Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Economically Speaking.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Economically Speaking.. (393 Views)

ADULT EDUCATION: Reading, Writing, Speaking & Spelling Centre, Lagos / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / French Speaking And Understanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economically Speaking.. by MONEY247: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hello house....
So for some weeks now,gas has been another thing All together.
But man wey work suppose chop no matter how country be.

I decided to start using kerosene stove, though I have not bought it yet...

Out of using kerosene stove and gas cylinder which one is better....
I mean economically....no money anywhere
Re: Economically Speaking.. by Richy4(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
smiley
When speaking about money, maybe u should quote the price of gas as well as the litre of kerosene u proposed to buy every month, that might help people to advise u better...

I remembered that I grew up to be afraid of gas... we cooked with kerosene stove those days.. U know those olden days kind of stoves that has two burners and u put the kerosene inside it's bottle and turn it upside down that was used in the '90s... Maybe u were not born then.. but gas was a no no in our family.. my dad says he doesn't want anything that one needs to be too careful grin......

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Costs / How To Know If All A Woman Want Is Only Your Money / Can You Have Sex With This Wide Pussy,subscribe For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.