Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Endtime Messages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endtime Messages (503 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endtime Messages by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 08, 2011
my name is chris. I just got this message mon. From the Lord

Jesus said to me:

“Listen to what I have to say.  Time is very short now.  My heart is very heavy with sorrow and pain, and I am filled with disappointment that you have you not heard my messages, or listened with your heart to what I am, I am saying to you.  You cannot hear or see what is really going on in this world.  We are in End Times right now.  You have rejected me many times.  I died on the cross to save you from this evil world you are living in.  Soon it will overtake everything.  But I am, I am holding it back, but soon I will let loose more evil than you can imagine.  I wil remove my hand from this evil soon and let it loose to destroy and kill one third of the earth.  I love you but I will not tolerate this much longer.  You have a choice to reject me or let me save you from the evil that is right now on its way.  I am, I am, I am waiting for you now.

I am Jesus Christ your savior…your life raft.”

(1) (Reply)

See possibilities / Jesus Empire Ministry Shall Deliver You From False Pastors & False Miracle / Need Men And Women In All Nations To Partner With Us To Finish This Assignment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.