Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) (21784 Views)

Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
GenBuhari:
Madam should calm down and stop shouting .
That they even allow her to use phone to go live and be shouting means she is not being badly mistreated, she should talk quietly and stay calmer whilst demanding for a lawyer instead of shouting like she is before she puts herself into unnecessary problem.

You dey reason like Buhari smh
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Neddstark: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na you carry your 2 leg go India in the name of abroad. People must have warned you that there's nothing there but you didn't listen. Now deal with your problems. It is none of our business.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just see the beautiful face she still carry and the office she dey talk from, if na our police stations by now her clothes don change colour, her face go don gada more fat and her phone don enter China market since

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by nograv: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
No sympathy, Nigerians have no business in India..
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Hkff: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Really
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by wink2015(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN INDIA FOR A LIVING?

Do you meet their immigration requirement to live in India.

Please come back to Nigeria.

You people have spoilt Nigeria's image with drugs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by fuck419: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
I am working with them here in Nigeria, I can tell you that the Indians don't have respect and manner at all.

If they are in Nigeria and behave that way, I wonder how they would be treating foreigners in their country.

I don't advise anyone to travel to India.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Jeffersonagain(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Incidentally, and very sadly, that person echoed the position of many Nigerians.

It has been said severally that if the slave ships that took our ancestors to bondage were to make a return today, many of us will pay our way to servitude rather than remain here.

It almost feels like a tragedy being a Nigerian.

Candidlady:

amen o!

it is really terrible! Just heard on radio today someone saying "he rather be in prison in yankee than stay in 9ja"

people are suffering
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Coolgent(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tell us your name first.

Those innocent kids should be taken home
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Why would you go to a country where Pajeets drink cow piss and eat cow shit? And shit on streets??
SMH
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Mitasag:

Every other countries are paradise compared to Nigeria

Buhari has finished us kpatakpata

Go to India
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Chicagoesontop: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2021
googlepikins:
You see Indians, Chinese and Ghanaians, only God knows how I hate these people

You are a traveler my man, you are traveler. This 3 countries you mentioned hate Nigerians with passion .. You can add Benin Republic join the list. Na Ghana own dey vex me pass based on say they are the only English speaking country with Nigeria in West Africa . They leech on us yet them no dey take eye see Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Ipodisacriminal: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Even ihiala
Better pass India
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by ddeola: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Sorry, Nigerian govt, the embassy in India and their so-called diaspora office will NOT respond until it's too late. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I pray that the Helper of the helpless will come to your aid in Jesus name. (Amen)
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Oppypoppy: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Vlibray post=107706540]If no be as naija be , wetin person Dey find go India or any country in the first place [/quotep]

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important Advice To Students Coming To The UK / Coca-Cola Truck Kills Schoolgirl In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Flood Sweeps Four-year-old Boy Away In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.