Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! (506 Views)

Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! by bbeautylik(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Zenith Bank is found of deducting people's money without reversing it. Just the other day about 2 weeks ago while using their ATM My 15000 naira was deducted without dispensing or reversing it. Another time my 2200 was deducted while trying to pay for something online, the transaction failed but my money was deducted without been reversed.
I went to the bank nothing was done
Complained through their social media nothing was done. It was through their social media I discovered I wasn't the only one it was happening to.

A friend of mine said she sent 5k to a woman struggling to feed with her kids, On receiving the alert the woman went to use her ATM but couldn't get any cash, her money was deducted but not reversed.

Is it that zenith Bank is broke and in debt and using people's money to pay debt?
Re: Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! by Iniobong34: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! by JaySterling: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
bbeautylik:
Zenith Bank is found of deducting people's money without reversing it. Just the other day about 2 weeks ago while using their ATM My 15000 naira was deducted without dispensing or reversing it. Another time my 2200 was deducted while trying to pay for something online, the transaction failed but my money was deducted without been reversed.
Complained through their social media nothing was done. It was through their social media I discovered I wasn't the only it was happening to.

A friend of mine said she sent 5k to a woman struggling to feed with her kids, On receiving the alert the woman went to use her ATM but couldn't get any cash, her money was deducted but not reversed.

Is it that zenith Bank is broke and in debt and using people's money to pay debt?

Storm the bank and shout / show some madness

They will take your matter seriously
Re: Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! by silibaba: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iniobong34:
cheesy

Oh gerrout angry angry
Re: Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! by All4good: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
bbeautylik:
Complained through their social media nothing was done. It was through their social media I discovered I wasn't the only it was happening to.

Since their former MD became the current CBN governor the bank went from bad to worst. My N5k over 1year not returned. They claim they haven't gotten feedback from firsthand the receiving bank
Re: Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! by bbeautylik(f): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
All4good:

Since their former MD became the current CBN governor the bank went from bad to worst. My N5k over 1year not returned. They claim they haven't gotten feedback from firsthand the receiving bank
This is very bad
Re: Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lalasticlala you and mynd44 dey crazze.Why una no move this thread to fp?
Re: Zenith Bank, The Scammer Bank! by Toktee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Is not only Zenith bank,all the banks are into scamming.
But the oga kpatakpata na GTBNK.... GTBNK can debit you 5k just for ams and another 5k for Card maintenance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Will Not Kee Me Oo, Imagine This! / Payoneer Funds Assistance / How To Become A Certified Coca-cola Distributor In Nigeria – A Detailed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.