Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. (10874 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Homeboiy: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na Tiv girl be wan use Toto kill me

5 rounds everyday for good 32days

Sometimes she go boil hot water take dey press her Toto

Na she run because I de active every minute

4 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by makavellidon: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
abeg ds mumu don start again mr holly gram. Yeye guy

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Degrezhaa: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol very Funny story grin

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Bunmhi(f): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
The first time nah you jam Agbako buh be care make Agbako no jam you oo grin

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by NarcissistKing(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Crossroad1:
no

Lol

All right.
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by NarcissistKing(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
SundayNightGist:

grin grin grin grin

Lol

OP was scared to continue that profession.

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Lol

OP was scared to continue that profession.

I swear
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by NarcissistKing(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
SundayNightGist:

I swear

He shouldn't have been scared.

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
married man knacking around. They'll soon call you out undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 2:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Lollittaa:
married man knacking around. They'll soon call you out undecided
pls always endeavor to read properly..
I said in my university days, that was before I married..

6 Likes

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2021
U don't try wella. E remain just 2 set of nyash for u to be crown champion.
1). Try knack cripple
2). Try knack albino
If u can be able to dominate and go up to 3rounds, u know that u have satisfy all requirements to be crowned a champion.

QED
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Bbqekpa: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Crossroad1:
Told her I couldn't get a woman pregnant as my doctor once told me I have watery sperm..
It was a lot of wahala going back and forth.
There was a day she vowed never to leave my door mouth and while I was trying to push her away so I could close my door, she held onto my john Thomas and that idiot is so sensitive to touch of a woman. So we end up dragging each other inside as she won't let go and we end up knacking from evening till morning.. She has this irresistible body...
So we talked about the pregnancy and I told her it wasn't for me..
She said I should give her money to abort it and I told her can't give her money to kill a foetus as I wasn't even the owner in the first place..
She left angrily and told me I will regret it..
True to her threat, me wey dey good standing before, my gp come dey shake..
I was relieved off my class rep title and I started having series of problem and night mare.. When it was becoming unbearable, I went to church, being a white garment person..
Na from church dem tell me say I Don knack agbako..
I went to where she was staying and learnt she left for Akwa ibom already..
She called me during one night like that and I was hearing alot of voices, like occultic voices and she keep repeating the "you go suffer words"...
Have actually been to Akwa ibom twice..
The first time was to go see her and seek for forgiveness cos I really suffer back then in school, I was even almost rusticated..
If some people could remember vividly the time Oloyede expelled some final year engineering students he tagged cultists for reading at the back of ELT back then, it was immediately I left them after a brief explanation one of them did for me that the incident happened..
Omo mhen, my eyes see pepper no be small..
She wasn't actually pregnant but she wanted us to be an issue back then which I know will distract my education..

When I went for service, I no Sabi as I take jam am one time for market.. She saw me and dodge and she end up trailing me to my apartment..
It was 3yrs + after and she now made alot od sense.. Full option everything but knowing what I went through, I bind and cast her ni..
She even told me not to worry that she won't get pregnant that I have nothing to be afraid of...
I no gree o.
Each time I remember this story, I come dey fear women like mad but no way no way, all die na still die as we no get option than to yansh them but this time with serious caution

Bros some Toto get teeth
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by lereinter(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Which side of tanke you dey stay?

Abi na hostel you dey do your akwa girl
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2021
lereinter:

Which side of tanke you dey stay?

Abi na hostel you dey do your akwa girl
tipper garage and this was 9yrs ago
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by ashawopikin(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2021
debbydams:
op come and finish your story oo
mama, u dey here too?

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by ashawopikin(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2021
I dey always dey make mouth, until I jam one akwa ibom girl, na there I know say where your power stop, na there another person own start

1 Like

Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Akinfemmy(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm a baby photographer looking for where i can intern. Abeg if you fit connect me to any photographers for Lagos i go appreciate
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by debbydams(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
ashawopikin:
mama, u dey here too?
ok
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by debbydams(f): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Crossroad1:
pls always endeavor to read properly..
I said in my university days, that was before I married..
wow u married?
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
debbydams:
wow u married?
u wan marry me?
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by debbydams(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Crossroad1:
u wan marry me?
no, I'm surprised
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Laird(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Crossroad1:
Told her I couldn't get a woman pregnant as my doctor once told me I have watery sperm..
It was a lot of wahala going back and forth.
There was a day she vowed never to leave my door mouth and while I was trying to push her away so I could close my door, she held onto my john Thomas and that idiot is so sensitive to touch of a woman. So we end up dragging each other inside as she won't let go and we end up knacking from evening till morning.. She has this irresistible body...
So we talked about the pregnancy and I told her it wasn't for me..
She said I should give her money to abort it and I told her can't give her money to kill a foetus as I wasn't even the owner in the first place..
She left angrily and told me I will regret it..
True to her threat, me wey dey good standing before, my gp come dey shake..
I was relieved off my class rep title and I started having series of problem and night mare.. When it was becoming unbearable, I went to church, being a white garment person..
Na from church dem tell me say I Don knack agbako..
I went to where she was staying and learnt she left for Akwa ibom already..
She called me during one night like that and I was hearing alot of voices, like occultic voices and she keep repeating the "you go suffer words"...
Have actually been to Akwa ibom twice..
The first time was to go see her and seek for forgiveness cos I really suffer back then in school, I was even almost rusticated..
If some people could remember vividly the time Oloyede expelled some final year engineering students he tagged cultists for reading at the back of ELT back then, it was immediately I left them after a brief explanation one of them did for me that the incident happened..
Omo mhen, my eyes see pepper no be small..
She wasn't actually pregnant but she wanted us to be an issue back then which I know will distract my education..

When I went for service, I no Sabi as I take jam am one time for market.. She saw me and dodge and she end up trailing me to my apartment..
It was 3yrs + after and she now made alot od sense.. Full option everything but knowing what I went through, I bind and cast her ni..
She even told me not to worry that she won't get pregnant that I have nothing to be afraid of...
I no gree o.
Each time I remember this story, I come dey fear women like mad but no way no way, all die na still die as we no get option than to yansh them but this time with serious caution

Op I am a guy but it serves you right. You went to met a girl that was on her own and collected her number and started deceiving and lying to her that You would make her a successful model if she sleeps with You.
Why didn't You just tell her that You wanted No strings attached sex. You are lucky you didn't die.
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Crossroad1(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Bunmhi:
The first time nah you jam Agbako buh be care make Agbako no jam you oo grin
make we link up naw
Re: The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. by Bunmhi(f): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Crossroad1:
make we link up naw
No

(1) (2) (Reply)

** The Betrayal** / 'Started As Father And Daughter, Ended As Husband And Wife'-Lady Marries Her Dad / Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.