Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE (9804 Views)

Air France Announces The Suspension Of Flights To Niger & Mali / IATA Reacts To Emirates Suspension Of Flights From Nigeria / FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by Nonybb: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2021
WE THANK GOD OOO
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by seyz91(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
sunshineV:
So they can resume their cult fight abi?
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by seyz91(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy no mind them
ignis:
Let them keep deceiving themselves with COVID-19.
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by Traplord09: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Last last i go swim ...... .......
Nxt plan to islamic zz de nation....
grin grin grin grin
I never no this people plan ooo
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by BB9ja007: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Laslas God don Dey answer my prayers. I go soon move by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by Hallabee1(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Aje.....

i beg make tehm lift am quick ooo, i need to watch that match over there and not with this our so called NTA and thanks also to DSTV..... need to be there life...
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by Milkycollins002(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Rexymania:
This is goodnews for my friend that has been in Nigeria since 2019 and has been unable to travel due to the ban.
this ur lie get k leg, 2019 uae flight de enter 9ja. From June till the end of 2019
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by cucumbar: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Rexymania:
Kenya is abit expensive

depends on when you booked. I have a trip in January and I paid N365k to and fro.
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by tshtsh: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Baawaa:
They should do the right thing at the right time, going through Benin is not good for our economy and the travellers.

For once Nigeria fought against discrimination from Emirates. Many thought Nigeria could not survive without Emirates airline but its 9 Months now and travel is still going on. Those who use emirates to Asia now use Qatar & Ethiopian. UK also banned passengers from Nigeria from transiting through EU (paris, amsterdam, istanbul, frankfurt) all to support british airlines by mandating all visitors from nigeria to fly BA and virgin atlantic. An example of countries that look after the interest of their corporations at the expense of other country's citizens
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by yemionline(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Why is it that when any country has such a low for entry, Some Nigerians must go there and spoil the place for the rest of us.

If it's not armed robbery, it's cult fight, drug peddling or yahoo.

I'm just tired.. cry
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by damoceile: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Rexymania:
This is goodnews for my friend that has been in Nigeria since 2019 and has been unable to travel due to the ban.

Your dumb friend no sabi follow Benin Republic undecided
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Malory:
The whole world has left Nigeria behind simply because Buhari is the president

As in emmmm
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by Adejohn158: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
If u na like make u na not reach agreement, we in Edo state here v bn flying to Dubai since.
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by mapet: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Malory:
The whole world has left Nigeria behind simply because Buhari is the president

Interesting.... yet the same world invited Buhari to COP26 Scotland, France, ITAF Durban South Africa all within 2 weeks?
Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by HolyTrader: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
In other words, you (Nigeria) capitulated!
Who didn't see this coming? You felt you could dictate to a sovereign Foreign Government, especially a wealth one like UAE, about the procedure to put in place for people coming into their own country?

Why didn't we try to do the same thing with China (our darling Creditor)?
Since March 26, 2020 (almost 2 years now), all Foreign Students (without any exception) that were outside of China as of the aforementioned date, have not been permitted to return to China till this very day because of their very strict Convid-19 Protocols put in place.
This applies to even Work-based Residents of China from certain Countries (including Nigeria), as they are yet to be allowed to return.
Forget about Business or Tourist/Visit Visa (for all Foreigners)! This one is not even under discussion.

It is rumoured that China is going to remain closed well until after the coming Winter Olympics in February, 2022.

The lesson from all this: first make your Country prosperous before trying to dictate to others.
When you borrow and beg for everything and anything under the Sun, Nobody will take you serious.

And by the way, many Nigerians have long found a way around this problem. Many have been going to UAE via Ghana and Benin Republic since our Government created (yes, we created it) this problem.

--------------------

- Pay Your China's Supplier in 5 Minutes

- Buy Chinese Yuan (RMB) at a Very Good Rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE by DeRay98(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Are they just waking up? Now that Christmas is near and the weather in UAE is very comfortable they're planning on going to Dubai for Christmas holidays. So, they 've decided to act quickly to restore direct flights with UAE.
Yeye people

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 In Retrospect: News That Shook The Auto Airwaves In Lagos / Working Class Beggers In Owerri Int'l Airport / Beautiful Visions Of Nigeria And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.