Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (27719 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes,let's see if Paul and Jude will wish them well so that we will know if their fight have truly finish.We're waiting.
Bad belle.. grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mood11:
Congratulations.

True love is not defined by tribe, color or race.

STAY where you find love and peace.
Agreed!.. cool
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hollah123: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dikaveli:

I know this ur yeye comment will end because the wife is yoruba

Oga am ibo but even the Paul wife is not igbo as well

So get that hatred off your mind

One day you guys envy for igbos will kill you people
who cares about igbos when they are killing themselves already,what I am trying to tell u is that we saw how u nearly pull down this woman cos of her tribe.

U label her d devil cos she's Yoruba n many of u said she doubt b allowed to marry Peter if their mother was alive

See yourselves now

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by xpool(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes,let's see if Paul and Jude will wish them well so that we will know if their fight have truly finish.We're waiting.
Na wao, how does it concern you?
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Munzy14:
Bad belle.. grin
lol,where you run go
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lemmy123:

Let me use the medium to tell you that you write beautifully, the waterside description of UniLag was so vivid I almost saw it.. I used to write like that too, but mehn shiiiit happens.. Muse is gone. I rise grin
Thank you. The muse is never gone, you know. Just sleeping smiley
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
WesternOligarch:

That's actually the profession of most of your brothers in lagos

Its a legit profession.... No shame in making legit living.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol,where you run go
Relaxing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jaiyeorie: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Givz0c6uo
Talk With Toke Makinwa Nigeria - Ebuka Bisola BTS
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
hollah123:
keep quiet n stfu, useless zombie that has been programmed that his problem is from others.

U fool believe everyone is a politician, I don't vote n i don't like those politicians but na igbo overdo make me tilt towards buhari a little cos I see fulani n igbos as the same

2 self centered tribe who only care about themselves
How many igbos have you related with to come to this pathetic conclusion?Ever been to the east? In Nigeria everyone is pro his or her tribe including the igbos .And I see nothing wrong with that except when you now think you are superior to others.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Freedom34: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let them be deceiving themselves with 'Instagram/Twitter follow-follow'.
Not until they accord Lola d due respect as 1st a human being and 2ndly as their brothers beloved wife, all their show na eye service!

This week peter visited and played with Paul's wife and children in america. Will/can d other 2 do d same to peters wife?

Expect season two of their fight(s)!
cool
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mood11:
Congratulations.

True love is not defined by tribe, color or race.

STAY where you find love and peace.

Fact!!! But the descendants of Hitler won't like your statement.

I'm sure the descendants of Hitler are praying and fasting to see these couples separated which God will never answer them.

Respect to the Psquare!!!

Much Respect to Paul and Lola!!!
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hkff: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
For real
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
hollah123:
The one they label evil is celebrating 8 years while the one they called good is divorced.

Pray this people never support u on anything else na failure,I am happy they are opposing Yoruba presidency, it's a sign of good things to come

Viper spotted, bile filled apes
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dalass(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
hollah123:
The one they label evil is celebrating 8 years while the one they called good is divorced.

Pray this people never support u on anything else na failure,I am happy they are opposing Yoruba presidency, it's a sign of good things to come

Naso life be
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dalass(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
jrusky:

Fact!!! But the descendants of Hitler won't like your statement.

I'm sure the descendants of Hitler are praying and fasting to see these couples separated which God will never answer them.

Respect to the Psquare!!!

Much Respect to Paul and Lola!!!

Read well. It's Peter and Lola
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations mature couple,make una puck born more pikins ooo! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Never forget that witches and wizards on Nairaland never wished this woman well, purely for tribalistic and clannish reasons.

Man was happily married and enjoying his wife and clowns here were going "ehn, yu know his mother did not like her" as if it was the mother that was marrying the woman.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Breastfeed: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus A Day Before Her Kidnap(photo) / Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape / Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.