Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! (7712 Views)

It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / How Do I Stop patronizing runs-girls? Help A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:
what did you mean by PAY?? Hmm... When you should be thanking me, the ministration of great healing and deliverance
U recieved from the mantle how much did you pay??
the place way this your story dey enter, I no wan enter again ooo undecided
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by wisdomkid: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2021
360clips:
These useless, mannerless, spoilt Bratz

Abeg calm down, are the MEN complaining? it's always people who don't spend the money that complain the most. Calm down abeg. Channel your frustration and anger towards something meaningful and let these "spoilt bratz" come to you.

Everybody just dey vex for this country.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Prayfortheworld: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bundle002:
lol u go learn
I won't because i don't like it

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by pansophist(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Guys that even patronise prostitutes, how are your esteem like? Its an insult to the self to pay for sex. As in, sex that animals enjoy for free, you're paying for. How would you ever feel to be subjected to timer, and when you cum or the alarm ring, you get off? Jesus Christ grin

To me, sex is not only biological, it is psychological. I need to know that this woman laying in front of me desires me, as much as I desire her. I want her to want to consume me like a hungry lion, and willingly engage in the act to satisfy me. How people minus this part from sex, and making sex seems mechanical is shocking to me.

I'll rather use that 100k and pay for gym and nutritional supplement, then work on my physical attractiveness. Women will be drawn to you that way. The hard way is usually the only way. Women are far far more superficial and foxus on looks than men. You can be a devil but if you look attractive, you'll never lack women. I wonder why most guys think it's just money, like say sex na plug and play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
the place way this your story dey enter, I no wan enter again ooo undecided

i know you want too
but i won@t give you,
W@t you can't handle.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:

i know you want too
but i won@t give you,
W@t you can't handle.
see this one grin

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by ravensckar(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gadafii:
People when dey patronize olosho dey try abeg, I did it once and hated my self for paying for sex, on top say na me still do the whole work

The lazy biatch just laid like dead sea cow, cheesy

Since, if conji hold me too much I go just wipe out my oil, and help my life

Masturbating is sin, patronizing olosho too na sin, so make I no use my own money buy sin
Oga Gadafii, abeg no tear my belle with laughter o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, whether directly or indirectly, all Naija guys pay for sex. Be it with your wife, side chick or girlfriend. The terminology differs though. For wife, they call it money for upkeep. For girlfriend, it's called money to help me look good or money to take care of me. While for the H.oes, it's simply called 'charges'.

Also, the mode of payment and the charges (billing) differs. Some are on prepaid billing, some are on postpaid billing while some are on pay as you go (per sex). cheesy cheesy cheesy

Know this and have peace. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by 360clips: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
wisdomkid:

Abeg calm down, are the MEN complaining? it's always people who don't spend the money that complain the most. Calm down abeg. Channel your frustration and anger towards something meaningful and let these "spoilt bratz" come to you.

Everybody just dey vex for this country.
it's just an advise to you cus I know u b mumu ..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by 360clips: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:
Guys that even patronise prostitutes, how are your esteem like? Its an insult to the self to pay for sex. As in, sex that animals enjoy for free, you're paying for. How would you ever feel to be subjected to timer, and when you cum or the alarm ring, you get off? Jesus Christ grin

To me, sex is not only biological, it is psychological. I need to know that this woman laying in front of me desires me, as much as I desire her. I want her to want to consume me like a hungry lion, and willingly engage in the act to satisfy me. How people minus this part from sex, and making sex seems mechanical is shocking to me.

I'll rather use that 100k and pay for gym and nutritional supplement, then work on my physical attractiveness. Women will be drawn to you that way. The hard way is usually the only way. Women are far far more superficial and foxus on looks than men. You can be a devil but if you look attractive, you'll never lack women. I wonder why most guys think it's just money, like say sex na plug and play.
it's madness. All of them are mad!
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Alusiizizi(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
360clips:
These useless, mannerless, spoilt Bratz who think they can do whatever they want in life because of that smelly thing in between their thighs! How can a pot bellied, stretch marks infected bitch think she can charge a guy 100k to have sex with her! undecided What kind of madness is that?! angry Is she not mad?! And most of these Runz girls are from wretched homes that have never seen this money they're demanding from Mumu guys. Some are even from good homes. It gets me angry that these foolish guys patronize these spoilt stupid girls. Please guys stop giving these useless girls such large amounts of money to have sex! Just go to 2k brothel or just masturbate!

Why the irritation. Leave the fools to pay the 100K(or even more). We that use 1K girls(yes, 2K is too much for a hotel ashawo) know the real difference between the two. Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Alusiizizi(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sometimes I even get it for free. LOL!
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gadafii:
People when dey patronize olosho dey try abeg, I did it once and hated my self for paying for sex, on top say na me still do the whole work

The lazy biatch just laid like dead sea cow, cheesy

Since, if conji hold me too much I go just wipe out my oil, and help my life

Masturbating is sin patronizing olosho too na sin, so make I no use my own money buy sin

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and brainwashing.....

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by 360clips: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Why the irritation. Leave the fools to pay the 100K(or even more). We that use 1K girls(yes, 2K is too much for a hotel ashawo) know the real difference between the two. Absolutely nothing.
I dey tell you.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
see this one grin
Hmmnmm..... U are trying to ask me out, abeg ooo am still a virgin wink Leave me alone.
Beebah2000:
see this one grin
.....hmmn U are trying to ask me out, abeg o am still a virgin
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:

Hmmnmm.....
U are trying to ask me out, abeg ooo
am still a virgin wink
Leave me alone.
.....hmmn
U are trying to ask me out, abeg o am still a virgin
me?? Trying to ask u out?? grin grin
Who be virgin?? You?? shocked grin grin
Go and sit down joor angry grin grin
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
me?? Trying to ask u out?? grin grin Who be virgin?? You?? shocked grin grin Go and sit down joor angry grin grin
Maybe you are a practising doctor na you know de 1 dat is virgin and non virgin looks like. Let me come so dat you wil examine it.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:

Maybe you are a practising doctor na
you know de 1 dat is virgin and non virgin looks like.
Let me come so dat you wil examine it.
oya, come na.

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
oya, come na.
...........?.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:

...........?.
come let me examine it na, abi u dey fear?? grin undecided
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
come let me examine it na, abi u dey fear?? grin undecided
Na you go run..
Cos am cuming wit gun.
Send me your L.G.A and address
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:

Na you go run..
Cos am cuming wit gun.
Send me your L.G.A and address
no way sad
You better stay where u dey tongue tongue
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
no way sad You better stay where u dey tongue tongue
(Beebah ooh, Beebah...)x2
girl you don dey shiver, no make me pull the trigger.
never you never... Form say you get liver..
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Femzaremz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
ravensckar:
Oga Gadafii, abeg no tear my belle with laughter o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, whether directly or indirectly, all Naija guys pay for sex. Be it with your wife, side chick or girlfriend. The terminology differs though. For wife, they call it money for upkeep. For girlfriend, it's called money to help me look good or money to take care of me. While for the H.oes, it's simply called 'charges'.

Also, the mode of payment and the charges (billing) differs. Some are on prepaid billing, some are on postpaid billing while some are on pay as you go (per sex). cheesy cheesy cheesy

Know this and have peace. cheesy cheesy cheesy
u understand!
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:

(Beebah ooh,
Beebah...)x2

girl you don dey shiver,
no make me pull the trigger.

never you never...
Form say you get liver..
Abi??

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Abi??
Dream about me okay.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:

Dream about me okay.
okay smiley smiley
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
okay smiley smiley
Gudnight

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Danielkelly:

Gudnight
Good night smiley
Sweet dreams kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Good night smiley
Sweet dreams kiss kiss
Your being too sweet
Joor. Do you want give me diabeties?? embarassed
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Bigpapi: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2021
360clips:
These useless, mannerless, spoilt Bratz who think they can do whatever they want in life because of that smelly thing in between their thighs! How can a pot bellied, stretch marks infected bitch think she can charge a guy 100k to have sex with her! undecided What kind of madness is that?! angry Is she not mad?! And most of these Runz girls are from wretched homes that have never seen this money they're demanding from Mumu guys. Some are even from good homes. It gets me angry that these foolish guys patronize these spoilt stupid girls. Please guys stop giving these useless girls such large amounts of money to have sex! Just go to 2k brothel or just masturbate!

One charge me 25k ,I come laugh then I ask her mama na for how many years?
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Danielkelly:

Your being too sweet
Joor. Do you want give me diabeties?? embarassed
no ooo embarassed cheesy
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Bigpapi: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Na only abokis they Bleep ashawo now because boys don wise ,after sleepless night of hustle one olosho from Abakaliki go come dey March u bill.......thunder paya u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Nairaland Beautiful Ladies / Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says...... / Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.