now about to have special time to take you through hell but fear not, Christ has overcome for you and I. Rejoice bro

1 Like

Re: What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Dyke15(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Apus:
What is stopping you from being a priest then?
Am still thinking it out. I really don't want to jump into conclusions
Re: What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Dyke15(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
MikePhilly:
I had a somewhat similar experience about 5months ago, whereby after 2 puffs of Colorado, I collapsed and dived into an unknown realm....inside the market zanga. When I was jolted back to this realm, I picked up like a car engine and started running and screaming "there's no time, I must serve God, forgive me God". People thought I had run mad. I eventually wrote "I will never smoke again". Thanks brotherly
Am still making my consultations

To the glory of God, since baptism at Winners, I haven't smoked, nor engage in sexual sin in months. Even when the devil began harrasing me with sex dreams, I reported myself and agents of darkness to God through the mystery of the communion

God always works in the most mysterious way. Relax and rejoice, you have been selected for a glorious heritage in Christ

And I rededicated myself to God under Bishop David Oyedepo's Canaanland ministry, ever since then, about 5 months ago, it's been one story of grace to another. Omo you are about to encounter the journey of destiny, brace yourself up, lots of lessons to be learned. Pray every chance you get

My brother, to truly enjoy this divine lease of life God is giving you, try to abstain from sin, study your Bible well. Avoid all forms of sexual sin including premarital sex and masturbation.

Be prepared bro. The devil is now about to have special time to take you through hell but fear not, Christ has overcome for you and I. Rejoice bro

1 Like

Re: What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Apus: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dyke15:
Am still thinking it out. I really don't want to jump into conclusions

Yeah, especially for such a big decision as this. Find some personal time to pray and seek spiritual counsel. I'm sure there will be more clarity as you do this.
Pls do away with the weed.
Re: What Is Really My Purpose In Life? by Dyke15(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Apus:

Yeah, especially for such a big decision as this. Find some personal time to pray and seek spiritual counsel. I'm sure there will be more clarity as you do this.
Pls do away with the weed.
I ve done so after that particular event
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me I'm Afraid / Bandits Use Walkie Talkies To Bypass Telecom Shutdown In Katsina / Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.