Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures (42327 Views)

Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by alizma: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
This could be the main brain behind Dangote's success but we rarely hear his name or see him in public.
RIP.
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by morningsta(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
museveni:
What difference would it have made if he was buried in golden casket? This is the only thing that makes great sense in Islam. Whatever is done to/for the body of the dead is irrelevant.

Spot on! One of the few things I love about Islam. Really, what difference would it make if he were buried in a golden casket?? The simplicity of it all reminds us that the pursuit of wealth and position to the detriment of humanity is all vanity. We will all go back the same way we came.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by dokyOloye: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Indispensable85:
This is one thing I love about the Muslims. Very simple and ordinary. Rip sir...
The only simple thing about muslim burial is burial within 24hrs and no casket.
Rich muslims still observe 7th and 40th day prayers where they spend lavishly.
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Compare this to the money miss road who was fluating all over the place when his mum passed on.
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by factwriter(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
psalmmycapo:
What it profiteth a man is enjoying on earth; being somebody;making a mark on earth; even his death was aired in the media; he had all he ever wanted; now i ask what does it profiteth a man to not gain anything on earth? Not even have money to eat or not have enough to realise his dreams? A dead rich man is better than a walking failure; havent you heard?

You spoke correctly.

I may not know (or agree with) the basis of your pronouncement but you certainly spoke correctly.

Meanwhile Muslims (technically) place EARTH before HEAVEN in most prayer point, especially those supplications made by the prophet of Islam.

"Rabbana, atini fi'Duniya..."
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Viraltrends123: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Muslim has desist from burying their loved ones immediately after their death as against the norm of Islam.
He died in US, was brought to Nigeria immediately for his burial. Islam is against freezing and preservation of dead bodies, except in very special cases. And Islam is against leaving dead body to be decaying. Bury as soon as possible after the person has been confirmed dead.

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Viraltrends123: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
dokyOloye:

The only simple thing about muslim burial is burial within 24hrs and no casket.
Rich muslims still observe 7th and 40th day prayers where they spend lavishly.
Lie, show us video. You think if they spend lavishly you won't see it online. The prayer isn't even compulsory, most people don't do it. Just bury, and go back home.
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by tujays(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Life is for the living and not for the dead. the millions that will be wasted on the dead should be used for the upliftment and betterment of the living. many of us don't understand the meaning of life and that's why we hate on each other based on religious differences and tribe. but we are all one.. from the same root we came from and are going back to our roots regardless. don't be ignorant, seek for knowledge and seek for the truth. there's nothing wrong with death once you have finished that which was assigned to you to do on earth.

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Drefaithful(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
nwajesus12:
Life is vanity, see him buried like a common man

Because he is a common man before Almighty, his good deeds will elevate him

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Adegokenath(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lovenorth:
R.I.P look at the simply burial we Muslim are doing, all humans are equal before God. May Allah have mercy on him
casket or no casket That does not matter, where you are going to that matter a lot hell or paradise
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by spencekat(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
thinkmoney:

Muslims get it very right in this regard. This was the type of burial that happened in bible times.[/b] Na stupid fusion of tradition with christianity[b] messed up the whole so called christian burial today. Person go die una go dey do party
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by championship: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
embarassed

The function of man is to live and not to exist,

I shall not waste my days trying to prolong it..

I shall use my time

No time to die 007
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Himtulie247:
Hnmmm ! See billionaire from the family of Billionaires lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Muslim Burial Simple woooooi !
Very simple burial

May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by mema900: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
embarassed

I shall use my time

Nkogheri
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
championship:

No time to die 007

Ehen

You sabi am

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
mema900:

Nkogheri

Isigini

1 Like

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Drefaithful(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
Northern Christians too adopt the the burial similar to Muslims

In fact it's a culture of northerners

Some Muslims do different

Is a lie, is never a Northerner's culture, but pure Islamic culture.

The fact that some people did obey this 100% doesn't make it thier culture, but obey the command of thier creators.

Just judge this, as we speak there are so many corpses lying In the morgue whilst the family relative are struggling to give a befitting burial.
Whereas, they might found it difficult to feed themselves at the moment.

But Islam simplifies it, give your dead a simple burial as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by ayenale1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Omo Muslims no get joy...
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Nonybb: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fulani mumu pass. Look a whole rich man buried like a pauper
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by asanausana91: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
psalmmycapo:
What it profiteth a man is enjoying on earth; being somebody;making a mark on earth; even his death was aired in the media; he had all he ever wanted; now i ask what does it profiteth a man to not gain anything on earth? Not even have money to eat or not have enough to realise his dreams? A dead rich man is better than a walking failure; havent you heard?

what is your definition of failure?
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Bimpe29: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Allahumo Ighifirillahu War'amhu Aameen.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by dokyOloye: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Lie, show us video. You think if they spend lavishly you won't see it online. The prayer isn't even compulsory, most people don't do it. Just bury, and go back home.
Poor muslims don't do it grin just like only poor muslims observe sharia, hijab etc.
Most rich muslims feast and merry hard on the 7th and 40th day prayers cheesy
B4 you start,I live in the north oo
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by ufotty2001: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
If this man was from any of the southern state. By now we would have been in public holiday..

2 Likes

Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by MartinsD12(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
OptimistSky:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/lawan-others-in-kano-for-sani-dangotes-burial/

Pictures from https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-59303387.amp
Nothing dey for this Life, let's take things, what should matter mostly is living a just Life, One that pleases God so at the end One can make heaven
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by bonnyhope: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
museveni:
Islamic burial is the best. There is nothing like befitting burial. Just commit the body to the earth where it belongs.

I go with you

We Christians will say a befitting burial,

Shmmm
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Inuwabida: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
May Almighty Allah Forgive Him All His Shortcomings, Ameen Ya Allah
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Mozegee: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
This world is nothing but vanity,upon all the whole money he has death has choosed him. If Money can buy live,no amount of it that dangote family cannot afford for it.
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by tonyashburton: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
No Time To Die
IbrahimSkiba:
embarassed

I shall use my time
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Anndrew(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Himtulie247:
Hnmmm ! See billionaire from the family of Billionaires lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Muslim Burial Simple woooooi !
that there tradition..
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
RIP
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by Ruggman: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Man is actually nothing without the breath of life which only God can give.

Let us reflect on life and fear God because we shall leave all the wealth of this world behind one day and return to our creator
Re: Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures by perdollar(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bc they WL never make heaven, They bury their love one in unceremonious way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / FG Mulls Redenomination Option To Stabilise Naira / English/australia Football Pools Betting Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.