Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,524 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses (31032 Views)

Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities / IPOB, Cameroonian Separatists To Exchange Weapons, Personnel / Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by fergie001: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Suspected Ambazonia separatist from Cameroon have wreaked havoc in Takum Local Government Area of Taraba State.

According to the Senate Deputy Minority Leader, Emmanuel Bwacha, the suspects gunned down the village head and some residents of Manga community.

Manga village is 20 kilometers away from Kashimbilla Dam.

The lawmaker, coming under a point of order during Senate plenary on Wednesday, said the residents were killed during an invasion of the community by the Cameroonian separatists, who also razed down the village.

Bwacha, who represents Taraba South in the Senate, said the separatists’ invasion threatened Nigeria’s territorial sovereignty as their motive is yet unknown.

He, therefore, called on the military to immediately swing into action to prevent the eventual occupation of Manga community by the separatists.

He said, “I rise this morning to draw the attention of our country men and particularly our security agencies to this unfortunate incident which undermines our integrity and sovereignty as a nation.

“Takum local government houses the 23 Battalion of the Nigerian Army, and so Mr. President, it is my humble submission that the Nigerian Army should rise to the challenge and curb this wanton territorial expansion.

“Their (Separatists) motive is yet unknown, whether they want to expand territory or lay claim for Southwest Cameroon is not yet clear.

“As I speak, a number of individuals have gone missing and their whereabouts are yet unknown. The village also is razed down.”

The Senate, thereafter, held a minute silence to honour those killed by the Ambazonia separatists.

Daily Trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Nukilia: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
The military will deny this news

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by AntiBMC(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is the handiwork of Cameroonian army not Ambazonia separatists. It's clearly a set up.

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by WisdomFlakes: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is a very serious provocation.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by tesseract: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Even cameroonians have zero respect for Nigeria under GMB...na wa oh

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Brimstone77: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
wink

Amazonians should not add to insecurities in the north please,they are already overwhelmed by insecurity in that part of the country and ambazonians shouldn't add to it..

They already have Boko Haram,iswap,bandits, cattle ruslers,Fulani herds men and almajiris..

north have collapsed already and there is nothing anybody can do about it,the present situation in the north is beyond redemption only God him self can save them now..

Well as we wait patiently for bandits in conjunction with iswap to take over Abuja as they are already advancing..we the Patriots will keep hitting the polity..

Las Las Nigeria is already a failed state..

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Leybari: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
DAILY TRUST fulani newspaper, and their false narratives without proper investigation are one of the reasons insecurity will never be defeated in the north..

46 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Is there no custom and immigration officer in the state How can separatists from other country just come and kill people like say nah community fight sad

19 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Biafrarep(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
The first responsibility of any national government is to protect lives and integrity of the country. Nigeria has failed woefully on that aspect, people are dying all over the North from both internal and external forces while nothing is done to protect them.

No one is safe anymore, while bandits and terrorists are currently carving out territories in the NW and NE respectively, and installing Islamic rulers, foreign rebel forces are also invading from Cameroon to massacre and burn down villages.

Sometimes, I just wonder why some people will see how ungovernable Nigeria has become and yet be desperate in trying to rule it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Lastmankc(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
I am tired of reading bad news here everyday.That is why,most times I will just go offline and start watching NTA .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by helinues: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hahahaha.

That one na trespassing oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Lemmy123(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

It appears wahala no dey finish...
Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by God1000(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why such aggression on our soil, this is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Crossroad1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Shey this country never enter wahala like this?
Even saying this country is on auto pilot is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by tutudesz: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Rikze: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
shocked

While this may be true, I totally doubt the fact that that Amazonians would do this in Nigeria's territory... With what motive exactly?

I smell a cooked up story... What is that thing they say about giving dog a bad a name again?

This is coming especially now that it appears the Amazonians are doing collabo with IPOB.

NB. I'm not an IPOB apologist before you rush me to spew trash.

29 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by tiswell(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
The real shit is about to hit the fan
Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Tranquillity360: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fulanis trying to change the narrative .

What concern Cameroonian Separatists with Taraba.

Soon they will start blaming Cameroonian Separatists for every attack in north.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by FalseProphet1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
I see Cameroon taking over taraba state and most of Nigeria's territory on the border, I see Lai Mohammed defending them, I see the chief of army staff stammering on air, I see northerners begging Southerners to save them.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by DropsMic(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by olaric(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's ironic that despite having a retired general as our president, things are this bad security-wise. Imagine if this was happening during Jonathan's era, all these PMB e-dogs would have jumped on the thread.

14 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Cmexy: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Make we dash them the village too...

Nigeria by extension
Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Sholaco: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Well, ain't surprise, they have affiliation with ipob/ESN. The terrorists network could be killing the northern indirectly in guise of ambazonia

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by realstars: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
just to keep the killings in Nigeria goeing.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Nilx: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Buhari government will humble you. Imagine
Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by MXD5050: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lies
Re: Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses by Skooltynz: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Una don cross boundary o.

Record your song and shoot a low high quality music videos.click the below link to get all the info you need..

https://www.nairaland.com/6854523/record-song-shoot-video-low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates / Moji Christianah Adeyeye Appointed As NAFDAC Director-General By Buhari / Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.