Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Scam Called Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Scam Called Marriage (5272 Views)

The Journey Called Marriage / The Sham Called Marriage / That Thing Called "Marriage" By Temi Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
I can give you 5 reasons why marriage today is a scam. But 50 why Nigerian marriages is even worse.

I still find it hard to understand why a lady carries all her troubles, and puts on the head of one man in the name of marriage. Men are generally chill with no issues. The hardest pill to swallow is how a man can struggle all his life praying for redemption, living in penury, but with relative peace. The moment he gets a small job, and some money come trickling in, these daughters of eve locates him, sap him of his life, peace, vitality and happiness.

First is on the wedding day. She makes up all her face, and dances recklessly. You think it's because of love, and reciprocate by showing her your own dance step, o boy you are the biggest joker alive, she is dancing for a different reason. She has just caught the biggest maga alive. Don't jinx your life for nothing.

In fact no woman no problem, I can tell you this for free.

To be continued

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Ussycool: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Let me buy Gala and Lacasera.
Okay, I am yet to be convince that marriage is a scam, but now I am in your school.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Hashabiah: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
I agree with you . Marriage is not only a scam , it is a prison that comes with chains and burdens .

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
@barrister026 provides foodstuff for his home, the wife cooks this, when she is done, She dishes very small meal for him, and gives him baby size meat, and then dishes herself the lion share. If you need more details, I share the link here for free https://www.nairaland.com/6853269/wife-attitude-towards-food

This above is a tip of the iceberg for proof that marriage is a scam. But it doesn't end here. I provide you with personal experience, and experiences of those close to me.....

Continued

4 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hashabiah:
I agree with you . Marriage is not only a scam , it is a prison that comes with chains and burdens .

Thanks bro. Only the wise sees this. I am in it, and I have seen things. I used my life saving to buy a big house, my wife did not contribute one kobo. Time to furnish it, she did not contribute. But now everywhere is furnished, her friends and family troop in like it's a concentration camp. Meanwhile, none of my family members can visit.

If I had this orientation, I would have my 4 bedroom duplex to myself, and not allow a woman nag on my head morning, and evening

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Serious Scam..

A man will work himself to death..

To provide for his family..

At the end of the day..

Only the woman is being honored..

Taken on junkets around the world..

While the old man sits alone at home..

With the GIN his children sent him..

Why should men continue to subject themselves to such in the name of marriage? angry

14 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Serious Scam..

A man will work himself to death..

To provide for his family..

At the end of the day..

Only the woman is being honored..

Taken on junkets around the world..

While the old man sits alone at home..

With the GIN his children sent him..

Why should men continue to subject themselves to such in the name of marriage? angry

You get the drift

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2021
She told me as we have a house. We need CCTV with motion censor, and a burglar alarm. I called 3 companies for quotes.

The fairest quotes was 560k. She said let's take it as it's a good bargain. I stalled on this for one week and she kept telling me its a good bargain let's call them and pay. Keep in mind she was saying let's pay. I told the company we'll go for it and they gave us a date to install. I asked her to send a contribution, and she told me blatantly that she did not budget for that. I payed the 560k.

2 weeks later I heard her on a call to her friend about expenses. She was saying how we are spending so much. She told her friend "we just bought a house, and furnished it, so I am so broke now". One kobo she no contribute oh.

Tell me marriage is not a scam

To be continued.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by shortgun(m): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin
Funny people everywhere, as if they point a gun on people's head to get married.
I laugh at most "men" that thinks marriage is a scam, most of you are just empty upstairs...if you think your wife is a liability you can turn her into an asset if you know how.

Even a dog can be trained to become useful if the owner knows how grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by ahnie: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Wailers lounge

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2021
shortgun:
grin grin
Funny people everywhere, as if they point a gun on people's head to get married.
I laugh at most "men" that thinks marriage is a scam, most of you are just empty upstairs...if you think your wife is a liability you can turn her into an asset if you know how.

grin grin grin I would not expect everyone to agree with me. There are many jokers everywhere, who as long as they are banging their wife, and she is providing children they think all is well. These ones think with their penis.

I am blessed. God has given me a roof over my head, food on my table, and clothes to wear. Carrying another man's daughter and feeding her, clothing her, and solving her economic problem in the name of marriage is me falling for a scam, and that's on period.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Some guys understand this scam, others don't.

I went to a wedding, and the guy was dancing so ferociously. If only I could tell him to take things easy, as he was dancing into a modified cell. 5months later the dancing dude had developed pot belly, and his previously slim wife, had become fatty bumbum. This was a fit dude, who I knew to exercise at least 3 times a week. I did not see him at the squash court again. When I asked, he said it was the stress of marriage. Dude and his bride were now obese and pre- obese roaming mammals. I immediately pictured the day he was dancing with so much energy. I bet with this pot belly those moves will look odd. The lady took him from good, to fair to not so good.

Point 6 that marriage is a scam

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by shortgun(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

grin grin grin I would not expect everyone to agree with me. There are many jokers everywhere, who as long as they are banging their wife, and she is providing children they think all is well. These ones think with their penis.

I am blessed. God has given me a roof over my head, food on my table, and clothes to wear. Carrying another man's daughter and feeding her, clothing her, and solving her economic problem in the name of marriage is me falling for a scam, and that's on period.
You are not yet blessed brother, look how you came to a public forum to whine about your wife living in your 4bedroom bungalow and bringing her family members.

What will happen when you own a duplex? Will she stop to breath grin grin
Men buy houses for their girlfriends and you are here pained that your wife..I mean your wife is living in your 4bedroom bungalow.

With your post about CCTV anyone will know that you are not fit nor have the mental capacity to be the head of a family.. you got CCTV simply because your wife told you to, you didn't object, you didn't give her any reason not to...you just went ahead and bought it and come to nairaland to wail?

Now tell me do you look like a man who thinks with his brain or his d*ck?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by shortgun(m): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
She told me as we have a house. We need CCTV with motion censor, and a burglar alarm. I called 3 companies for quotes.

The fairest quotes was 560k. She said let's take it as it's a good bargain. I stalled on this for one week and she kept telling me its a good bargain let's call them and pay. Keep in mind she was saying let's pay. I told the company we'll go for it and they gave us a date to install. I asked her to send a contribution, and she told me blatantly that she did not budget for that. I payed the 560k.

2 weeks later I heard her on a call to her friend about expenses. She was saying how we are spending so much. She told her friend "we just bought a house, and furnished it, so I am so broke now". One kobo she no contribute oh.

Tell me marriage is not a scam

To be continued.
grin grin grin grin
I just have to quote this your post to have a very good laugh....

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:49am On Nov 17, 2021
shortgun:
You are not yet blessed brother, look how you came to a public forum to whine about your wife living in your 4bedroom bungalow and bringing her family members.

What will happen when you own a duplex? Will she stop to breath grin grin
Men buy houses for their girlfriends and you are here pained that your wife..I mean your wife is living in your 4bedroom bungalow.

With your post about CCTV anyone will know that you are not fit nor have the mental capacity to be the head of a family.. you got CCTV simply because your wife told you to, you didn't object, you didn't give her any reason not to...you just went ahead and bought it and come to nairaland to wail?

Now tell me do you look like a man who thinks with his brain or his d*ck?

It's 12:44am , and you are wide awake bantering words with a blessed man. What is the difference between living in a 4 bedroom bungalow, and a 4 bedroom duplex, if not clichés, and bragging rights? Think beyond the pant of a woman like I am doing, and maybe I can get where you are coming from, but for now I see you like a man high on Kai kai, and prone to being scammed by a woman.

All the best

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by shortgun(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

It's 12:44am , and you are wide awake bantering words with a blessed man. What is the difference between living in a 4 bedroom bungalow, and a 4 bedroom duplex, if not clichés, and bragging rights? Think beyond the pant of a woman like I am doing, and maybe I can get where you are coming from, but for now I see you like a man high on Kai kai, and prone to being scammed by a woman.

All the best
Oga take charge of your home and fix it. That's the only advise you need.
Quit been a sissy, your kids will look up to you for mentorship, leadership and guidance.

17 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2021
@shortgun pls don't derail my thread.

In the coming days I will publish more factual example to back my claims, and debunk the myth about being "the man" in marriage, which simply means taking the shit.

But until then, over and out for today.

5 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Vision101(m): 12:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Can we have rest?

If you believe in marriage then get married.

If you don't believe in marriage then don't get married.

It's a personal choice.

Case closed.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by cococandy(f): 1:14am On Nov 17, 2021
Men claim to be “providers” but are always complaining about providing. Na wa.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Freestainworld(m): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2021
If marriage was a scam, how would you have made it into this world? You are indirectly saying your mum scammed your father, in as much as marriage presents with its own kind of problems, it is still a responsibility every man and woman must aspire to carry, it makes you the real man and woman you will become tomorrow, just like when you are schooling, it's usually not easy, not all graduates will make it in the labour market after schooling, many will succeed, some will not, that is a typical life arena for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by zanshi: 2:09am On Nov 17, 2021
A lot of younger men are continually showing disintrest in marrying these days anyways. My uncle who work as an automechanic complains about the same thing too. Aparently she is used to the high fly life and she is groaning due to the fact that she has to make some lifestyle changes and is kicking my uncle below the belt.

Men go through a lot fam!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Acidosis(m): 3:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Why are men complaining about marriage these days? Lol

Y'all caused this nonsense o. The girlfriends you all over pampered back in the days have turned wives! Some of you stole from your parents and lied about school fees to buy gifts for your school girlfriends. So what do y'all expect today?

The idea that one struggling dependant of a broke student should buy gifts for another dependant is the basis of today's trouble. To crown it all, you all accepted the lie of a love language about gifts grin Ndi my love language is gifts grin Who doesn't like gifts in the first place?

At that level, relationships should have been based on pure/undiluted love and nothing else but, with our own hands, we made a mess of the whole love thing with the things of this world.

Beyond this, youths of today need to discard the ancient practices of their mothers. The way some of them act is merely a reflection of their mothers.

Overall, marriage is not a scam. It's all about the partner you get, their mentality, and level of commitment.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by ikennamadu1(m): 4:24am On Nov 17, 2021
shortgun:

Oga take charge of your home and fix it. That's the only advise you need.
Quit been a sissy, your kids will look up to you for mentorship, leadership and guidance.

Take charge of what and fix what .. oga go and sit-down .. no be you dey complain say one taxi driver wan collect your babe .. if you don't have anything to say. ... Continue dey fight your fellow man cuz of woman... Charlatan

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by wunmi590(m): 5:06am On Nov 17, 2021
shortgun:
grin grin

Loud it bro...... I married late, not because I don't have the best women with me, but because I wasn't ready for it....

So when I finally got married I know I was good and finally ready....

I think we men should stop complaining about marriage being a scam, nobody point gun at us to force us to marry....

We did it at our own will, and we must carry our cross and responsibility if we still want to be accord the respect of being a man as we call ourselves....

11 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Hashabiah: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks bro. Only the wise sees this. I am in it, and I have seen things. I used my life saving to buy a big house, my wife did not contribute one kobo. Time to furnish it, she did not contribute. But now everywhere is furnished, her friends and family troop in like it's a concentration camp. Meanwhile, none of my family members can visit.

If I had this orientation, I would have my 4 bedroom duplex to myself, and not allow a woman nag on my head morning, and evening
Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by techWriter3: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Alexjohn2020(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Lmao ...I never laugh like this in a long while now
Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Bravejayh: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Marriage is not scam, it only seem so because of the societal obligation some people feel to engage in.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
If marriage was a scam, how would you have made it into this world? You are indirectly saying your mum scammed your father, in as much as marriage presents with its own kind of problems, it is still a responsibility every man and woman must aspire to carry, it makes you the real man and woman you will become tomorrow, just like when you are schooling, it's usually not easy, not all graduates will make it in the labour market after schooling, many will succeed, some will not, that is a typical life arena for you.

Very good point. However I speak about modern marriages.

The last good marriage was 26-35 years ago. From then on women have changed for the worse. Feminism, ego tripping, and wanton carelessness have taken over.

Safe

8 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
wunmi590:

Loud it bro...... I married late, not because I don't have the best women with me, but because I wasn't ready for it....

So when I finally got married I know I was good and finally ready....

I think we men should stop complaining about marriage being a scam, nobody point gun at us to force us to marry....

We did it at our own will, and we must carry our cross and responsibility if we still want to be accord the respect of being a man as we call ourselves....

Accord which respect. Carry a cross means carrying a load or a burden. If marriage is a load or a burden then that itself is a scam.

10 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Take charge of what and fix what .. oga go and sit-down .. no be you dey complain say one taxi driver wan collect your babe .. if you don't have anything to say. ... Continue dey fight your fellow man cuz of woman... Charlatan

@shortgun is a joker. A man who has Uber, bolts and taxify drivers all over his girlfriend is here supporting women.

I've been in this game, and I can give you relationship advice number 4.1. Once a lady you are dating keeps telling you people are toasting her, she is scamming you. There is 95% chance that people are smashing the hell out of her, and she is telling you people are toasting her to maintain your trust. It's high level scam.

On the other hand women are used to being admired everyday, so a plain hearted lady will not keep boring you that guys her troubling her, but would know it's normal, and would have deviced ways to wade off these guys.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Called Marriage by Klass99(f): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? / Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. / Face With A Divorce Decision And I Need Ur Candid Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.