Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. (10850 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
NO BE EVERY BANNY YOU GO KNACK..
True life story.....
Came across this topic on Frontpage and it triggered a memory...

https://www.nairaland.com/6854265/tech-guy-gets-called-out

Was in 200level then and I was a photographer.. I have access to alot of big photographers in Lagos back then and have done alot of model shots..
As in nude model shots.. I remember an alhaja that has this American rich man.. The man wants shots he can masturbate with, complete nude shots oo..
Mhen, this is someone that is so clean, sexy and hot.. It took professionalism to control myself though I had a visible erection that almost torn my trouser..
The option was simple, get paid or Bleep and give the soft copies for free..
Na my uncle studio and she was already booked so na just painful bony I get..
Though weeks later, I knacked the hell out of her when she called me for home service.. Na amadioha Sabi where she got her skills from..
If i knack release, it takes about 20-30Mins for my Mr to become active but she made it become active in less than 2mins,it was like she was on fire from an aphrodisiac..

OK to the aim of this post, I have Alot of naked model shots on my laptop so it is easy to convince girls I am a professional model photographer..
I went to buka 5 or so back then in unilorin, my favorite is buka 10 or 7 and I met this akwa ibom lady there working as a waiter.. I couldn't get my eyes off her..
So I got her number after telling her am a photographer and her stature is perfect for a shot we need in Lagos..
It was on a Friday afternoon and this banny was in my house already on Saturday..
After the whole deceiving shots and naked shots we did, one way or the other, I told her her body is too inviting and if she wants to be ahead of other models, we have to do the do..
We knacked from sat till Monday morning.
She almost took my life with knacking..
She just dey give diff styles, she gave me a style that it will take about 5 secs for me to thrust in and another 5 secs to thrust out, she tighten her kpekus..
Like play like play, she was visiting frequently and sometimes, I go dey make some fake calls to Lagos about a damsel of a model I have..
It appears she was squarting with someone and I live alone and I don't keep friends.. So she was practically living with me, food no be problem and I was having steady knacking.
She likes to dominate during sex and she doesn't get tired easily.. She introduced Amazon style to me and mhen, na very crazy sex style..
Akwaibomite, I throway for una...
So soon Sha, I got tired as I was getting lean and it got to a time, I used scope drive am commot.. She understood all my gimmicks as to drive her away and it took alot of wahala and persistence to pursue her.
After one month and some days, banny told me she was pregnant, na there wahala start..

6 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by blockgeek69(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hb

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by CandyOps(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin grin

I love the way it ended. Epic climax! Pun intended grin

5 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Told her I couldn't get a woman pregnant as my doctor once told me I have watery sperm..
It was a lot of wahala going back and forth.
There was a day she vowed never to leave my door mouth and while I was trying to push her away so I could close my door, she held onto my john Thomas and that idiot is so sensitive to touch of a woman. So we end up dragging each other inside as she won't let go and we end up knacking from evening till morning.. She has this irresistible body...
So we talked about the pregnancy and I told her it wasn't for me..
She said I should give her money to abort it and I told her can't give her money to kill a foetus as I wasn't even the owner in the first place..
She left angrily and told me I will regret it..
True to her threat, me wey dey good standing before, my gp come dey shake..
I was relieved off my class rep title and I started having series of problem and night mare.. When it was becoming unbearable, I went to church, being a white garment person..
Na from church dem tell me say I Don knack agbako..
I went to where she was staying and learnt she left for Akwa ibom already..
She called me during one night like that and I was hearing alot of voices, like occultic voices and she keep repeating the "you go suffer words"...
Have actually been to Akwa ibom twice..
The first time was to go see her and seek for forgiveness cos I really suffer back then in school, I was even almost rusticated..
If some people could remember vividly the time Oloyede expelled some final year engineering students he tagged cultists for reading at the back of ELT back then, it was immediately I left them after a brief explanation one of them did for me that the incident happened..
Omo mhen, my eyes see pepper no be small..
She wasn't actually pregnant but she wanted us to be an issue back then which I know will distract my education..

When I went for service, I no Sabi as I take jam am one time for market.. She saw me and dodge and she end up trailing me to my apartment..
It was 3yrs + after and she now made alot od sense.. Full option everything but knowing what I went through, I bind and cast her ni..
She even told me not to worry that she won't get pregnant that I have nothing to be afraid of...
I no gree o.
Each time I remember this story, I come dey fear women like mad but no way no way, all die na still die as we no get option than to yansh them but this time with serious caution

24 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Agricmoney(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
hmm
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by debbydams(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Crossroad1:
Told her I couldn't get a woman pregnant as my doctor once told me I have watery sperm..
There was a day she vowed never to leave my door mouth and while I was trying to push her away so I could close my door, she held onto my john Thomas and that idiot is so sensitive to touch of a woman. So we end up dragging each other inside as she won't let go and we end up knacking from evening till morning.. She has this irresistible body...
She said I should give her money to abort it and I told her can't give her money to kill a foetus as I wasn't even the owner in the first place..
I was relieved off my class rep title and I started having series of problem and night mare.. When it was becoming unbearable, I went to church, being a white garment person..
She called me during one night like that and I was hearing alot of voices, like occultic voices and she keep repeating the "you go suffer words"...
The first time was to go see her and seek for forgiveness cos I really suffer back then in school, I was even almost rusticated..
If some people could remember vividly the time Oloyede expelled some final year engineering students he tagged cultists for reading at the back of ELT back then, it was immediately I left them after a brief explanation one of them did for me that the incident happened..
She wasn't actually pregnant but she wanted us to be an issue back then which I know will distract my education..

When I went for service, I no Sabi as I take jam am one time for market.. She saw me and dodge and she end up trailing me to my apartment..
It was 3yrs + after and she now made alot od sense.. Full option everything but knowing what I went through, I bind and cast her ni..
She even told me not to worry that she won't get pregnant that I have nothing to be afraid of...
I no gree o.
Each time I remember this story, I come dey fear women like mad but no way no way, all die na still die as we no get option than to yansh them but this time with serious caution
op come and finish your story oo

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Op don manyan na pussy go kill you laslas cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
debbydams:
op come and finish your story oo
he Don finish naw

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Godada(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by johnnypumpum(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
U must finish what u started ooo or i will call my Akwa ibom girl for u Edidiong
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Lilsameey: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
God Sha save you. grin
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Gadafii: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
the universal fact is that, no matter how u take sabi knack reach, na guy man go tire for toto matter

benin people talk say toto water no plenty but he reach pricck to "baff" grin cheesy

27 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by AoifeNightfall: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
I want to take professional nude shots. How much?

2 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
I just dey imagine the akwa ibom body, her yansh no go be here, that kin yansh when you fit see from front.

3 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Boogyman557: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pussy just be like iron, they no dey chop am finish. If you no take time,you fit from there go the other side. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by revolt(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Looooiiiiiiiiillllk... some of us still dey pay for this mistake. You know say pikin na invesyment for women... liability for men... let's face facts.

3 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by kals4luv990(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
MrRighteousness come see food for sinners oo cool

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
youmour:
I just dey imagine the akwa ibom body, her yansh no go be here, that kin yansh when you fit see from front.
Omoh*1000
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Brainnbox: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
learn to reprogram your mind to attract more money and prosperity into your life ....
You wanna know how ❓
Click the link below to get started �

https:///3clCGbz
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by obayendo1010(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Correct
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by sharpwriter(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Omoh*1000
youmour:
Lol.. see imagination Na yansh go kill both of una... Ashewo men grin

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I want to take professional nude shots. How much?
I resigned a long time ago
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by NarcissistKing(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Crossroad1:
I resigned a long time ago

No more into photography?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
NarcissistKing:

no
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
NarcissistKing:

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol.. see imagination Na yansh go kill both of una... Ashewo men grin
bruh .. U dunno warriz going on.. grin
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Crossroad1:

I no gree o.
OP come end this story well oooo Thor cause me never dey satisfied
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by sharpwriter(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
bruh .. U dunno warriz going on.. grin
Make I no talk, make I siddon dey look una tongue cool
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
awesonjr:

OP come end this story well oooo Thor cause me never dey satisfied
na wetin happen I write naw abi how u wan make he end?
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Crossroad1:
na wetin happen I write naw abi how u wan make he end?
grin just kidding

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime / Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush / Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.