Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris (2719 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2011
James 1:26
If anyone thinks to be religious among you, yet does not bridle his tongue, but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is vain

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 says,

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea the deep things of God.

Here, the Apostle Paul shows us that the Holy Spirit searches the deep and profound things of God. The Greek word translated “searcheth” is akin to the English word “scan,” which means that the Holy Spirit seeks, investigates, inquires or scans through the divine counsel of God with the purpose of bringing them to pass.

The 11th verse of the same 1 Corinthians 2 reveals that the human spirit also operates the same way:

For what man knoweth the things of man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”

The Bible calls the human spirit the candle of the Lord (Proverbs 20:27); that’s where the light of God is; that’s where He guides you from. Therefore, a Christian who utters words that are inconsistent with the realities of the new life in Christ deceives his own spirit. As a result, his spirit will no longer be a trustworthy guide.

For example, someone might say “We don’t live past age forty in our family.” What he hasn’t realized is that as long as he continues to talk that way, his spirit will believe it and that’s what will be established for him and he wouldn’t live past forty. Rather, he ought to declare “I live a long, healthy, prosperous and impactful life here on earth, and there’s no death in my path” (Exodus 23:25-26).

Never speak contrary to the will, purpose and plan of God for your life. Let your words be full of grace, and void of guile and deceit. Talk heath, prosperity, success, and victory, and that’s exactly what your spirit will produce for you. James 3:2 says “For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.”

Corinthians 4:13
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Hebrews 13:5-6
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me

Confession
I speak in agreement with what God has said concerning me. I live in the reality of my inheritance in Christ Jesus – a long life, full of joy, peace, prosperity and divine health, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2011
He said the right thing. . .

Our words are influenced by our spirit. . .
Re: Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris by yommyuk: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2011
Even the , witches and powers of d  world recognise d power of the spirit world. The world may say No to u, but thru your inner man (spirit) cool u reject nd reverse it by saying Yes to the will of God for your live.
This approach continuES to wk for me.

Whenever I am in a tight situation, I declare that the Lord is my LIGHT AND SALVATION, and then Iwait upon the glory of God to manifest. hmmm anyway
Again I say God bless u Jo. Continue the good work.
Re: Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris by pgreatcd: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2011
Without any ambiguity, I can tell anyone, anyday and anywhere that my life has always turned out to be what I always speak. My life is fast improving and that makes me to speak the more.
Absolutely true; your spirit will produce what you say. Thank you sir for the emphasis, it's a reminder, it's a guide, it's a confirmation and I will talk more of the Word and watch my inner man bring it to fruition by the workings of God's Spirit.
Our spirits work synegically with our word.
1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual
May the Lord always strengthen you for this great work, and I pray that many more will receive truth on Nairaland even as you keep proliferating the Gospel of Truth.
Re: Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris by mamagee3(f): 2:40am On Jun 09, 2011
^^Okay, you need to calm down. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Are We Supposed To Be Doing In Heaven ? / Weirdest Moments In The Bible / Did Elisha Sin Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.