Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? (16521 Views)

I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. / Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House / Help: Something Is Biting Me Inside My Palms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by wonderr(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Give your villagers a sacrifice
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by vale20: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
It could be that the house u are living is not pure
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Sirco: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Maybe your eyes get blind.... ;DMaybe your eyes get blind....
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Ladycewhy(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Davash222:

This is exactly what I'm going through presently.

No bedbugs, No mosquitoes.
I don carry foam comot outside since morning. I've sprayed several insecticides, yet I get strange marks every morning.

I've changed countless bedspreads and duvets.

Please, where's your location?
Well considering your despicable comments on this forum you deserve this and more. undecided
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by FryMosquito: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Buy DD forte insecticide and look for spray container, spray it around both the middle of the mattress and the whole corner of the room. Leave it close for like 3 days without sleeping in the the room. It will work
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Kajaard: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sleep on the bare floor outside the house tonight. And if they still bite you just visit your village as soon as possible cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Innobee99(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bed bug is real
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Omicron007: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Rule 19
Seun Mynd44 Justwise
Owner using multiple monikers at the same time.
NLpolicewoman, , ILOVEDEMMANNA

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by berbs: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:
Hello, guys. For the past two weeks I've been getting bitten on my bed by invisible insects. I've tried and checked for everything; bedbugs, biting midges, mosquitoes. I've cleaned and disinfected my entire room, and yet it continues. I've searched the mattress and even torn it open and I've not found even one single insect. It became so terrible I had to spray insecticides on my bed before I could sleep. But I still wake up with bite marks.

My friend thinks the dry cleaner I give my clothes who hand-washes it might have used juju on my bedsheet or something. We are in Nigeria so we all know this is possible. Also, I started refusing to give her foodstuff and other things because she kept asking for more. Please help.

Those things are very tiny and they mostly on damp places. You find them in � too. Ensure you spread the mattress outside where the sun can heat it and spray sniper on it. You'll be fine.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by cl0r0x: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
How about if there were no bites on the bed but things already on his skin. I advice you mix salt with your water and shower, thank me later. Your bed may be innocent. There are stuff inside u that can cause this.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Bigpapi: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:
Hello, guys. For the past two weeks I've been getting bitten on my bed by invisible insects. I've tried and checked for everything; bedbugs, biting midges, mosquitoes. I've cleaned and disinfected my entire room, and yet it continues. I've searched the mattress and even torn it open and I've not found even one single insect. It became so terrible I had to spray insecticides on my bed before I could sleep. But I still wake up with bite marks.

My friend thinks the dry cleaner I give my clothes who hand-washes it might have used juju on my bedsheet or something. We are in Nigeria so we all know this is possible. Also, I started refusing to give her foodstuff and other things because she kept asking for more. Please help.

Pray 4 grace
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Karemarealty288(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Are you the Emma that they swear for yesterday for beach with your name written on egg?

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by freemi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Your case is different
lols
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by DaddyMorenike: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
It may be Formication.
Read about it more.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by bigtboi(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Anxiety and high fever might be what's happening to u
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by DaveJacuzie: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bros, fumigate you house!!!
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by OtemAtum: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Your skin is having a reaction with the mattress for the time being. It isn't spiritual at all. Yesterday I was sweating. I took a cloth and wiped off my sweat and immediately I started feeling this stinging stuff for a while, then it stopped.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by frozen70(f): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

Depending on your area, it could be sunfky that entered your room through the window nets
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Adebowalay(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Your case is different
hahahahahahahaha...wicked soul spotted
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by generalwo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
If they are spiritual as u claim, what makes u think they are insects? Oga change location jare.... If symptoms persists, visit your village or a pastor.... Maybe na human being dey bite you so, u think say na insect
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Honourable2003: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wahala be like basiru... Afonja sha
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by judemurphy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

I experienced same thing too. Try wearing shirt before sleeping, you'll see the difference
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Kvng6464: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

This could be little be bugs, the little white ones, you'll hardly see them, and their bite is really painful, I'll suggest you put your matress out in the scorching sun and watch God fight your battle (all living things will run off without looking back)

Thank me later
u is like u have experience this bedbugs of a thing oooo
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by bolargeez(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
See a psychologist, it's a psychological problem nothing spiritual
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
hermionepotter:

I think you need to just buy a new matterass and make sure you launder your duvet and bedding please.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Smartnsweettt: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just go to the pharmacy store and ask for Benzyl benzonate lotion.. What you have on you is scabies and it is from clothes watched and not ironed properly or at all.. It is cheap. I think 600 or 700 naira.. Rob it all over your body but avoid private part.. Then sun your clothes and bedsheets
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Federalofficia(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Go rent better 5star hotel first now make we test maybe the juju go still work
hermionepotter:

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by vicfajeze: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Go posterate for ya mama,
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Ouchbabe(f): 2:20am On Nov 18, 2021
hermionepotter:

Please check for hair lice. Some of them are so tiny and can actually bite you on your body especially on the neck and back
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 18, 2021
The pest in your bed is Dust Mite
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? by muheeb01(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2021
First thought it was spiritual lol....just throway the old bed or fumigate your bed lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebola: FG Bans Inter-state Movement Ofcorpses / Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. / Coca Cola. How Much Harm Can You Do The Human Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.