Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,035 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:50 AM

Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? (16326 Views)

I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. / Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House / Help: Something Is Biting Me Inside My Palms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by dom(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sandflies??
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:
Hello, guys. For the past two weeks I've been getting bitten on my bed by invisible insects. I've tried and checked for everything; bedbugs, biting midges, mosquitoes. I've cleaned and disinfected my entire room, and yet it continues. I've searched the mattress and even torn it open and I've not found even one single insect. It became so terrible I had to spray insecticides on my bed before I could sleep. But I still wake up with bite marks.

My friend thinks the dry cleaner I give my clothes who hand-washes it might have used juju on my bedsheet or something. We are in Nigeria so we all know this is possible. Also, I started refusing to give her foodstuff and other things because she kept asking for more. Please help.

Might be food sensitivities. It itches mostly in the night especially when it’s hot and you are laying down. Might also want to check your kidney function.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Makanaki127: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
U sure say no be scabies grin ?
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Foodqueen(f): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's bedbugs.

U can't see one till they are up to millions.

Start using sniper now before it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by manuelcc(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just sun the foam
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Authoreety: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
allen113:
Nawa o, ikegwuru lipsrsealed
Oburo obele
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by ezugegere(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Contact me for spiritual bathe
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by simultaneousboi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
It has happened to me. It's a very small bedbug and not juju, they are very small that they don't come outside during the day time and you can never find them if you choose to look for them. I wanted to make such complain here on Nairaland just as you did but what stopped me was that, there was a night that I didn't sleep early, I was awake up till 2am, that was when a noticed their presence, they were very redish cos they have socked my blood. So, try and stay awake one night and you will see them.

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na bed bug
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by brownskilo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
It is possible you're reacting to something else like your bathing soap or water.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Poleski: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:
Hello, guys. For the past two weeks I've been getting bitten on my bed by invisible insects. I've tried and checked for everything; bedbugs, biting midges, mosquitoes. I've cleaned and disinfected my entire room, and yet it continues. I've searched the mattress and even torn it open and I've not found even one single insect. It became so terrible I had to spray insecticides on my bed before I could sleep. But I still wake up with bite marks.

My friend thinks the dry cleaner I give my clothes who hand-washes it might have used juju on my bedsheet or something. We are in Nigeria so we all know this is possible. Also, I started refusing to give her foodstuff and other things because she kept asking for more. Please help.

Crazy Nigerian mentality at it's best! Why is everything caused by juju? Go to the hospital to check yourself!!
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by kumulus(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Go do blood work, your findings might surprise you....don't pin nothing on the innocent woman trynna make a living.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by jmaxjohn(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

Bros e fit be scabies. Its not only transmitted by sex.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Before you think of juju...try to spread ur bedsheets and ur bed under d sun
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by kals4luv990(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
the gods are wise..your village people are at work..your wicked uncles don do collarbo untop ur mata grin
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Ochjunior: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
My guy na village people de attack you so:-D
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by KIPPASA: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Try avoiding the foam and dry under the sun. Wash your bed sheet and dry under the sun too.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by 46arcadez(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Change it nahhh
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Okhuadams(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

Very simple go and buy new mattress u have been using that for the past many many years, different women, plentitous sweat oga go buy new one. If after that e still continue, then go and peace with ur village pple
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Olam09(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

grin grin picture or i don believe it..
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Omicron007: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

When your mind is playing tricks with you, you begin to see different things up and down.
Smh
[/s]

Get out.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by bendike: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oga you have bed bugs.
To save your matrass, buy makintoch from any mouka foam or matrass shop.(₦2-3k). Take it home and get a tailor (obioma) to give it an extra stich around the sims(1k) so there will be no spaces between the stitches. Then you wear it on they matrass. This will ensue no bugs can get in or out your matrass. Those inside will die there.
Now you wodden bed, get rid of it or any couch in your room, parlor etc. They are there!
Get a spray can and metylated spirit. That will be your best pal for now. Every 2 days, raise up your matrass and look along the edges, you will see bed bugs or their eggs, spray directly with the spirit. Look around even your electric sockets, spray there. I recommend flashing fire there too. Get a can gas with little blow touch. Flash briefly the flames into crevasses on your walls etc.
Your cloths nko, get rid of those you don't need and wash and sun the rest.
Keep at this for 2 months, focusing on their eggs on your matrass, over time the procreation chain will break.

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by zoedew: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Read and act on Mathew 7:7; No story!!
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by NLPoliceWoman: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Get out.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Chuukwudi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

Check if any part of your room soaks water or gets damp… check the flour, check the walls. Does your room feel damp generally?
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Alexaonfleek: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Since the problem isn't from your bed anything,what if it's your skin reacting to something?
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Davash222(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

This is exactly what I'm going through presently.

No bedbugs, No mosquitoes.
I don carry foam comot outside since morning. I've sprayed several insecticides, yet I get strange marks every morning.

I've changed countless bedspreads and duvets.

Please, where's your location?

2 Likes

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by authority2006(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

[s] My friend thinks the dry cleaner I give my clothes who hand-washes it might have used juju on my bedsheet or something. We are in Nigeria so we all know this is possible. Also, I started refusing to give her foodstuff and other things because she kept asking for more. [/s] Please help.

Those are tiny insects getting into your room through those tiny spaces of your window nets, simple as ABC. They are tiny but not invisible. My kids used to wake up with those swelling bite marks before I dealt with the situation. This happens when there is bush in the surrounding
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
For they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits...... Op as you Don dey reason spiritual try dey pray before you sleep e get why........
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Crucialgem(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na wa oooo Nigeria mentality always tieing everything to village people am sure they might be scientific explanation
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by ubreal(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Its possible that you live in a sandfly infested room or environment, or you just packed into an infested room. Check to rule that out
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by alphaRego01(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hope u no de blow wasi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand / Goko Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases. / COVID-19: Niger State Disinfects Prisons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.