Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

How Should The Eye-liner, Kajal, Mascara, Eye-shadow Be Worn - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Should The Eye-liner, Kajal, Mascara, Eye-shadow Be Worn (2836 Views)

Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / Plus Size Dressy Jumpsuits Can Be Worn For Casual To Dressier Occasions / Defining The Eye-brows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Should The Eye-liner, Kajal, Mascara, Eye-shadow Be Worn by akpana(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2007
i really do have promblems using my eye make- ups i often try but most times turns out not nice pls dear nairaland chics pls a little tip from you would help
Re: How Should The Eye-liner, Kajal, Mascara, Eye-shadow Be Worn by nana(f): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2007
Dude!No comment.
No one can describe it to u.U've got to practice until u almost reach perfection.
Re: How Should The Eye-liner, Kajal, Mascara, Eye-shadow Be Worn by suze(f): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2007
As for mascara, apply a thin layer at a time. Little by little.If you want yourlashes to be separate and fuller, apply powder on your lashes before applying the mascara.
If using black mascara is too messy for you and always smudges, you can try the transparent, colourless one.

For Kajal, draw your lower eyelid down with one hand and then line inside your lower eyelid.I line my upper eyelid with kajal too.But you have to practise that one.

For your eye-liner.Always make sure your eyebrows are well shaped to how you want it before applying.Its always easier that way.And it's always better to use dark brown than black.

(1) (Reply)

White Undies: Still En-vogue? / Photos: Front Heeled Shoes That Will Make You Go Gaga / Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.