Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

#ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor (28486 Views)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by ablejesus26(m): 2:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Hope this one too will not be swept under the carpet like others undecided
they killed peaceful protesters at Lekki
and they are still talking rubbish.
I wonder why the protest never start undecided
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Diamondcluster1: 2:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Please I want to learn rewire work, barber work, plumber work, Mpuru Mmiri work and government work..... help me beg lalasticlala lolosticlolo
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by nick50(m): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2021
That lekki tollgate should be destroyed permanently in honour of those Innocent youths wasted by tinubu to appease his northern masters, we all know why sango olu is doing this abracadabra with his so called panel,he needs re-election more than anything
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:13am On Nov 17, 2021
kinzation:
Which kyn gonment be this

They sha don't want to admit
admit a lie and a fictional report that was concocted to please you people that report is a sham and those of writing rubbish should continue
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by GuestReader88: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Unserious and callous politians.
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by sameks08(m): 4:04am On Nov 17, 2021
may that water of peace that happens at lekki. toll gate rains in their family one after the other
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by BlackFlamefromP: 4:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Terorislam:
But why are local Yoruba Muslims mis.creants defending this killing that took place in their backyard

Although, you are trying to be sarcastic, insult and make fun of other people's tribe and religion, but your question is worth pondering on even though it's a wrong question.

'Local Yoruba Muslims' as you call them, are not defending the killing that took place in their 'backyard', they are simply being indifferent to this whole Lekki 'masacre' bullshit and the so called panel report and to me that's the right way any objective, logical person needs to approach this matter.

And mind you, I am neither a Yoruba man nor a Moslem.

I will never be swayed or shy away from saying things I know to be pure truth irrespective of the opinion and sentiment of the masses.

My position on this whole 'endsars' protest and Lekki shooting of a thing does not change irrespective of all the sentiments and emotions being expressed all over the social media.

I remain FIRM in my belief that indefinite continuation of ENDSARS protest was unjustifiable after SARS was disbanded by the FG.

I remain FIRM in my belief that enemies of Nigeria who have always been looking for opportunity to destroy and break the country saw great opportunity to carry out their evil mission through the so-called ENDSARS protest and they were actively and craftily taking advantage of the protest.

I remain FIRM in my belief that the so-called 'peaceful' protesters who gathered at Lekki toll gate in the night of the incidence committed crime for coming out in the first place to gather there when they know there was curfew in place and people were supposed to be indoors.

I remain FIRM in my belief that whether there was shooting or no shooting, massacre or no massacre, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Any body who lost his or her life that night has himself to blame because he had no business being in that toll gate that night in the first place and moreover he committed a crime for defying the curfew in place, so their blood is on their head.

By the way, I notice everybody is just talking about what the panel say, how come nobody is talking about THE EVIDENCE the panel produced to back up their claim? Have they been able to back up their claim with concrete evidence or are they just looking for cheap glory by trying to pander to the sentiment of the masses and saying things the masses would love to hear just to receive glory?

May God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Regie2bless: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2021
fergie0o1:

[url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/endsars-only-white-paper-report-can-confirm-alleged-lekki-killing-cds/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter]SOURCE [/url u can keep the white paper in your pocket, u guys are bunch of failures. Obey the last order is a language made for fools.

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by kkonyeji(m): 4:30am On Nov 17, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

You people are not disciplined abeg.
You're still denying even amidst all the massive evidence.

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Gianslayer: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Jostoman:
They will do their evil to the citizen and they will now send a southern person to go and defend them. Let's use FEMI Adesina, Lying Muhammed, Joe Igbokwe, Lauretta as a case study.
that's just the blue truth.

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by buzorcharles(m): 5:21am On Nov 17, 2021
"So in the meantime until I see the full report I may not be able to… but I can assure you that the armed forces of Nigeria are well disciplined and we do not engage in any ignoble acts"

He will still do nothing like the others becos his hands is tied to corrupt practices

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Judybash93(m): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Maybe in another parallel universe where the Nigerian army is recognized and Not in the one we are at the moment. The Nigerian army has been a bane in this country's development. I hope those involved in using ammunitions against unarmed citizens don't go unpunished.
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by michoim(m): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Correct
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by kingthreat(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2021
YeyeGbami:

I wasn’t comparing their powers, the military won’t just go to the toll gate unless the state request for their assistance. In this case these protesters aren’t armed or causing any kind of problem other than blocking the toll.

True the military should never had been there. They should have sent the police force. But remember that the effects of blocking the toll was causing anarchy and truncating the economy. If we are going to be rational, that fact must be asserted. The protesters were causing a big problem. They should have negotiated with the government.

YeyeGbami:

The ideal thing to do was to use minimal force to disperse the crowd. A governor who knows his duty wouldn’t even let the whole thing escalate to the point the military will intervene.
Yes minimal force. Not by firing live or blank ammunition. I acknowledge that. Please do not blame the governor. He did everything possible. He went to the tollgate to appeal to the protesters. He consistently begged them on social media. He also visited the president on the issue who was forced to make a speech and effect the cancellation of SARS. But the protesters no gree. He did what he could but his biggest mistake was calling the military to an unarmed civilian issue.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by lexy2014: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2021
festacman:
Gen. Irabor is simply saying that blame goes to Gov. Sanwo-olu because whoever invited ARMED forces to do a job should know that they will come ARMED with their 'tools' and therefore should be ready to clean up the mess.

The lesson here is, in whatever leadership positions you find yourself, when sh*t happens, NEVER hand over the microphone to your unrepentant critics to tell the story.

If you do, you will sweat like naive Gov. Sanwo-olu is doing now, fighting for his political life and fighting to placate Nigerian Army which he desperately ran to for help and indeed other key security providers in Lagos State.

That's it.

Who are the critics sanwo olu handed the mic to?
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2021
angry using style to deny the report
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Terorislam: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:

Although, you are trying to be sarcastic, insult and make fun of other people's tribe and religion, but your question is worth pondering on even though it's a wrong question.

'Local Yoruba Muslims' as you call them, are not defending the killing that took place in their 'backyard', they are simply being indifferent to this whole Lekki 'masacre' bullshit and the so called panel report and to me that's the right way any objective, logical person needs to approach this matter.

And mind you, I am neither a Yoruba man nor a Moslem.

I will never be swayed or shy away from saying things I know to be pure truth irrespective of the opinion and sentiment of the masses.

My position on this whole 'endsars' protest and Lekki shooting of a thing does not change irrespective of all the sentiments and emotions being expressed all over the social media.

I remain FIRM in my belief that indefinite continuation of ENDSARS protest was unjustifiable after SARS was disbanded by the FG.

I remain FIRM in my belief that enemies of Nigeria who have always been looking for opportunity to destroy and break the country saw great opportunity to carry out their evil mission through the so-called ENDSARS protest and they were actively and craftily taking advantage of the protest.

I remain FIRM in my belief that the so-called 'peaceful' protesters who gathered at Lekki toll gate in the night of the incidence committed crime for coming out in the first place to gather there when they know there was curfew in place and people were supposed to be indoors.

I remain FIRM in my belief that whether there was shooting or no shooting, massacre or no massacre, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Any body who lost his or her life that night has himself to blame because he had no business being in that toll gate that night in the first place and moreover he committed a crime for defying the curfew in place, so their blood is on their head.

By the way, I notice everybody is just talking about what the panel say, how come nobody is talking about THE EVIDENCE the panel produced to back up their claim? Have they been able to back up their claim with concrete evidence or are they just looking for cheap glory by trying to pander to the sentiment of the masses and saying things the masses would love to hear just to receive glory?

May God bless Nigeria
I could have given you a good response but for the fact that you denied both ur region and religion let's leave it postirity
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Subsea101: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Irabor, it is thunder that will fire you and that useless person/people that called the armed forces on peaceful harmless protesters.. Idiot angry angry

fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by begge: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Profesional my foot mr irabor.
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Misterone: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2021
YeyeGbami:
You guys had no reason to be at the toll in the first place. I’m very certain ambode can’t allow such thing to happen if he was still governing the state.

No tear gas, no rubber bullet , no water sprayer. Na live ammunition straight, the police went back there to finish work.
they had every right cause it was not a peaceful protest. a protest were you deprive citizens their right of way. is that one peaceful?
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Tzar(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2021
The white paper is a wholly government endeavor. I wonder how they will not do any watering down of the findings.
I strongly believe the report watered down the figures & grim features of the real findings. The direct & indirect pressure to change the narrative is a sure indication that they had to make the report as mild as possible.
They were even forced to add booby traps with names, victims & figures!
All efforts to discredit CNN, BBC , Amnesty International and the pro women group is still being sustained.
I watched a funny character on TVCs Journalist Hangout yesterday trying to poke holes in the report. Don’t forget LCC tollgate is linked to the owner of TVC. And LCC seems culpable in doctoring CCTV evidence & putting out the lights to enable the massacre!

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by specialmati(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Of course
grin grin angry grin people can see this is a robot.its just a machine program to type rubbish.
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by snoopz: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2021
Lucky too dey use style avoid and shift blame
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by robortonia: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

WITH THIS REPORT OF THE ENDSARS PANEL, ITS OBVIOUS NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN INCITED AGAINST THE MILITARY...POLICE OWN DONE BE..NOW THE REPORT DON PUT MILITARY FOR NIGERIAN YOUTH ONYOKOMETER.....GO ASK BOKO HARAM FOR WHITE PAPER NA
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by GHOSTMODEBIZA: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Na OGUN go kill u
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by robortonia: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
clarocuzioo:
useless army.

VERY VERY

ENDMILITARY
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by jacoik(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2021
Please someone should educate me here because am not understanding again. Which one is this white paper, will this panel now be on White paper?
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by jacoik(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
So the one we have is black paper abi ?

Anyway, It's understandable, he dare not say anything different.
abeg can someone please help me out with this white paper of a thing? Will the case now be transfer to white paper before it will be term as truth?
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Emiya: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2021
tommykiwi:
Keep face like Lie Mohammed.

una never see anything... lets wait to hear what the old man, Lai Mohammed has to say ... nigerians will see that his ability to twist narrative na supernatural Superpower

grin smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.