Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? (1971 Views)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by chosen4now: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2021
TO THOSE WITH VITAL INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT AIRPORT... I WISH TO KNOW WHY THIS AIRPORT HAS NOT STARTED EVEN AFTER ITS COMMISIONING BY THE GOVERNOR OF THAT STATE?. SHALL WE HINDER OUR OWN AS A RESULT OF POLITICS? IS THIS HOW OUR COUNTRY WILL MOVE ON?
PLEASE I NEED VALUE LADEN CONTRIBUTIONS
...PLEASE NO HATE SPEECH.... ONLY THE WAY FORWARD... THANKS...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Ceegar01: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Don't mind the Fg they have denied the SE an international airport for many years, now anambra state Government have built the airport they are trying everything possible to frustrate it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by chiefobdk2: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Anambra 1st son, ansmedia
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by SlayerForever: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2021
come please
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by chosen4now: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ceegar01:
Don't mind the Fg they have denied the SE an international airport for many years, now anambra state Government have built the airport they are trying everything possible to frustrate it

Am pained seeing a nation that have everything to compete with the best among the nations of the world.... But dwelling in valley of nepotism....is this how this nation will move forward? My heart breeds.....

7 Likes

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Because they’re playing hateful politics with it....encouraged (not that they needed any encouraging) by saboteur Igbo house-niggers in APC that felt opening it before the elections would give Soludo an ‘advantage’!

Have you asked yourself why a minister overseeing the aviation ministry couldn’t be assed to visit the airport from the time construction started till today!? See how they’ve reduced AIIA, Enugu to a joke!

They’ve gone and borrowed money from that African development bank (whose name escapes me at the moment) for development of 3 Nigerian airports. You can bet your bottom dollar that no airport in the south-east will be among! Later now, when the results of this wicked and blatant cheating of Ndigbo and the south-east manifests in other regions (specifically south-west and north-west) stealing economic gains over us, some dickheads will chalk it down to ‘sophistication’ or having ‘better’ state gov’ts! That’s what ‘one Nigeria’ is all about....stealing from peter and handing over to paul!

16 Likes

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by helinues: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Here we go with another set of blaming game

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by chosen4now: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
helinues:

What do you think are the reasons please?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by helinues: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
chosen4now:

What do you think are the reasons please?

Internal affairs

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by KosiGee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
helinues:

Internal affairs

What internal affairs??….Explain pls.

Is Anambra state airport closed even after commissioning it? Is the federal government responsible for the closure?

Someone more knowledgeable should please educate us.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by helinues: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
KosiGee:

Is Anambra state airport closed even after commissioning it? Is the federal government responsible for the closure?

Why should fg close up what would generate new tax for them?

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by chosen4now: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
helinues:

Why should fg close up what would generate new tax for them?
So who did? And what is the reason?

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
chosen4now:

So who did? And what is the reason?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You’ve put him on the spot! wink
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Alusiizizi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
helinues:

Yes. Since you seem to have all the answers, why don't you help us out with this. Why is an airport, built with state funds and not federal funds being frustrated in commissioning.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
If ya fuckin ipod viorlence not fg
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Penguin2: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

But planes are landing in Kaduna, Katsina and Maiduguri?

4 Likes

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
[s]
chosen4now:
TO THOSE WITH VITAL INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT AIRPORT... I WISH TO KNOW WHY THIS AIRPORT HAS NOT STARTED EVEN AFTER ITS COMMISIONING BY THE GOVERNOR OF THAT STATE?. SHALL WE HINDER OUR OWN AS A RESULT OF POLITICS? IS THIS HOW OUR COUNTRY WILL MOVE ON?
[/s]
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by chosen4now: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

Really? Are planes not landing in imo and enugu?....with all that is happening in the north... Which of the airport has been closed? Has bandits not brought done fighter jet in the north?
Can we be honest and play fairly so that this nation can develop?

3 Likes

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by OreMI22: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
First, they declared an impossible feat knowing the poor revenue profile of most southeast states by saying that ;
"if Southeast truly needs an international airport, it should build it and nobody will bother them."

The seemingly impossible feat was accomplished and the same people have closed down the airport indefinitely! Gleefully pretending that they are helping Andy Uba and APC.
Yet, you wonder why the people of the southeast are tired of Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
KosiGee:

The Airport was used for election propaganda by Governor Obiano, Air Peace payed all the people that came for the staging @ the airport, you Children know nothing about politics.
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
OreMI22:
First, they declared an impossible feat knowing the poor revenue profile of most southeast states by saying that ;
"if Southeast truly needs an international airport, it should build it and nobody will bother them."

The seemingly impossible feat was accomplished and the same people have closed down the airport indefinitely! Gleefully pretending that they are helping Andy Uba and APC.
Yet, you wonder why the people of the southeast are tired of Nigeria?
International Airport? Even the cargo section isn’t working, all Propaganda, Soludo will finish the airport, Empty Barrels learn from Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom action men don’t make noise when they perform.
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by afube: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
helinues:

This is the kind of thread we always see you in, you no get mouth to comment on the threads about the people massacred by your useless APC fulani government at Lekki toll gate, na for Igbo matter una dey get mouth........troll off !

4 Likes

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Buckeyemedia1: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
afube:

This is the kind of thread we always see you in, you no get mouth to comment on the threads about the people massacred by your useless APC fulani government at Lekki toll gate, na for Igbo matter una dey get mouth........troll off !
Talk is cheap, it can’t bring the dead back.
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Cjrane2: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
chosen4now:

Abubakar Malami is hiding under all sorts of excuses to keep Anambra International airport closed. After saying he closed Anambra airport for security reasons but left Maiduguri, Katsina, Bauchi, and Sokoto airports open for their excellent safety. He will bring the second reason that there is likely to be drought next year and he thinks Anambra airport will not have adequate water for drinking. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Uchek(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Another reason why we should leave Nigeria

PROUDIGBO:
Because they’re playing hateful politics with it....encouraged (not that they needed any encouraging) by saboteur Igbo house-niggers in APC that felt opening it before the elections would give Soludo an ‘advantage’!

Have you asked yourself why a minister overseeing the aviation ministry couldn’t be assed to visit the airport from the time construction started till today!? See how they’ve reduced AIIA, Enugu to a joke!

They’ve gone and borrowed money from that African development bank (whose name escapes me at the moment) for development of 3 Nigerian airports. You can bet your bottom dollar that no airport in the south-east will be among! Later now, when the results of this wicked and blatant cheating of Ndigbo and the south-east manifests in other regions (specifically south-west and north-west) stealing economic gains over us, some dickheads will chalk it down to ‘sophistication’ or having ‘better’ state gov’ts! That’s what ‘one Nigeria’ is all about....stealing from peter and handing over to paul!

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by onumadu: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

@Bolded, I thought you meant to say when they start taunting Igbo and wondering (dishonestly of course) why Igbo have not returned to their own region while agitating for Biafra.
It is what Igbo call "dum tufuo, dum choo!" -help me lose my item and offer me help to find it!
It is all products of mischief, deceit, chicanery, wickedness and hate.
But God pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
onumadu:

@Bolded, I thought you meant to say when they start taunting Igbo and wondering (dishonestly of course) why Igbo have not returned to their own region while agitating for Biafra.
It is what Igbo call "dum tufuo, dum choo!" -help me lose my item and offer me help to find it!
It is all products of mischief, deceit, chicanery, wickedness and hate.
But God pass dem.

Exactly!
Re: Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ?? by Poiu11: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless / We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha / Why Are “some” Yorubas Being Sentimental About Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.